Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

"
But unlike the NAACP and ADL, CAIR has been listed by the Justice Department as an unindicted co-conspirator in a terrorism funding trial. Unlike those groups, its alumni include former officials and staffers who have been convicted on terrorism-related charges. Unlike the NAACP or ADL, CAIR’s co-founders had ties to an international religious extremist movement, the Muslim Brotherhood. Founded in Egypt in 1928, the Muslim Brotherhood has influenced many Sunnis with its anti-Western, anti-Jewish, anti-modern and anti-secular ideology. It inspired or spawned extremist off-shoots including al Qaeda and the Palestinian Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas)."

"CAIR co-founder and former board chairman, Omar Ahmad, once declared that the Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, “should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth” (San Ramon Valley Herald, Calif., July 4, 1998). "
CAMERA: CAIR: Civil Rights or Extremism?

That's what "moderate" muslims may be saying.....however there doesn't seem to be a big enough group of "moderates" to even matter....because their voice is drowned out by the CAIRS of the world as well as others who promote sharia...

CAIR is a moderate Muslim organization that advocates for Sharia Law.

I see no problem with that.

As most Muslims would prefer to reside in an Islamic based nation. :cool:

Well then they better pack their bags and leave America....:cool:

Advocating Sharia Law is not what i'd call "moderate"....since it violates the U.S. Constitution...

Sharia law is used in many Muslim countries to justify shocking acts
of barbarity including stoning, the execution of homosexuals, and the
subjugation of women. Sharia does not permit freedom of conscience; it
prohibits Muslims from renouncing their Islamic faith or converting to
another religion.

Sharia does not support religious liberty; it treats non-Muslims as
inferior and does not accord them the same protections as Muslims. In
these and other instances, Sharia is explicitly at odds with core
American and Western values. It is an explicit repudiation of freedom of
conscience and religious liberty as well as the premise that citizens are
equal under the law.

Thus, the radical Islamist effort to impose Sharia worldwide is a
direct threat to all those who believe in the freedoms maintained by our
constitutional system.

SHARIA LAW VIOLATES U.S. CONSTITUTION - We The People USA

CAIR is a moderate Muslim organization that advocates for Sharia Law.

I see no problem with that.

As most Muslims would prefer to reside in an Islamic based nation. :cool:

This is coming from the self proclaimed "moderate" Sunni-Man" they all should be so moderate.:doubt:

My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on.

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus a Win = Win for both Jews and Gentiles :thup:

Last edited:
Sharia Law and the Constitution are very compatible.

Both advocate life, liberty, and a person's happiness.

America would become an even greater nation when she is guided by both. :cool:

Especially that whole Jizya thing.

Not for the Kafirum, though..

In the way that a man is greater if he is both a slave in chains and free...

:cuckoo: Sunni's signiture...

"There is No business, like Shoah business"!!!

In case anyone doesn't know "Shoah" is the Hebrew word for Holocaust. Moderate?:doubt:

If an Arab Superpower had killed thousands of US civilians in this country since 1991, would you resist or collaborate with your oppressors?

Islam is a backwards and barbarous religion. The nations which follow Islam are stuck in the 12th century.

There is no Arab superpower nor will there be until the disease of Islam is eradicated in Arab lands.
How many Christian children has that "backwards and barbarous" religion blown-the-fuck-up in your hometown?

What makes 21st century capitalists who get rich from war crimes morally superior to radical Islamists?

An accident of birth?

In case anyone doesn't know "Shoah" is the Hebrew word for Holocaust. Moderate?:doubt:
So being aware that the Zionists have turned the Holocaust myth into a world wide guilt extortion racket that rakes in millions of dollars.

Somehow excludes me from being a moderate??

What makes a Jewish Semite's life worth more than an Arabs'?

