Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Indeed...there is WAR...and there is Islam declared WAR on the West...

And BTW? Board/Rules/Prohibition/REP...the drill... ;)
How many Muslim "kill teams" are roaming American streets?

"Indeed, it would have been hard not to know about the murders, given that the soldiers of 3rd Platoon took scores of photographs chronicling their kills and their time in Afghanistan. The photos, obtained by Rolling Stone, portray a front-line culture among U.S. troops in which killing Afghan civilians is less a reason for concern than a cause for celebration. 'Most people within the unit disliked the Afghan people, whether it was the Afghan National Police, the Afghan National Army or locals,' one soldier explained to investigators. 'Everyone would say they're savages.'

"One photo shows a hand missing a finger.

"Another depicts a severed head being maneuvered with a stick, and still more show bloody body parts, blown-apart legs, mutilated torsos. Several show dead Afghans, lying on the ground or on Stryker vehicles, with no weapons in view."

Who ARE the savages being paid to kill civilians thousands of miles from their homeland?

Muslim or Christians?

The Kill Team | Common Dreams

Boo Hoo muslim lover,payback for 9/11 is a bitch aint it?
How did the "evil death cult" manage to collapse 3 steel-framed skyscrapers with two airplanes?

19 pairs of box cutters?

9/11 WOULD NOT OF HAPPENED if the evil deathcult of islam was not allowed
here muzz lover!
Why do they hate us?

A careful reading of the 9/11 Commission's 567-page final report reveals a single sentence on page 147 that sheds light on Khalid Sheikh Mohammed's ("the mastermind of 9/11 attacks") motivation:

"KSM's animus toward the United States stemmed not from his experiences there as a student, but rather from his violent disagreement with U.S. foreign policy favoring Israel."

Ray McGovern: How the 9/11 Report Soft-Pedaled Root Causes
lol,muslims just need thier evil quran to hate us fool,It says kill the infidels.And I HATE them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"In gingerly language, the (9/11) report points out: 'America's policy choices have consequences. Right or wrong, it is simply a fact that American policy regarding the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and American actions in Iraq are dominant staples of popular commentary across the Arab and Muslim world.' --or, in the vernacular, 'It's the policy, stupid!'"

Why do they hate us?

"KSM's animus toward the United States stemmed not from his experiences there as a student, but rather from his violent disagreement with U.S. foreign policy favoring Israel."

America's backing of the terrorist state of Israel is 99% of our problem with the Islamic world. :evil:

The murderous deathcult islam is 99% of our problems!I will take the Jews over the islamic
pigs anyday!
"It was still. The camp waited, as if holding its breath. And then, out of the dry furnace air a disembodied voice crackled over a loudspeaker from the Israeli side of the camp's perimeter fence.

'Come on, dogs,' the voice boomed in Arabic. 'Where are all the dogs of Khan Younis? Come! Come!'

"I stood up and walked outside the hut. The invective spewed out in a bitter torrent. 'Son of a bitch!' 'Son of a whore!' ''Your mother's ****!'

"The boys darted in small packs up the sloping dunes to the electric fence that separated the camp from the Jewish settlement abutting it.

"They lobbed rocks towards a jeep, mounted with a loudspeaker and protected by bulletproof armor plates and metal grating, that sat parked on the top of a hill known as Gani Tal.

"The soldier inside the jeep ridiculed and derided them. Three ambulances-which had pulled up in anticipation of what was to come-lined the road below the dunes..

"There was the boom of a percussion grenade. The boys, most no more than ten or eleven years old, scattered, running clumsily through the heavy sand.

"They descended out of sight behind the dune in front of me. There were no sounds of gun-fire. The soldiers shot with silencers.

"The bullets from M-I6 rifles, unseen by me, tumbled end-over-end through their slight bodies. I would see the destruction, the way their stomachs were ripped out, the gaping holes in their limbs and torsos, later in the hospital.

"I had seen children shot in other conflicts I have covered--death squads gunned them down in EI Salvador and Guatemala, mothers with infants were lined up and massacred in Algeria, and Serb snipers put children in their sights and watched them crumple onto the pavement in Sarajevo--but I had never watched soldiers entice children like mice into a trap and murder them for sport.

"Chris Hedges, "War is a Force that gives us Meaning"

ISRAEL: A THEOCRATIC RACIST STATE

What does that have to do with trivializing the threat from radical Islam?

Or better yet, how does it justify your support of acts of terror?
Any threat to US civilians in their hometowns would not be present absent support like yours for acts of terror like these:

"Read more by Margaret Griffis

* Friday: 5 Iraqis Killed, 59 Wounded – April 1st, 2011
* Wednesday: 7 Iraqis Killed, 22 Wounded – March 30th, 2011
* Tuesday: 63 Iraqis Killed, 108 Wounded – March 29th, 2011
* Monday: 14 Iraqis Killed, 52 Wounded – March 28th, 2011
* Sunday: 11 Iraqis Killed, 18 Wounded – March 27th, 2011

You may rationalize your support for US terror by pointing out how many of the above deaths were examples of Iraqi killing Iraqi; however, none of the above would have likely occurred absent the US invasion and occupation of Iraq.

