Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

And what do you suggest be done to iradicate Islam? Let's hear some solutions.

What was done to eradicate Nazism after the end of WWII?

Here's a hint, we didn't let the Nazis erect a massive meeting hall with a Swastika on top at Omaha Beach.... (You're a big supporter of the monument to the 9/11 terrorists being built on Ground Zero, right?)

We also didn't engage in genocide of Nazis.

OK, that's a good idea tho you must admit, that is happening now and (in my opinion) that is the real thing the crazies are reacting against.
Let's see if Uncensored agrees that that is a viable solution....slow tho it may be.

Education is the ultimate goal. You claim it is happening now. As with most of what you claim, this is the opposite of the truth.

{"Islam encourages this [love of homeland] and established the defense of it as an obligatory commandment for every Muslim if even a centimeter of his land is stolen. I, a Palestinian Muslim, love my country Palestine..." [Islamic Education, sixth grade, Part A, p. 68] }

{NEW YORK — Can it be true? That Islamic schools in the United States teach hatred towards American Christians and Jews?

The Washington Post on Monday revealed that one such school outside Washington, D.C., uses textbooks teaching 11th graders that "the Day of Judgment can't come until Jesus Christ returns to Earth, breaks the cross and converts everyone to Islam, and until Muslims start attacking Jews."

Other accredited Islamic schools in America have world maps on classroom walls that exclude Israel. Some such schools promote class discussions that portray Usama bin Laden as "simply the victim of prejudice" against all Muslims in America.}

FOXNews.com - U.S. Islamic Schools Teaching Homegrown Hate - Opinion

{ * Some of the students are taught to avoid going to church because “they are the gathering place of the devils.”
* Eleven-year-old students are taught that non-Muslims are the worst of all the creatures.
* The teachers at madrassas repeatedly refer to non-Muslims as kuffars. Kuffar is a derogatory and hateful term used to refer to non-Muslims.
* Children are taught not to befriend non-Muslims. At one point in footage from the investigation, one of the teachers tells the students that they should “put away” and “forget” non-Muslim friends.
* The students are told that the British society is “Shaytan” (Satan).
* In some of the footage, the schools depict scenes of violence where students are routinely beaten for failing to recite the Qur’an properly. In less than 3 hours of filmed lessons, the students were beaten more than 10 times by their teacher.
* The film also reveals a culture of violence among students. Older students beat younger students and the teachers don’t intervene.
}

Some British Muslims are Teaching Hatred « Zwinglius Redivivus

You should tell that to all the Jewish Americans who are Democrats.

A Jew voting democrat is no different than a black man voting for a KKK member. (Like Robert Byrd (D), Orval Faubus (D), George Wallace (D) or Bull Connor (D))

Milton Friedman promoted a free market. This market is called corporatism. An essential part of a free market is the "right for all participators to fail." In corporatism some are to big to fail.
What does this have to do with democrats trivializing the threat from radical Islam?
Democrats and Republicans trivialize the threat from globalization. This was a point I made several pages back while trying to contrast threat levels from radical Islam and the US transnational corporate warfare state.

Radical Islam is not a threat to the US in the same sense that global corporatism is, imho. Radical Islam makes a convenient enemy for those who get rich from arms sales and oil sales in the same way the USSR did during the Cold War.

If radical Islam vanished tomorrow in the same way the Soviet Union did 20 years ago, the corporatists would simply conjure a new "enemy" in order to continue their blood for oil "free market" plunder.

Don't the dems perpetuate "blood for oil"? If they would promote oil development here, there would be no need to import oil from the ME. There would be no need for us to be "there". We could leave and let it "implode" (muslims will kill muslims when they run out of other religions to murder).

The US is currently the third largest producer in the world. We use to be the largest. We have run out of most of our cheap (easily extracted) oil. Currently we import less than 10% from the ME. But since it is a world market, where we get it and from whom doesn't matter in the end at the pump.

Senate to Hold Hearings on “Anti-Muslim Bigotry

dick_durbin.jpg

Senate to Hold Hearings on “Anti-Muslim Bigotry”

On a day when Islamic jihadists exploded a bomb in Jerusalem that murdered at least one woman and wounded thirty, and when Islamic jihadists opened fire on and killed two Christians outside a church in Pakistan, Senator Richard Durbin (D-IL) announced that he was going to hold hearings on the rise in “anti-Muslim bigotry.”

Durbin, of course, was retaliating for the hearings recently conducted by Rep. Peter King (R-NY), who himself bowed to politically correct pressure and dropped several witnesses that he had originally announced his intention to call, including ex-Muslim human rights activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali and terror analyst Walid Phares.

Not only was the timing of Durbin’s announcement ironic, but also the fact that his retaliatory hearings were unnecessary in the first place. King, after all, gave a prime platform at his hearings to the weepy Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN), whose pilgrimage to Mecca was paid for with $13,350 from the Muslim American Society, the Muslim Brotherhood ‘s chief operating arm in the U.S.

