Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

I pray and hope that homeland security visits idiots like george and truthkiller.

Georgie is just a miserable person looking for someone to blame for his misery. You can't really take what he has to say very seriously

Yeah but it's people like him who vote us into messes.

And anyone who justifies murder of Americans deserves to be challenged.

and who also lies about the activities of our Americans abroad.

So still waiting for the stats that show how many billions of innocent children we've killed in the last few years...

Of course you can challenge him but all your going to get in return is some copy and paste from some left wing anarchist web-site

Good, that means he exposes himself. In a different manner than he usually exposes himself, I'm sure.

Fuck off, antisemitic scumbag.
Arabs are also Semites.

What makes a Jewish Semite's life worth more than an Arabs'?

The problem is muslims don't even value the lives of their own children

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9eeU9bdGEg]YouTube - shahid mother[/ame]
Another Problem.

Jews value the lives of Arab children even less.

"Israel Defense Forces trains snipers to kill, but who are they trained to target? Many of us had military training at one time or another and the thought of killing a human is something soldiers must be prepared for. But based on the result, something about Israel’s sniper training must be very different, for the thought of killing a woman, much less a child, never entered the mind of any soldier I have ever known.

"These graduates of IDF sniper school came out wearing t-shirts that promoted killing children, women, and especially graphically about killing pregnant women. (Note 1)

"Israel has played the 'self defense' card since 1948. It no longer works. The t-shirt orders were approved by officers, or at least by Platoon Sergeants, according to Haaretz. That means the commanders also had to know."

Killing pregnant women?
Even Moses might have had second thoughts about that one.

Jew Israel Donkey Force (IDF) celebrates killing innocent Palestinian pregnent women and young children in T-shirts – Israel

With the exceptions of a couple of state or local races I haven't voted for a Republican OR a Democrat in decades.

Also, I'm not the one trying to justify murders of any kind including those committed by Americans on the opposite side of the globe from their hometowns.

You apparently think Americans have the right to kill anyone, anywhere and at any time.

That's how we get into messes.

Jews value the lives of Arab children even less.

"Israel Defense Forces trains snipers to kill, but who are they trained to target? Many of us had military training at one time or another and the thought of killing a human is something soldiers must be prepared for. But based on the result, something about Israel’s sniper training must be very different, for the thought of killing a woman, much less a child, never entered the mind of any soldier I have ever known.

"These graduates of IDF sniper school came out wearing t-shirts that promoted killing children, women, and especially graphically about killing pregnant women. (Note 1)

"Israel has played the 'self defense' card since 1948. It no longer works. The t-shirt orders were approved by officers, or at least by Platoon Sergeants, according to Haaretz. That means the commanders also had to know."

Killing pregnant women?
Even Moses might have had second thoughts about that one.

:doubt: who values the life of this child more?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPU4UN03t7E]YouTube - Israeli TV - 14 year old Suicide Bomber[/ame]

Not the Jews who get filthy rich from stealing their neighbors land and water.

No illegal occupation?

No 14 year-old suicide bombers.

SWIFTest way to end the occupation of Palestine:

"SWIFT links 8,740 financial institutions in 209 countries. Without access to SWIFT and its interbank payment network, countries are unable either to pay for imports or to receive payment for exports.

"In short, no payment — no trade."

Not unlike how racists in South Africa were brought to heel.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOQt_mP6Pgg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOQt_mP6Pgg[/ame]

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG7lm8Sfbo4]YouTube - Lindsey Graham Destroys Eric Holder[/ame]

25% of Southerns owned slaves and it was considered a mark of wealth and status.

Less that 1% of Muslims are terrorists/radicals. Is it considered a mark of wealth and status?

What percentage of Muslims approve of terrorist activities to drive the infidels from the "holy lands?" (90%)

ShowImage.ashx

{In the predominantly Muslim nations surveyed, views of Jews were overwhelmingly unfavorable. Nearly all in Jordan (97 percent), the Palestinian territories (97%) and Egypt (95%) held an unfavorable view. Similarly, 98% of Lebanese expressed an unfavorable opinion of Jews, including 98% among both Sunni and Shi’ite Muslims, as well as 97% of Lebanese Christians.}

Poll: 90% of ME views Jews unfavorably

What percentage of Muslims want Sharia to be established? (95%)

{
A recent poll conducted by the Pew Research Center finds that Muslim publics overwhelmingly welcome Islamic influence (Islamic Shari’ah) over their countries politics. The survey found people in Indonesia (95%), Egypt (95%), Pakistan (88%) and Nigeria (88%) are on the top the list of Muslim-majority countries which said that Islamic Shari’ah would be good for their countries. These four countries were followed by Lebanon (72%), Jordan (53%) and Turkey (45%).}

PEW Poll – Muslims welcome Shari’ah, but… | Rehmat's World

What percentage of democrats lie to protect and promote radical Islam? (100%?)

and who also lies about the activities of our Americans abroad.