Your country is the biggest purveyor of terrorism on this planet.

It is the only country sending its military thousands of miles from home and killing thousands of innocent human beings FOR MONEY!

Any "threats from radical Islam" fall into the self-defense category.

Thursday: 5 Iraqis Killed, 14 Wounded -- Antiwar.com

Islam has blamed their victims for their own deaths from when the cult started.

You make me want to puke, and let's hope I'm never on a jury if you're on trial.
Islam isn't sending its military half way around the globe and killing children in your hometown for money, is it?

America's backing of the terrorist state of Israel is 99% of our problem with the Islamic world. :evil:

The murderous deathcult islam is 99% of our problems!I will take the Jews over the islamic
pigs anyday!
"It was still. The camp waited, as if holding its breath. And then, out of the dry furnace air a disembodied voice crackled over a loudspeaker from the Israeli side of the camp's perimeter fence.

'Come on, dogs,' the voice boomed in Arabic. 'Where are all the dogs of Khan Younis? Come! Come!'

"I stood up and walked outside the hut. The invective spewed out in a bitter torrent. 'Son of a bitch!' 'Son of a whore!' ''Your mother's ****!'

"The boys darted in small packs up the sloping dunes to the electric fence that separated the camp from the Jewish settlement abutting it.

"They lobbed rocks towards a jeep, mounted with a loudspeaker and protected by bulletproof armor plates and metal grating, that sat parked on the top of a hill known as Gani Tal.

"The soldier inside the jeep ridiculed and derided them. Three ambulances-which had pulled up in anticipation of what was to come-lined the road below the dunes..

"There was the boom of a percussion grenade. The boys, most no more than ten or eleven years old, scattered, running clumsily through the heavy sand.

"They descended out of sight behind the dune in front of me. There were no sounds of gun-fire. The soldiers shot with silencers.

"The bullets from M-I6 rifles, unseen by me, tumbled end-over-end through their slight bodies. I would see the destruction, the way their stomachs were ripped out, the gaping holes in their limbs and torsos, later in the hospital.

"I had seen children shot in other conflicts I have covered--death squads gunned them down in EI Salvador and Guatemala, mothers with infants were lined up and massacred in Algeria, and Serb snipers put children in their sights and watched them crumple onto the pavement in Sarajevo--but I had never watched soldiers entice children like mice into a trap and murder them for sport.

"Chris Hedges, "War is a Force that gives us Meaning"

ISRAEL: A THEOCRATIC RACIST STATE

meh..........in ten years, they'd be walking into Israeli stores with bombs strapped to their bodies. Thank God for the stellar effectiveness of Israeli intelligence.

Id call it deterrence FTW.:up:

Antisemitism FTL.

Last edited:
What does that have to do with trivializing the threat from radical Islam?

Or better yet, how does it justify your support of acts of terror?

Indeed...there is WAR...and there is Islam declared WAR on the West...

And BTW? Board/Rules/Prohibition/REP...the drill... ;)

"Indeed, it would have been hard not to know about the murders, given that the soldiers of 3rd Platoon took scores of photographs chronicling their kills and their time in Afghanistan. The photos, obtained by Rolling Stone, portray a front-line culture among U.S. troops in which killing Afghan civilians is less a reason for concern than a cause for celebration. 'Most people within the unit disliked the Afghan people, whether it was the Afghan National Police, the Afghan National Army or locals,' one soldier explained to investigators. 'Everyone would say they're savages.'

"Another depicts a severed head being maneuvered with a stick, and still more show bloody body parts, blown-apart legs, mutilated torsos. Several show dead Afghans, lying on the ground or on Stryker vehicles, with no weapons in view."

Who ARE the savages being paid to kill civilians thousands of miles from their homeland?

Muslim or Christians?

I love the anti-American assholes who post up links from "Commondreams". Move to China s0n..............eat some rice.:fu:

By the way s0n.........dont come to my town, walk into a local bar and talk like that. You'd leave with broken limbs for sure and quite possibly a face that would likely be in a google search for fcukkedupfaces.com. Id suggest you stay put in tht limpwristed community you live in!!!:coffee:

I have to say.........every Sunday afternnon, I see that group of 40 Harley guys roll into town and its most comforting to know that jerkoffs like this asshole George wont be hanging out in this community.:eusa_dance::thup: But do come out for a visit sometime...........would love to head downtown for a couple of beers!!!:beer:

Last edited:
Iam proud to hate islam,islam is a backward 7th century deathcult.muhammad was a murdering
caravan thief and child molesting pervert.The evil quran orders the murder of non muslims.islam
should be banned here in USA.Bloodlusting deathcults are not protected by our constitution.
Yet the liberals love to lick the balls of muslim fascists.

