Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

and here's another question...

Do you think the actual crimes committed, which we PROSECUTE to the fullest extent of the law, JUSTIFY Islam slaughtering innocents on a regular basis?
Some of us believe the invasion of Iraq was a war crime.

Specifically a crime of aggression which the Nuremberg Tribunals labeled the worst of all transgressions because it contained within it the seed of all other crimes.

By that standard who has been prosecuted for Fallujah?

"The Iraqi city of Fallujah continues to suffer the ghastly consequences of a US military onslaught in late 2004.

"According to the authors of a new study, 'Cancer, Infant Mortality and Birth Sex-Ratio in Fallujah, Iraq 2005–2009,' the people of Fallujah are experiencing higher rates of cancer, leukemia, infant mortality, and sexual mutations than those recorded among survivors in Hiroshima and Nagasaki in the years after those Japanese cities were incinerated by US atomic bomb strikes in 1945."

US War Crimes: Cancer Rate in Fallujah Worse than Hiroshima

The problem is muslims don't even value the lives of their own children

YouTube - shahid mother
Another Problem.

Jews value the lives of Arab children even less.

"Israel Defense Forces trains snipers to kill, but who are they trained to target? Many of us had military training at one time or another and the thought of killing a human is something soldiers must be prepared for. But based on the result, something about Israel’s sniper training must be very different, for the thought of killing a woman, much less a child, never entered the mind of any soldier I have ever known.

"These graduates of IDF sniper school came out wearing t-shirts that promoted killing children, women, and especially graphically about killing pregnant women. (Note 1)

"Israel has played the 'self defense' card since 1948. It no longer works. The t-shirt orders were approved by officers, or at least by Platoon Sergeants, according to Haaretz. That means the commanders also had to know."

Killing pregnant women?
Even Moses might have had second thoughts about that one.

Jew Israel Donkey Force (IDF) celebrates killing innocent Palestinian pregnent women and young children in T-shirts – Israel

Maybe they are trying to "save" them from becoming penis receptacles for their brothers (if they are girls) or other men if they are boys (as dancing boys).
It's more likely they've been indoctrinated from before the age they learned to read that all non-Jews are inferior to all Jews.

In other words... they are slaves to their book.

Has rampant starvation increased or decreased in the last 500 years?

Decreased by about 20,000 fold.

Are you going to lie about it? Use some communist web site claiming that all were happy and well fed until capitalism came about?

ROFL
Which group do you belong to?

"The number of millionaire households jumped to 8.4 million in 2010 increasing by 600,000 last year. Now to contrast this rise in millionaires in 2010 we added 5,000,000 Americans to the national food stamp program.

"The income inequality gap is only getting more pronounced here. A rising sea is not lifting all ships because many of the reasons for wealth building (i.e., corporations cutting costs to boost profits) directly impacts the working and middle class who own very little in stock.

"Yet the stock market going up over 100 percent from the March 2009 lows has helped the top 1 percent that control 42 percent of all financial wealth."

The financial scam of the century

They were on the same side of the class war.

No, they were on opposite sides.

Mussolini, like Lenin (NEP) and other Marxists, promoted a class of government protected looters. Just the same as Obama does with Goldman Sachs and General Motors.

Friedman promoted a market economy.
In the same way Augusto Pinochet promoted Democracy.

So if that isn't a comparison between the two then what is it?? LOL

It's a contrast between them, dumbass.

Do you remember wrongly trying to claim that atheism and agnosticism were synonyms even as you provided them as synonyms for the word nihilism??

So would it shock you to find out that unlike your dishoenst attempt with the word nihilism compare and contrast are actually synonyms? LOL You really are retarded aren't you?? LOL According to you and since they are synonyms one can be used in place of the other so what is your excuse now loser?? LOL

Main Entry: compare
Part of Speech: verb
Definition: examine in contrast
Synonyms: analyze, approach, balance, bracket, collate, confront, consider, contemplate, contrast, correlate, divide, equal, examine, hang, hold a candle to, inspect, juxtapose, match, match up, measure, observe, oppose, parallel, place in juxtaposition, ponder, rival, scan, scrutinize, segregate, separate,

LOL

Oh and here is the rest of my post that you are running away from. LOL

Really?? becuase your whole debate with dr.drock earlier in this thread was a comparison between christianity and islam.

Are sure that wasn't a debate between the voices in your head.

Yes and I even cited your own words and your own post. Funny how it didn't make it from my post to yours. LOL

Sure you did.

Yawn...

actually yes I did but in your usual dishonesty you chose to delete your own words that draw a comparison between the two. Here they are again try not to delete this time.

Beyond that, I recognize that one religious group has flown jetliners into US buildings. One religion has opened fire at US Airports in the name of their god. One religion has opened fire at US Army bases, killing and maiming dozens. One religion has recruited those to throw grenades into the tents of their commanding officers. One religion has loosed snipers in Washington DC to murder random people. One religion has put bombs in their shoes and underwear, one religion put bombs in cars to attack Manhattan.

