Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

What makes a Jewish Semite's life worth more than an Arabs'?

Do you think it's wrong to kill Jews? I mean, Jews are in Israel, which is declared holy land for Islam. Killing Jews to drive them from your lands can't be wrong? The prophet and Allah have said that there is no shame in killing Jews who do not submit. Self-rule in Israel is NOT submitting to Islam. So is it okay to kill them?

DNC - the party of Antisemitism.

You should tell that to all the Jewish Americans who are Democrats. I'm sure they would appreciate you enlightening them.

Still waiting for you to provide your solution to the Muslims, Uncensored.

The only argument for government intervention in health care is if the current "free market" version is itself a government rigged anti-competitive system which benefits a small group of owners and share holders at the expense of consumers

Good post over all, but this line bears repeating. Absolutely on the mark.

Brilliant.

witch-hunt also witch hunt (wchhnt)
n.

An investigation carried out ostensibly to uncover subversive activities but actually used to harass and undermine those with differing views.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000

Are you really making the statement that "no" muslims are involved in "subversive activities"???????

Can you give evidence where "muslims" are harassed and undermined in this country?

Are you really going to continue making shite up and trying to attribute it to others when they never said anything of the kind???????????

Look at all of those haters of mosques in this country and the arguments that they make for your evidence of the harassment and undermining.

"Look at all of those haters of mosques in this country" is your example of "witch hunts"? How sad that you distort the 'position of the location OF ONE MOSQUE' as the hatred of all mosques. Please provide the evidence (links) of "hatred and harrassment" of muslims in this country. Please provide the evidence (links) that cleared all of those muslims that have been tried (in this country) for terrorist activities (in this country).
BTW, accusing me of any hatreds, bigotry, (and don't forget the big RACIST charge), does not change the facts.

I never noticed that .

Please provide an example ..

You are the "scholar".

Try the information of Abram becoming the father of two great nations. When did "hebrews" become "israeli"?

How typical, you make the claims, then fail to substantiate them and then try to get others to prove your arguments for you. LOL

He claimed to be the 'scholar'. I pointed out "one" area of the Bible that was twisted for the quran's purposes. It gave him the opportunity to go and read it. Did you notice that he hasn't responded? Maybe, you should read that section, too. It goes into great detail about the two nations that originate with Abraham. Why did Israel get his name? Read and learn!

Are you really making the statement that "no" muslims are involved in "subversive activities"???????

Can you give evidence where "muslims" are harassed and undermined in this country?

Are you really going to continue making shite up and trying to attribute it to others when they never said anything of the kind???????????

Look at all of those haters of mosques in this country and the arguments that they make for your evidence of the harassment and undermining.

"Look at all of those haters of mosques in this country" is your example of "witch hunts"? How sad that you distort the 'position of the location OF ONE MOSQUE' as the hatred of all mosques. Please provide the evidence (links) of "hatred and harrassment" of muslims in this country. Please provide the evidence (links) that cleared all of those muslims that have been tried (in this country) for terrorist activities (in this country).
BTW, accusing me of any hatreds, bigotry, (and don't forget the big RACIST charge), does not change the facts.

What to Make of Anti-Muslim Hate Crimes - Newsweek

Big Jump in Hate Crimes Against Muslims Documented - NAM

Rise in hate crimes worries Arab-Americans / The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com

Civil Rights Division Post 9-11 Enforcement and Outreach

Ground Zero Mosque Opponents, Supporters Turn Out to Demonstrate - ABC News

Arsonists burn Tennessee mosque to the ground as anti-Muslim backlash over Ground Zero mosque grows in U.S | Mail Online

Just some stuff I found....btw....Tennessee is not NYC and NYC is not Tennessee.

Rise in hate crimes worries Arab-Americans / The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com

Arsonists burn Tennessee mosque to the ground as anti-Muslim backlash over Ground Zero mosque grows in U.S | Mail Online

Just some stuff I found....btw....Tennessee is not NYC and NYC is not Tennessee.

The big jump in "hate crimes" was reported by CAIR. Wow, I'm sure to believe their numbers.

Your sources are crap and essentially meaningless. "Reports of" is not specific nor trustworthy.

And I don't see a single incidence there of Muslims being kidnapped, tortured, and beheaded. Do you? Planes being hijacked? Women being stoned?

No?

So where's the comparison?

This link: http://www.csmonitor.com/2003/0410/p01s03-ussc.html is from 2003 and deals with suppositions and anticipations, and also uses information from CAIR. But it's all about their fears and vague references to hate mail. Nothing specific, and no actual incidents reported.

Last edited:
And I hate radicals and murderers of all stripes....particularly those who hide behind the auspices of religion.

But I don't hate religions. Someone else said it better than I did.

I don't hate Islam. But I'd never ever become a Muslim. I'd rather be a Baptist. But I'd rather jump off a cliff than be a Baptist.

Religions don't kill people....people kill people.

Show me ALL Muslims killing people and I'll show you an empty world.

Not all southerners were slave owners, but southern society as a whole allowed the practice of keeping slaves, not only to exist, but to prosper. As a result, southern society as a whole felt the wrath of reconstruction for it's failure to reign in those that couldn't see the wrong in one person owning another. In my opinion you're dealing with a parallel in Islam. The Islamic society as a group allows the terroristic and barbaric elements of it's religion to thrive and as such is responsible for it's atrocities.