:clap2:

Bravo. I join you in that. I hate Islam. I wish Islam was banned from society. It's a cancer of the mind. Sometimes benign. Sometimes malignant.

I'd just rather not have cancer.

After seeing what the Palestinians did to that Israeli family this month, then had a mass celebration of it? I'll hate Islam forever, in particular Palestinians, but Islam as a whole, worldwide. That will never change.

That religion oppresses and brutalizes women. STONING them to death for adultry for Gods sake! Forcing them to have several male witnesses to their own rape or face death themselves!

If the jihadis had the ability to attempt to invade America to cut the throats of infidels, then I'll be happy to break open the safe, the M-4 and about 5,000 rounds worth of Jesus loving firepower for those ragheads.

And a big "F U" to all you panzy liberals out there who are trying to empower and enable these Islamic retards.

How about a big FUCK YOU to all the pseudo-cons who believe in and spew this particular strawman. It ain't gonna happen. Atheist/Secularist will watch out for and gaurd against all flavors of religionist, never again will the superstitious have control over our lives.

Said the idiot!

Any threat to US civilians in their hometowns would not be present absent support like yours for acts of terror like these:

"Read more by Margaret Griffis

* Friday: 5 Iraqis Killed, 59 Wounded – April 1st, 2011
* Wednesday: 7 Iraqis Killed, 22 Wounded – March 30th, 2011
* Tuesday: 63 Iraqis Killed, 108 Wounded – March 29th, 2011
* Monday: 14 Iraqis Killed, 52 Wounded – March 28th, 2011
* Sunday: 11 Iraqis Killed, 18 Wounded – March 27th, 2011

You may rationalize your support for US terror by pointing out how many of the above deaths were examples of Iraqi killing Iraqi; however, none of the above would have likely occurred absent the US invasion and occupation of Iraq.

Your country is the biggest purveyor of terrorism on this planet.

It is the only country sending its military thousands of miles from home and killing thousands of innocent human beings FOR MONEY!

Any "threats from radical Islam" fall into the self-defense category.

Thursday: 5 Iraqis Killed, 14 Wounded -- Antiwar.com

You make me want to puke, and let's hope I'm never on a jury if you're on trial.
Islam isn't sending its military half way around the globe and killing children in your hometown for money, is it?

No,They just fly large planes into large buildings you muslim balls licker.
With PRIDE I HATE islam!!!!!!!

Muslim or Christians?

Boo Hoo muslim lover,payback for 9/11 is a bitch aint it?
How did the "evil death cult" manage to collapse 3 steel-framed skyscrapers with two airplanes?

19 pairs of box cutters?
Your a idiot,Dont write me. I know,According to you flat earthers GW Bush climbed out of bed and did it all.lol,F ing morons

You mean, hiding behind your keyboard, you hate islam.

lol Why do all the Islamaphobe Trailer Park Republicans think our involment in the Middle East started after 911 ?
lol,Listen you muslim loving liberal cockroach,islamaphobia does not exist.WITH PRIDE AND A REASON I HATE ISLAM.Its a murdering bloodlusting deathcult.Take your love of islam and ram it up your ass sideways!!And Iam not a Republican,They are to liberal and kiss muslim ass like you!

You mean, hiding behind your keyboard, you hate islam.

Apparently by stating the obvious here, I am pro-terrorist scum. :lol::lol::lol:

Hi, you have received -253 reputation points from AllieBaba.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Pro terrorism scum.

Regards,
AllieBaba

Double :lol::lol::lol:

The concept that we have keyboard kommandos who talk the talk but would never be brave enough to walk the walk seems to escaped Allie.

I wonder what SHE's done besides whine on a message board. I really do.

I ever really understood these miserable people like Georgie boy the blame America first crowd. The World would be so much better if it were not for America skewing everything up:doubt: All the muslims would be at peace if it weren't for us right? These people are delusional.:cuckoo:

I ever really understood these miserable people like Georgie boy the blame America first crowd. The World would be so much better if it were not for America skewing everything up:doubt: All the muslims would be at peace if it weren't for us right? These people are delusional.:cuckoo:

That is just as much BS as "They are all out to get us". It's all about political power by their governements and using religious superstition to manipulate the masses. Fortunately for most Western countries, we are past the point of being easily manipulated politically by religious superstition. Most of us, that is.

They're not delusional, they're lying douchebags.

That is just as much BS as "They are all out to get us". It's all about political power by their governements and using religious superstition to manipulate the masses. Fortunately for most Western countries, we are past the point of being easily manipulated politically by religious superstition. Most of us, that is.

Have you read Geogie's posts? I didn't say all, But a big part of the liberal base is. Blame America first 'The military industrial complex" and all that bs. blah..blah..blah.

Forum List

Back