Do you think it's wrong to kill Jews? I mean, Jews are in Israel, which is declared holy land for Islam. Killing Jews to drive them from your lands can't be wrong? The prophet and Allah have said that there is no shame in killing Jews who do not submit. Self-rule in Israel is NOT submitting to Islam. So is it okay to kill them?

DNC - the party of Antisemitism.
I think it's wrong to kill anyone who isn't trying to kill you for your land or water rights especially if you are paid money for your services.

Do you have any thoughts on why Jews kill so many more Arabs than Arabs kill Jews and steal so much more Arab land and water in the process?

If Americans Knew - what every American needs to know about Israel/Palestine

So being aware that the Zionists have turned the Holocaust myth into a world wide guilt extortion racket that rakes in millions of dollars.

What would you think MAKES you a "moderate"? I know, it must be your outspoken condemnation of those that murdered the UN workers because Islam was insulted by a little paper and ink burning. Oh wait....

The WTC was brought down with box-cutters. To America's right wing, that must be "high tech".

It was pretty high tech. Mohamed Atta and his team spent a great deal of time studying the structural design of the towers to understand the stresses which would cause a chain reaction, the "pancake effect" to bring the towers down. Why do you think there was 7 years of planning involved?
How many of those 7 years were spent studying WTC7?

How much time did Atta devote to understanding the stresses required to cause a chain reaction in a building that was not hit by an airplane?

[Do you have any thoughts on why Jews kill so many more Arabs than Arabs kill Jews and steal so much more Arab land and water in the process?

Despite the vile Nazi site you link, Jews don't typically kill Muslims outside of combat situations.

Rush a checkpoint shrieking "ALLAHU AKBAR" and you're going to get shot, as well you should. Engage a well armed soldier in combat and you're going to get shot, as well you should. Fire rockets at civilians, you deserve what you get.

George, you were a Nazi at AWE and you're a Nazi here. I understand your bias and your bullshit. Neither of them impress me.

Do you see Wall Street as an enemy of 90% of Americans?

Do you think most Americans look at their 401K as an enemy?

The lower the IQ, the further to the left....
The 401ks of millions of working class Americans were looted by Wall Street in 2008, along with trillions of additional dollars in pensions and savings.

More recently, 2010 recorded an additional 600,000 Americans became millionaires while another 5,000,000 of their countrymen signed up for food stamps.

Is your IQ high enough to connect those dots?

The financial scam of the century

[Do you have any thoughts on why Jews kill so many more Arabs than Arabs kill Jews and steal so much more Arab land and water in the process?

Despite the vile Nazi site you link, Jews don't typically kill Muslims outside of combat situations.

Rush a checkpoint shrieking "ALLAHU AKBAR" and you're going to get shot, as well you should. Engage a well armed soldier in combat and you're going to get shot, as well you should. Fire rockets at civilians, you deserve what you get.

George, you were a Nazi at AWE and you're a Nazi here. I understand your bias and your bullshit. Neither of them impress me.
Define "typically"?

"Chris Hedges, who was on the NY Times team that won the Pulitzer Prize for Explanatory Reporting for the paper's coverage of global terrorism has been a foreign correspondent for fifteen years and has covered wars in El Salvador, Guatemala, Algeria, Palestine and the Balkans wrote of an experience in the Khan Younis refugee camp in Gaza in his 2002 book, 'War is a Force that gives us Meaning':

"It was still. The camp waited, as if holding its breath. And then, out of the dry furnace air a disembodied voice crackled over a loudspeaker from the Israeli side of the camp's perimeter fence.

"'Come on, dogs,' the voice boomed in Arabic. 'Where are all the dogs of Khan Younis? Come! Come!'

"I stood up and walked outside the hut. The invective spewed out in a bitter torrent. 'Son of a bitch!' 'Son of a whore!' ''Your mother's ****!'

The boys darted in small packs up the sloping dunes to the electric fence that separated the camp from the Jewish settlement abutting it. They lobbed rocks towards a jeep, mounted with a loudspeaker and protected by bulletproof armor plates and metal grating, that sat parked on the top of a hill...

