Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Indeed...there is WAR...and there is Islam declared WAR on the West...

And BTW? Board/Rules/Prohibition/REP...the drill... ;)
How many Muslim "kill teams" are roaming American streets?

"Indeed, it would have been hard not to know about the murders, given that the soldiers of 3rd Platoon took scores of photographs chronicling their kills and their time in Afghanistan. The photos, obtained by Rolling Stone, portray a front-line culture among U.S. troops in which killing Afghan civilians is less a reason for concern than a cause for celebration. 'Most people within the unit disliked the Afghan people, whether it was the Afghan National Police, the Afghan National Army or locals,' one soldier explained to investigators. 'Everyone would say they're savages.'

"One photo shows a hand missing a finger.

"Another depicts a severed head being maneuvered with a stick, and still more show bloody body parts, blown-apart legs, mutilated torsos. Several show dead Afghans, lying on the ground or on Stryker vehicles, with no weapons in view."

Who ARE the savages being paid to kill civilians thousands of miles from their homeland?

Muslim or Christians?

The Kill Team | Common Dreams

I love the anti-American assholes who post up links from "Commondreams". Move to China s0n..............eat some rice.:fu:

By the way s0n.........dont come to my town, walk into a local bar and talk like that. You'd leave with broken limbs for sure and quite possibly a face that would likely be in a google search for fcukkedupfaces.com. Id suggest you stay put in tht limpwristed community you live in!!!:coffee:

I have to say.........every Sunday afternnon, I see that group of 40 Harley guys roll into town and its most comforting to know that jerkoffs like this asshole George wont be hanging out in this community.:eusa_dance::thup: But do come out for a visit sometime...........would love to head downtown for a couple of beers!!!:beer:
You AND those 40 sissies on Harleys are so damn lucky I gave up on beer...Otherwise I'd just have to roll through that town of yours on my CommonDreams skateboard and BODYSLAM every damn one of you flag-flappin' war mongers.

(or not)

Islam has blamed their victims for their own deaths from when the cult started.

You make me want to puke, and let's hope I'm never on a jury if you're on trial.
Islam isn't sending its military half way around the globe and killing children in your hometown for money, is it?

No,They just fly large planes into large buildings you muslim balls licker.
With PRIDE I HATE islam!!!!!!!
I HATE DICK!

"Although Cheney said shortly after the 1991 Gulf War that 'we have no way of knowing precisely how many casualties occurred' during the fighting 'and may never know,' Daponte had estimated otherwise: 13,000 civilians were killed directly by American and allied forces, and about 70,000 civilians died subsequently from war-related damage to medical facilities and supplies, the electric power grid, and the water system, she calculated.

"In all, 40,000 Iraqi soldiers were killed in the conflict, she concluded, putting total Iraqi losses from the war and its aftermath at 158,000, including 86,194 men, 39,612 women, and 32,195 children."

BW Online | February 6, 2003 | Toting the Casualties of War

Mostly for the votes, but some of the silly fuckers actually believe that more hugs are the answer.

More hugs is a more rational thought than thinking you can defeat a concept through warmongering.

history proves time and time again that you can defeat a concept through war. Fascism and communism were both defeated through war. Large areas of the world are Christian or Muslim only has the result of conquest.

Only a fool believes ideas can't be defeated with force.

Boo Hoo muslim lover,payback for 9/11 is a bitch aint it?
How did the "evil death cult" manage to collapse 3 steel-framed skyscrapers with two airplanes?

19 pairs of box cutters?
Your a idiot,Dont write me. I know,According to you flat earthers GW Bush climbed out of bed and did it all.lol,F ing morons
"General Wesley Clark, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Commanding General of U.S. European Command, which included all American military activities in the 89 countries and territories of Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. Additionally, Supreme Allied Commander Europe (SACEUR), which granted him overall command of NATO military forces in Europe 1997 - 2001. Awarded Bronze Star, Silver Star, and Purple Heart for his service in Viet Nam and numerous subsequent medals and citations. Graduated valedictorian of his class at West Point.