And the religion SURE THE FUCK ain't Christianity, it's the religion you embrace and promote - Islam.

So if that isn't a comparison between the two then what is it?? LOL

Are you actually trying to claim that the political party that controlled germany is comparable to a religion??

Why would one creed that holds all-encompassing control over it's followers NOT be comparable to another?

So you can't answer the question. Thanks for nothing as per usual. LOL

I am simply asking you to clariffy your position and the fact that you can't says volumes about how little you have to offer.

I am also wondering why allie would thank you for this baseless drivel. Can he explain?

Not all Nazis were murderers, or else the trials would have gone on forever. But all Nazis were culpable....like drunk drivers....

But not all Muslims, because - well, because, um JUST BECAUSE.

Are you actually trying to claim that the political party that controlled germany is comparable to a religion??

Really?? WOW! Isn't this like when you tried to compare teh GOP to a religion?? LOL
Are you trying to claim that Islam does not immerse itself in politics?

:lol:

You MORON. I didn't say you said Nazis weren't killers. I ASKED YOU A FUCKING QUESTION.

You asked if I was saying that all nazi's were killers and i clearly answered that question and said I did not say that.

and I answered it with a negative saying that I "NEVER SAID IT" you are just too damn stupid to remember what you said in your zealous needs to attack those who dare present a position that is opposite of yours.

that is NOT the question that you asked.

When and where did you make any such assertion??

The moment you assumed and tried to attribute your assumptions to me you tried to put words in my mouth. Do you get it yet moron??

again with the claim that I challenged something. Please show when and where I challenged any STATEMENT that you made that resembles what you quote above. You asked a QUESTION and now seem to be arguing that you QUESTION is a STATEMENT. You do know the difference ebtween the two don't you??

This has been an attempt to engage you in some sort of meaningful discourse, where you discuss a particular point you have challenged. It failed. Duly noted, you are relegated to the status of "baby doll with no hair and pen marks across face".

If you consider dishonestly trying to put words into people's mouth as you lie and change your question and then falsely claim that your original quesiton was not answered when it was "meaningful discourse" then you are obviously a complete and total moron.

No, you FUCKING IDIOT. The question was not "DID YOU SAY THAT ALL NAZIS ARE MURDERERS" it was "Do you think all Nazis are murderers?"

Really??

Then how do you explain your ORIGINAL question that you are now pretending never existed??

A little less than 1% in fact.

Doesn't change the fact that Hitler made damned clear his hatred and homicidal tendencies - JUST as Muhammad did.

WOW! What is truly sad is that apparently you actually beleive that if you say it, it then becomes fact even though to have failed to provide anything of substance to back your claims.

How typical. LOL

I keep thinking if I wait long enough, maybe you'll make sense.

I'll give this a try tho. Are you saying all Nazis were killers?

So why LIE when the truth can be so easilly presented??

I haven't put any words into your mouth. You challenged the statement that all Nazis aren't murderers and have done nothing but piss and moan since.

Actually no and this is a perfect example of you trying top put words into my mouth. At no time did I make any such challenge and you have been asked to shwo when and where i made any such challenge and you have failed miserably becuase it doesn;t exist.

You refuse to answer the simple yes or no question, you refuse to elaborate on what you did mean,

I answered your question with a negative. that is considered a NO in the english language. Furthermore, you never asked me to elaborate but i have aasked you on several occasions for specifics and you have failed to provide any.

and instead are pretending that by asking you if you think all Nazi's are murderers, I am "putting words into" your mouth. How is asking you to state an opinion putting words into your mouth?

Again you lie. "Do you think all Nazis are murderers?" was NOT the original question that you asked me and i have shown that to be the case.

What a moron.

Yes you are and you prove it with every post.

Just for further clarification...

I said...
All Nazis were not murderers.

Dr. Whasis said that was ridiculous.

I said:
"Do you believe all Nazis were murderers?"

Dr. whasis:

"I never said that!"

Me:

"Do you think all Nazis were murderers?"

Whasis:

"Stop putting words in my mouth!"

What a loon.

For clarification. Allie made a claim.

u2008 responded to allie with some made up number and other bs.

I responded to u2008's post and called him out for his made up number and claims.

Allie responded to me as if u2008's post was nonexistent and asked me....

A little less than 1% in fact.

Doesn't change the fact that Hitler made damned clear his hatred and homicidal tendencies - JUST as Muhammad did.

WOW! What is truly sad is that apparently you actually beleive that if you say it, it then becomes fact even though to have failed to provide anything of substance to back your claims.

How typical. LOL

I keep thinking if I wait long enough, maybe you'll make sense.

I'll give this a try tho. Are you saying all Nazis were killers?