"The soldier inside the jeep ridiculed and derided them. Three ambulances-which had pulled up in anticipation of what was to come-lined the road below the dunes..

"There was the boom of a percussion grenade. The boys, most no more than ten or eleven years old, scattered, running clumsily through the heavy sand.

"They descended out of sight behind the dune in front of me. There were no sounds of gun-fire. The soldiers shot with silencers. The bullets from M-I6 rifles, unseen by me, tumbled end-over-end through their slight bodies. I would see the destruction, the way their stomachs were ripped out, the gaping holes in their limbs and torsos, later in the hospital.

"I had seen children shot in other conflicts I have covered--death squads gunned them down in EI Salvador and Guatemala, mothers with infants were lined up and massacred in Algeria, and Serb snipers put children in their sights and watched them crumple onto the pavement in Sarajevo--but I had never watched soldiers entice children like mice into a trap and murder them for sport."

Is Chris Hedges a Nazi?

Do you even care how many Palestinian children have been murdered by IDF snipers when there was no armed conflict in progress?

ISRAEL: A THEOCRATIC RACIST STATE

btw, I have no idea what AWE is.

Link?

Yep you and the rest of the "moderates":doubt:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4yoLd_sze4]YouTube - Iran President on Holocaust Denial[/ame]

Milton Friedman promoted a free market. This market is called corporatism. An essential part of a free market is the "right for all participators to fail." In corporatism some are to big to fail.
What does this have to do with democrats trivializing the threat from radical Islam?
Democrats and Republicans trivialize the threat from globalization. This was a point I made several pages back while trying to contrast threat levels from radical Islam and the US transnational corporate warfare state.

Radical Islam is not a threat to the US in the same sense that global corporatism is, imho. Radical Islam makes a convenient enemy for those who get rich from arms sales and oil sales in the same way the USSR did during the Cold War.

If radical Islam vanished tomorrow in the same way the Soviet Union did 20 years ago, the corporatists would simply conjure a new "enemy" in order to continue their blood for oil "free market" plunder.

Don't the dems perpetuate "blood for oil"? If they would promote oil development here, there would be no need to import oil from the ME. There would be no need for us to be "there". We could leave and let it "implode" (muslims will kill muslims when they run out of other religions to murder).
Democrats are just a willing to exchange blood for oil as Republicans. Both parties depend on the richest 1% of Americans to fund their campaigns, and oil sales and arms sales are the two biggest money makers on this planet.

Personally I don't think we can afford to pollute this planet any more than we already have. So instead of more drilling in this country, why not try this?

"The petroleum used to make adhesives, coatings and in the future, inks and even plastics, could get replaced with nanoparticles of sugar and starch, experts told UPI's Nano World.

"The starch in the nanoparticles comes from crops, a renewable resource, unlike petroleum, said John van Leeuwen, chairman and chief executive officer of biomaterials company Ecosynthetix in Lansing, Mich.

"'Every $10 increase in a barrel of oil leads to an $80 billion a year impact on the national economy,' van Leeuwen added. 'Our technology became interesting once oil went above $25 a barrel.'

"Cardboard manufacturers alone currently use roughly four billion pounds of starchy adhesive a year across 1,700 plants worldwide to glue together the paper layers that make up corrugated containers, van Leeuwen explained. This market alone represented $3 billion in 2005."

Eventually all the fuel we use in our vehicles could be synthesized without drilling anywhere. Start up costs are prohibitive for Wall Street, and neither Republicans NOR Democrats want to start this fight at this time.

Nano World: Nano replacement for petroleum

Why do the governments of Europe insist that the official Holocaust story not be challenged?

If you do refute it in public you could wind up in prison.

What are they trying to hide?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEBG8NM_T4Q]YouTube - Democrats and Radical Islam[/ame]

Forum List

Back