* "Video interview ABC's This Week with George Stephanopoulos 3/5/06: 'I think when you look at this country, right now, we need a 2-party system that works. We need Congress to do its job. We need real investigation of some of the abuses of authority that are apparently going on at the Executive branch. ... We've never finished the investigation of 9/11 and whether the administration actually misused the intelligence information it had. The evidence seems pretty clear to me...'"

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

The WTC was brought down with box-cutters. To America's right wing, that must be "high tech".

Mostly for the votes, but some of the silly fuckers actually believe that more hugs are the answer.

More hugs is a more rational thought than thinking you can defeat a concept through warmongering.

history proves time and time again that you can defeat a concept through war. Fascism and communism were both defeated through war. Large areas of the world are Christian or Muslim only has the result of conquest.

Only a fool believes ideas can't be defeated with force.

Brilliant! Why don't you go out and start killing Muslims!

Believe me, Huggy, it would be wonderful at first if we did.
But that sort of thing will always have negative consequences, so we can't. We want to get RID of that sort of thing.

Hence recognizing and eliminating the threat of Islam.

One thing: "Washington (a place we think you trust too much) ", if this is so, why do lefties want to give those bureaucrats control over our personal lives by handing control of healthcare (amongst other things) to the same untrustworthy government?

I think the post 60's Left trusts government too much to solve domestic social problems, whereas the post 60's Right trusts government too much to solve foreign "problems" militarily. [FYI: these are imperfect generalizations because the Left/Right distinction has been muddied by a one-party corporate state where special interests dictate policy]

The only argument for government intervention in health care is if the current "free market" version is itself a government rigged anti-competitive system which benefits a small group of owners and share holders at the expense of consumers, i.e., this is not a Leftist argument about making a more perfect world where people are insulated from harm and bad decision; this is an argument about market distortions that have been built into the system by 30 years of intensive lobbying.

The only reason for government to intervene militarily is if a genuine interest is verifiable at stake.

The problem with my framework is that the public doesn't know if health care has been captured by corporate special interests, or if Saddam had WMDs - and whether or not things are dire enough to make government intervention the lesser of two evils. We don't know these things because government, media, and corporations have merged (i.e., they are owned and controlled by the same interests. That's what capital does: it buys and controls everything that affects profit. It is the greatest, most invisible central planner ever invented. The point of funding elections, the point of lobbying... is to use extra-market controls to concentrate power. This is the paradox of free market capitalism: the market winners accumulate enough capital to consolidate control over government and media, so they can insulate themselves from oversight, competition, and populist revolt, which depends on independent media). We can't even imagine that our trusted information sources have been captured by the same corporate interests which run government. It's always the otherwise which is deluded or corrupt. We're doomed.

I ever really understood these miserable people like Georgie boy the blame America first crowd. The World would be so much better if it were not for America skewing everything up:doubt: All the muslims would be at peace if it weren't for us right? These people are delusional.:cuckoo:
Do you understand how millions of innocent human beings from North Korea to North Waziristan have had their lives snuffed out by the US military since 1945?

Do you understand how many billion$ their deaths have made for Wall Street?

Can you grasp how many enemies that has made for Americans who aren't among the richest 1% of the population?

Maybe you should read up on delusional...

I ever really understood these miserable people like Georgie boy the blame America first crowd. The World would be so much better if it were not for America skewing everything up:doubt: All the muslims would be at peace if it weren't for us right? These people are delusional.:cuckoo:
Do you understand how millions of innocent human beings from North Korea to North Waziristan have had their lives snuffed out by the US military since 1945?

Do you understand how many billion$ their deaths have made for Wall Street?

Can you grasp how many enemies that has made for Americans who aren't among the richest 1% of the population?

Maybe you should read up on delusional...

Yeah. Prove that, jackass. With something besides a Muslim propaganda site.

Islam isn't sending its military half way around the globe and killing children in your hometown for money, is it? (georgephillip)

This is the most insanely stupid remark that has ever been posted. First, we are fighting terrorists. We are not fighting a country. We are fighting a deviant religious ideology. These people don't have an organized military with divisions, tanks, planes, and ships. If they did our military would kick their butt in one week.