I said that I never said anything of the kind.

allie's response was to make shite up and attribute it to me so he could attack me for something that I never said. He even tried to lie about what question he asked me to begin with. Thanks for making this so easy allie. LOL

Last edited:
Do you remember wrongly trying to claim that atheism and agnosticism were synonyms even as you provided them as synonyms for the word nihilism??

Atheism and Agnosticism are synonyms, shit fer brains.

LOL You really are retarded aren't you??

If I were, how would others distinguish me from you?

LOL According to you and since they are synonyms one can be used in place of the other so what is your excuse now loser??

Common parlance, shit fer brains.

Look up what it means. In fact, the two ARE used interchangeably in common parlance, particularly in the popular media.

You really aren't the sharpest marshmallow in the bag, you do know that?

You see, you're boring and you're stupid. My time is worth more than the crap you post.

Atheism and Agnosticism are synonyms, shit fer brains.

Really?? and yet

NO they are NOT.

a·the·ist
n.
One who disbelieves or denies the existence of God or gods.

ag·nos·tic
n.
a. One who believes that it is impossible to know whether there is a God.
b. One who is skeptical about the existence of God but does not profess true atheism.

{Synonyms: abnegation, agnosticism, anarchy, atheism , denial, disbelief, disorder, lawlessness, mob rule, nonbelief, rejection, renunciation, repudiation, skepticism, terrorism }

What a dumbfuck....

Thanks again for that admissions but we already know that you are dumbfuck as well. LOL

and yet their definitions are contradictory. Funny how you ignore the most important factor which is what the words really mean. LOL

BTW what is your source because I can't find any that shows atheist and agnostic are synonyms. What word are you looking up that has both agnosticism and atheism as synonyms?

Actually i found it. you took synonyms of the word nihilism not atheist or agnostic.

Main Entry: nihilism
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: refusal to believe
Synonyms: abnegation, agnosticism, anarchy, atheism , denial, disbelief, disorder, lawlessness, mob rule, nonbelief, rejection, renunciation, repudiation, skepticism, terrorism

It's at the bottom of the page for atheism.
Atheism Synonyms, Atheism Antonyms | Thesaurus.com

Oops stuck your foot in your mouth on that one didn't you dumbfuck? LOL

LOL look at u2008 spin. Thanks for that laughs.

Why, you just deny the answer and denigrate anyone posting that they don't trivialize the threat from radical Islam.

I'm trying to get to the bottom of why you on the left defend and promote a hate group.

You are not trying to do anything of the sort becuase no one here has defended or promoted a hate group. Even when we condemn those who engage in terrorism you still claim that we defend and promote it. You are a dishonest lying troll and that is all that you will ever be.

BTW, you never really posted any quotes fomr Democrats trivializing the threat posed by Islamic Radicals have you?

Ah, the old "prove water is wet" ploy.

Yeah, that'll work...

Actually it's the "prove your claim" argument that most of the posters on this board follow. You are making an opinion based argument that you claim is based on fact when you have provided nothing to back up your arguments and have ignored those that counter your opinons.
Your argument is one of obstinance and ignorance and the facts have nothing to do with it.

When the south refused to concede to the global opinion that they should step away from slavery, the world stepped in and ground them into the dirt.

Let's hope we do the same thing to Islam.

So you think by claiming "the south" went against a global opinon that you merely claiming it makes it so?? WOW.

There was no globalization againt slaverly in the south or otherwise. The "CIVIL WAR" which was fought between the north and the south was not a global struggle to end slavery around the world and the world did not step in and do anything like what you claim. Way to try and rewrite history. LOL

There in lies the flaw in the previous posters analogy. He is trying to equate an act(terrorism/violence in the name of islam) to a single geographical location that condoned slavery (the south) instead of comparing one act to another act.

What does that have to do with trivializing the threat from radical Islam?

Or better yet, how does it justify your support of acts of terror?

Indeed...there is WAR...and there is Islam declared WAR on the West...

And BTW? Board/Rules/Prohibition/REP...the drill... ;)

This has already been asked once but my guess is that you missed it.

Can you please show how the entire religion of islam declared war on the west??

Quoting bin laden and dishonestly claiming that he speaks for all of islam when he doesn't just doesn't cut it.
So can you please prove your claim about islam as a whole.

Last edited:
Oh yes....let's compare Southern slave holders/non-slave holders to Muslim terrorists/non-terrorists.

Why not?

Because it destroys your argument? You have no argument to begin with. There is no justification to you supporting the terrorists. You've chosen sides, the terrorists have a common enemy with you.

Your words are very cheap....as is your integrity.

PROVE that I support terrorists.

Quote my support and let's see it out in the open instead of your hiding behind your keyboard making accusations you can't back up.

You know he won't because he can't. LOL The most he will come back with is to claim that "you defend and promote radical islam" even those he can't show how anything that you said does anything of the kind. LOL

Forum List

Back