So still waiting for the stats that show how many billions of innocent children we've killed in the last few years...
Millions NOT billions.

"The Pentagon will gladly supply, on request, such information {10} as the quantity of ordnance expended in Indochina. From 1965 through 1969 this amounts to about four and a half million tons by aerial bombardment.

"This is nine times the tonnage of bombing in the entire Pacific theatre in the Second World War, including Hiroshima and Nagasaki - ‘over 70 tons of bombs for every square mile of Vietnam, North and South ... about 500 pounds of bombs for every man, woman and child in Vietnam’.1

"The total of ‘ordnance expended’ is more than doubled when ground and naval attack are taken into account. With no further information than this, a person who has not lost his senses must realize that the war is an overwhelming atrocity."

500 pounds of bombs for every man, woman and child in Vietnam.
How many children do you think that killed?
Would you feel differently if Vietnam had carpet-bombed your block FOR MONEY?

Foreword, by Noam Chomsky

Oh yes....let's compare Southern slave holders/non-slave holders to Muslim terrorists/non-terrorists.

Why not?

Because it destroys your argument? You have no argument to begin with. There is no justification to you supporting the terrorists. You've chosen sides, the terrorists have a common enemy with you.

25% of Southerns owned slaves and it was considered a mark of wealth and status.

Less that 1% of Muslims are terrorists/radicals. Is it considered a mark of wealth and status?

What percentage of Muslims approve of terrorist activities to drive the infidels from the "holy lands?" (90%)

ShowImage.ashx

{In the predominantly Muslim nations surveyed, views of Jews were overwhelmingly unfavorable. Nearly all in Jordan (97 percent), the Palestinian territories (97%) and Egypt (95%) held an unfavorable view. Similarly, 98% of Lebanese expressed an unfavorable opinion of Jews, including 98% among both Sunni and Shi’ite Muslims, as well as 97% of Lebanese Christians.}

{
A recent poll conducted by the Pew Research Center finds that Muslim publics overwhelmingly welcome Islamic influence (Islamic Shari’ah) over their countries politics. The survey found people in Indonesia (95%), Egypt (95%), Pakistan (88%) and Nigeria (88%) are on the top the list of Muslim-majority countries which said that Islamic Shari’ah would be good for their countries. These four countries were followed by Lebanon (72%), Jordan (53%) and Turkey (45%).}

I don't know but 38 percent of Muslims approve of Nazis.

ShowImage.ashx

{

I don't know but 38 percent of Muslims approve of Nazis.

And Muslims are the only ones?

Oh yes....let's compare Southern slave holders/non-slave holders to Muslim terrorists/non-terrorists.

Why not?

Because it destroys your argument? You have no argument to begin with. There is no justification to you supporting the terrorists. You've chosen sides, the terrorists have a common enemy with you.

Your words are very cheap....as is your integrity.

PROVE that I support terrorists.

Quote my support and let's see it out in the open instead of your hiding behind your keyboard making accusations you can't back up.

This is actually true that people kill people.

It's actually true that IDEAS lead to most acts of mass murder. Ideas from evil men like Hitler, Muhammad, Jim Jones and David Koresh.

Oh, you have no problem condemning Koresh and the entire religion he started - the Branch Davidians aren't designated allies of the party.

Consistency doesn't matter to you, it isn't like you have a value system. You have your party.

Like saying that a religion is made up of nothing but evil people out to get them.

Religion is made of ideas, dumbfuck. Some ideas are good, some are evil.

These ideas are evil;

Allah is an enemy to unbelievers. - Surah 2:98

On unbelievers is the curse of Allah. - Surah 2:161

Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. - 2:191

Fight against them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme. (different translation: ) Fight them until there is no persecution and the religion is God's entirely. - Surah 2:193 and 8:39

Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it. - 2:216
(different translation: ) Prescribed for you is fighting, though it is hateful to you.

These ideas are evil as well.

"If I am ever really in power, the destruction of the Jews will be my first and most important job. As soon as I have power, I shall have gallows after gallows erected, for example, in Munich on the Marienplatz-as many of them as traffic allows. Then the Jews will be hanged one after another, and they will stay hanging until they stink. They will stay hanging as long as hygienically possible. As soon as they are untied, then the next group will follow and that will continue until the last Jew in Munich is exterminated. Exactly the same procedure will be followed in other cities until Germany is cleansed of the last Jew!" (quoted in John Toland, Adolf Hitler. London: Book Club Associates, 1977, p.116)

You support and promote the first set of evil ideas and condemn the second set.

Why? To serve your party.

Forum List

Back