Ellison used the bully pulpit King gave him to paint a lurid picture of Muslim victimhood, all the while saying nothing (of course) about the sharp increase in jihad terror plots in this country over the last two years. How can Durbin top that?

Senate to Hold Hearings on

Just because some people don't run around screaming like Chicken Little about radical Islam doesn't mean they trivalize it. They are just taking a much more rational approach than you Chicken Little types. Besides, everything I've heard from the Chicken Little lobby would only make the problem worse.

:lol:Liberal and "rational approach" are oxymoron’s there are no problems with anti-muslim hate crimes in this country get a clue will you? Anti-Jewish hate crimes are many..Many times more prevalent genius

That's because they are viewed as Freedom Fighters in the Islamic world.

So you acknowledge that in the Muslim world, terrorism isn't just celebrated by "radicals" but is in fact celebrated by the mainstream?

That's kind of the point many of us have been making for quite some time. The viewpoints of the Muslim world and the civilized world are quite different - they are not compatible.

I'm trying to get to the bottom of why you on the left defend and promote a hate group.

Ah, the old "prove water is wet" ploy.

Yeah, that'll work...

I understand, you simply don't have anything to back up your specious and jingoistic reasoning.

bullshit. It's more "why respond to a question that is duplicitous and a waste of time?"

This thread alone is full of people minimizing Islam's use of terrorism. From Bod posting silliness about how *horrible* the us is, to truthseeker's and GP's harping about how Islam is *forced* into acts of terror and apparently *confused* into not speaking out against those acts of terror by the big bad Infidels.

There's no point in arguing a point that has already been made, in other words. So take your dishonest crap and shove it back up your ass.

Nobody but the rabid righties here are going to agree that our enemy is entire Islamic religion.

I must say you rabid types sure seem to have an anal fixation. Are you guys all latent homosexuals or what?

I understand, you simply don't have anything to back up your specious and jingoistic reasoning.

bullshit. It's more "why respond to a question that is duplicitous and a waste of time?"

This thread alone is full of people minimizing Islam's use of terrorism. From Bod posting silliness about how *horrible* the us is, to truthseeker's and GP's harping about how Islam is *forced* into acts of terror and apparently *confused* into not speaking out against those acts of terror by the big bad Infidels.

There's no point in arguing a point that has already been made, in other words. So take your dishonest crap and shove it back up your ass.

Nobody but the rabid righties here are going to agree that our enemy is entire Islamic religion.

I must say you rabid types sure seem to have an anal fixation. Are you guys all latent homosexuals or what?

Ask the muslims about that. They are the ones that "desire" dancing boys. They are the ones that think it is "acceptable" to rape another man, and then have the victim put to death for "being homosexual" (even if he wasn't).

That's interesting. Didn't know that. How do you think Christians would feel about someone here saying that their religion needs to be eradicated?

How many terrorist acts do Christians engage in?

Ask the IRA.

IRA was more about territory and economics. I doubt if you can find any IRA member that was yelling "this is for the Lord!". It was about the oppression of a large portion of the population being forced to live and work the land with no or little payment.

I'll never understand the miserable people like you, who demonize their fellow citizens because they feel that our foriegn policy may have been a factor in motivating the Muslims into violent and deadly actions.

There is no question nor a historian anywhere who disputes that the foreign policy of the West, including the USA was a primary factor in motivating the German people into violent and deadly actions.

Still, no one tries to justify those acts or demands that we not judge moderate Nazis by the acts of a few radicals.

See, you leftists are fucking insane.

According to World Religions Religion Statistics Geography Church Statistics

There are 2.1 billion Christians in the world.

That's interesting. Didn't know that. How do you think Christians would feel about someone here saying that their religion needs to be eradicated?

I here people saying all of the time, "where are the moderate Muslims?"

Believe me they are trying to speak out and present their case.

But their voices are drowned out by all of the anti-Islamic hysteria. :(

That's what "moderate" muslims may be saying.....however there doesn't seem to be a big enough group of "moderates" to even matter....because their voice is drowned out by the CAIRS of the world as well as others who promote sharia...

Ask the IRA.

Got a phone number?

The last recorded terrorist act by the IRA was;

2001 4 November: Real IRA car bomb explodes in Birmingham

BTW, The IRA states as there one and only goal, Irish freedom from British rule. Not a word about converting anyone.

That's what "moderate" muslims may be saying.....however there doesn't seem to be a big enough group of "moderates" to even matter....because their voice is drowned out by the CAIRS of the world as well as others who promote sharia...

CAIR is a moderate Muslim organization that advocates for Sharia Law.

I see no problem with that.

As most Muslims would prefer to reside in an Islamic based nation. :cool:

Forum List

Back