25% of Southerns owned slaves and it was considered a mark of wealth and status.

Less that 1% of Muslims are terrorists/radicals. Is it considered a mark of wealth and status?

Are you TRUELY comparing Southerners with slaves to Islamic terrorists?

Aren't the terrorists honored in islamic society? Aren't they celebrated as "martyrs"? Aren't their families held in honor for the acts (terrorist acts)? Aren't civil works and buildings named for them? It would appear that "islam" supports terrorism, and that having a "terrorist" in the family is a mark of "status".
Just for lefties (I did not say that all muslims were "involved" in terrorism or that all muslims were terrorists).

The big jump in "hate crimes" was reported by CAIR. Wow, I'm sure to believe their numbers.

Your sources are crap and essentially meaningless. "Reports of" is not specific nor trustworthy.

And I don't see a single incidence there of Muslims being kidnapped, tortured, and beheaded. Do you? Planes being hijacked? Women being stoned?

No?

This link: Rise in hate crimes worries Arab-Americans / The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com is from 2003 and deals with suppositions and anticipations, and also uses information from CAIR. But it's all about their fears and vague references to hate mail. Nothing specific, and no actual incidents reported.

So, you denied that any of those things happened? Yes or no.

Aren't the terrorists honored in islamic society? Aren't they celebrated as "martyrs"? Aren't their families held in honor for the acts (terrorist acts)? Aren't civil works and buildings named for them? It would appear that "islam" supports terrorism, and that having a "terrorist" in the family is a mark of "status".
Just for lefties (I did not say that all muslims were "involved" in terrorism or that all muslims were terrorists).

That's because they are viewed as Freedom Fighters in the Islamic world.

And not as so called terrorist like the West claims. :cool:

No?

This link: Rise in hate crimes worries Arab-Americans / The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com is from 2003 and deals with suppositions and anticipations, and also uses information from CAIR. But it's all about their fears and vague references to hate mail. Nothing specific, and no actual incidents reported.

So, you denied that any of those things happened? Yes or no.

I asked you a question, answer it. Do you think these are comparable or as routine as the abduction and murder of innocents committed by Islam?

Not all southerners were slave owners, but southern society as a whole allowed the practice of keeping slaves, not only to exist, but to prosper. As a result, southern society as a whole felt the wrath of reconstruction for it's failure to reign in those that couldn't see the wrong in one person owning another. In my opinion you're dealing with a parallel in Islam. The Islamic society as a group allows the terroristic and barbaric elements of it's religion to thrive and as such is responsible for it's atrocities.

25% of Southerns owned slaves and it was considered a mark of wealth and status.

Less that 1% of Muslims are terrorists/radicals. Is it considered a mark of wealth and status?

Are you TRUELY comparing Southerners with slaves to Islamic terrorists?

This is true in all muslim states? 75% of them? 50% of them? How many muslim states do that?

Do you blame Mao or Stalin?

"Food prices have risen 61 percent globally since December 2008, according to the International Monetary Fund. The price of wheat has exploded, more than doubling in the last eight months to $8.56 a bushel."

What does the corporate state have to offer?

"The corporate state has nothing to offer the left or the right but fear.

"It uses fear—fear of secular humanism or fear of Christian fascists—to turn the population into passive accomplices.

"As long as we remain afraid nothing will change.

"Friedrich von Hayek and Milton Friedman, two of the major architects for unregulated capitalism, should never have been taken seriously. But the wonders of corporate propaganda and corporate funding turned these fringe figures into revered prophets in our universities, think tanks, the press, legislative bodies, courts and corporate boardrooms.

"We still endure the cant of their discredited economic theories even as Wall Street sucks the U.S. Treasury dry and engages once again in the speculation that has to date evaporated some $40 trillion in global wealth.

"We are taught by all systems of information to chant the mantra that the market knows best."

Does the market know best?

Milton Friedman promoted a free market. This market is called corporatism. An essential part of a free market is the "right for all participators to fail." In corporatism some are to big to fail.
What does this have to do with democrats trivializing the threat from radical Islam?
Democrats and Republicans trivialize the threat from globalization. This was a point I made several pages back while trying to contrast threat levels from radical Islam and the US transnational corporate warfare state.

Radical Islam is not a threat to the US in the same sense that global corporatism is, imho. Radical Islam makes a convenient enemy for those who get rich from arms sales and oil sales in the same way the USSR did during the Cold War.

If radical Islam vanished tomorrow in the same way the Soviet Union did 20 years ago, the corporatists would simply conjure a new "enemy" in order to continue their blood for oil "free market" plunder.

Don't the dems perpetuate "blood for oil"? If they would promote oil development here, there would be no need to import oil from the ME. There would be no need for us to be "there". We could leave and let it "implode" (muslims will kill muslims when they run out of other religions to murder).

and here's another question...

Do you think the actual crimes committed, which we PROSECUTE to the fullest extent of the law, JUSTIFY Islam slaughtering innocents on a regular basis?

Forum List

Back