What they do have is trained murdering zealots that they send around the world to murder innocent men, women, and children. Why do they do this? The Quran instructs these maggots to murder all non believers/ infidels (people who hold other religious believes.)

George, why is it that when the terrorists behead, mutilate, torture, and terrorize their POWs your side is silent? Even after 09/11/2001 when 3,000 Americans died at terrorists hands your side was silent. Yet if one of our troops takes a picture of a captured terrorist the public outrage is vehement. Why is that?

Terrorists have earned one consideration from the American people; a bullet between the eyes.
How many trained murdering Iraqi zealots were operating in this country between 2August1990 and 28February1991?

How many US men, women and children did those zealots kill?

Fewer than Dick Cheney?

"Beth Osborne Daponte was a 29-year-old Commerce Dept. demographer in 1992, when she publicly contradicted then-Defense Secretary Richard Cheney on the highly sensitive issue of Iraqi civilian casualties during the Gulf War. In short order, Daponte was told she was losing her job. She says her official report disappeared from her desk, and a new estimate, prepared by supervisors, greatly reduced the number of estimated civilian casualties."

Eventually Beth put the total number of Iraqi civilians killed during the Gulf War at about 13,000 killed directly by American or Allied forces and another 70,000 who perished in the aftermath.

"INDIRECT DEATHS. She has since published two studies in scholarly journals about the effects of economic sanctions on Iraqi children, and casualties from the 1991 Gulf War and its aftermath. Her final estimates were higher than her original ones: 205,500 Iraqis died in the war and postwar period, she believes today."

"'In modern warfare, postwar deaths from adverse health effects account for a large fraction of total deaths,' she wrote, an inclusion that continues to be debated. 'In the Gulf War, far more persons died from postwar health effects than from direct war effects...'"

BW Online | February 6, 2003 | Toting the Casualties of War

Yota, why aren't you capable of condemning US state sponsored terror as well as the beheadings, mutilations, torture and terror committed by US victims?

btw, no one on my side was quiet after 9/11.
In fact we're feeling kinda lonely right now calling for an independent investigation into how two planes collapsed three skyscrapers killing 3000 Americans.

AE911Truth.org

I pray and hope that homeland security visits idiots like george and truthkiller.

One thing: "Washington (a place we think you trust too much) ", if this is so, why do lefties want to give those bureaucrats control over our personal lives by handing control of healthcare (amongst other things) to the same untrustworthy government?

I think the post 60's Left trusts government too much to solve domestic social problems, whereas the post 60's Right trusts government too much to solve foreign "problems" militarily. [FYI: these are imperfect generalizations because the Left/Right distinction has been muddied by a one-party corporate state where special interests dictate policy]

The only argument for government intervention in health care is if the current "free market" version is itself a government rigged anti-competitive system which benefits a small group of owners and share holders at the expense of consumers, i.e., this is not a Leftist argument about making a more perfect world where people are insulated from harm and bad decision; this is an argument about market distortions that have been built into the system by 30 years of intensive lobbying.

The only reason for government to intervene militarily is if a genuine interest is verifiable at stake.

The problem with my framework is that the public doesn't know if health care has been captured by corporate special interests, or if Saddam had WMDs - and whether or not things are dire enough to make government intervention the lesser of two evils. We don't know these things because government, media, and corporations have merged (i.e., they are owned and controlled by the same interests. That's what capital does: it buys and controls everything that affects profit. It is the greatest, most invisible central planner ever invented. The point of funding elections, the point of lobbying... is to use extra-market controls to concentrate power. This is the paradox of free market capitalism: the market winners accumulate enough capital to consolidate control over government and media, so they can insulate themselves from oversight, competition, and populist revolt, which depends on independent media). We can't even imagine that our trusted information sources have been captured by the same corporate interests which run government. It's always the otherwise which is deluded or corrupt. We're doomed.

That's what big government does, It creates the Environment that fosters "Crony Capitalism" too much power in the federal government creates conditions were business has to payoff these politicians to get what they want to get done. It's not true Capitalism. real Capitalism is not the problem, big government is the problem.

Forum List

Back