Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

I ever really understood these miserable people like Georgie boy the blame America first crowd. The World would be so much better if it were not for America skewing everything up:doubt: All the muslims would be at peace if it weren't for us right? These people are delusional.:cuckoo:

That is just as much BS as "They are all out to get us". It's all about political power by their governements and using religious superstition to manipulate the masses. Fortunately for most Western countries, we are past the point of being easily manipulated politically by religious superstition. Most of us, that is.

Oh, you mean the ones the that are dealing with the violence and anti-semitism that has sprung up thanks to their open arms to Islam policy?

yeah, we need to be more like them. We don't have enough railway/subway/cafe bombings, riots or Jews attacked in the streets!

I ever really understood these miserable people like Georgie boy the blame America first crowd. The World would be so much better if it were not for America skewing everything up:doubt: All the muslims would be at peace if it weren't for us right? These people are delusional.:cuckoo:

That is just as much BS as "They are all out to get us". It's all about political power by their governements and using religious superstition to manipulate the masses. Fortunately for most Western countries, we are past the point of being easily manipulated politically by religious superstition. Most of us, that is.

Have you read Geogie's posts? I didn't say all, But a big part of the liberal base is. Blame America first 'The military industrial complex" and all that bs. blah..blah..blah.

Sorry...not seeing "Blame America First". But what I AM seeing is a lot of whining, a lot of religious bigotry (big surprise there) and no solutions. It IS easier to sit behind a keyboard and spread hate, I suppose. :eusa_whistle: Certainly doesn't necessitate you picking up any mess, does it?

"
In 2009, a chapel serving the city's 700-strong Jewish community was set ablaze. Jewish cemeteries were repeatedly desecrated, worshippers were abused on their way home from prayer, and "Hitler" was mockingly chanted in the streets by masked men.

"I never thought I would see this hatred again in my lifetime, not in Sweden anyway," Mrs Popinski told The Sunday Telegraph.

"This new hatred comes from Muslim immigrants. The Je

wish people are afraid now."

Malmo's Jews, however, do not just point the finger at bigoted Muslims and their fellow racists in the country's Neo-Nazi fringe. They also accuse Ilmar Reepalu, the Left-wing mayor who has been in power for 15 years, of failing to protect them."

Hmmm...liberal/Muslim/Nazi...all pretty much the same.

Jews leave Swedish city after sharp rise in anti-Semitic hate crimes - Telegraph

"The head of official Jewry in Finland, Rony Smolar, said that the 25,000-strong Jewish community living in the Scandinavian countries is subject to repeated harassment due to its support for Israel.
"Public opinion links Israel with the local Jewish community, which turns us into enemies," Smolar said, adding that his country has seen "a dramatic rise" in the number and severity of anti-Semitic attacks.
Smolar said that Molotov cocktails have been thrown into synagogues and Jewish cemeteries in Sweden and Norway have been vandalized. He also cited a shooting incident in which two Israelis were wounded by a gunman in Denmark during Operation Cast Lead. "

Yes, we should follow in the footsteps of the countries who "get along" with Islam.

Study cites dramatic rise in anti-Semitic attacks in Europe - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Have you read Geogie's posts? I didn't say all, But a big part of the liberal base is. Blame America first 'The military industrial complex" and all that bs. blah..blah..blah.

Only a trailer park republican/fox news watcher would believe that. I blame religous neoconservative idiots for our problems in the Middle East.

"
Anti-semitism, often disguised as Palestinianism, is on the rise again in the West. In 2003, the European Monitoring Center on Racism and Xenophobia [EUMC] commissioned a report on “Manifestations of Anti-Semitism in the European Union”. The report was eventually prepared by the Center for Research on Anti-Semitism [CRA] in Berlin in cooperation with some Jewish groups. It was not released officially, because of, it was claimed,”the poor quality” of the research. But the real reason was that it clearly stated that Muslims were the main perpetrartors of the spate of anti-Jewish attacks in recent years. "

Anti-semitism on the rise in Europe | Center for Inquiry

"
In 2009, a chapel serving the city's 700-strong Jewish community was set ablaze. Jewish cemeteries were repeatedly desecrated, worshippers were abused on their way home from prayer, and "Hitler" was mockingly chanted in the streets by masked men.

"I never thought I would see this hatred again in my lifetime, not in Sweden anyway," Mrs Popinski told The Sunday Telegraph.

"This new hatred comes from Muslim immigrants. The Je

wish people are afraid now."

Malmo's Jews, however, do not just point the finger at bigoted Muslims and their fellow racists in the country's Neo-Nazi fringe. They also accuse Ilmar Reepalu, the Left-wing mayor who has been in power for 15 years, of failing to protect them."

Hmmm...liberal/Muslim/Nazi...all pretty much the same.

Jews leave Swedish city after sharp rise in anti-Semitic hate crimes - Telegraph

This is happening throughout Europe, Jew Hating is on the raise again. That's ok though we don't have to worry about them rioting and killing people do we? But don't burn a Koran who knows how many people will die.:cuckoo:

Only a trailer park republican/fox news watcher would believe that. I blame religous neoconservative idiots for our problems in the Middle East.

Of course you do. And I'm sure you think that once you kill off all the Christians and establish Sharia world wide, everything will be peachy.

Fuck off, terrorist.

"
The study, released last Sunday by Tel Aviv University’s Stephen Roth Institute for the Study of Contemporary Anti-Semitism and Racism, records that anti-Semitic incidents reached their highest level last year since the university started keeping these records in the 1980s.
What could be the cause of this? A global surge in neo-Nazism? Is the Ku Klux Klan conducting energetic membership drives in Western Europe, where the largest increase in anti-Semitic events occurred? No. According to the report, the increase is largely due to attacks from Muslims, who, the report says, were enraged over Israel’s Winter 2009 incursion into Gaza. The Associated Press noted that “in Western Europe, especially Britain and France … protests and anger by Muslim residents boiled over after Israel’s invasion of Gaza in December 2008.”

Muslims Fuel Rise In Anti-Semitic Incidents - HUMAN EVENTS

Ah..they're POLITICALLY motivated. Capitulate to Islam and all the attacks on innocent people in far off lands will magically stop! They will never use terrorism to attempt to force Islam on the world again!

Of course you do. And I'm sure you think that once you kill off all the Christians and establish Sharia world wide, everything will be peachy.

Fuck off, terrorist.

lol shot in the dark. you missed !

"
Jews throughout Europe are scrambling to escape the insidious rise of anti-semitism in virtually every country in the continent. No, the average citizen hasn’t heard much about it on CNN, MSNBC or FOX, or in the NY Times and the Miami Herald. Why?
Reason: PC. To avoid any accusations of offending Islam, or even suggest that Muslims are to blame.
But, according to witnesses and scholars that follow the trends around the world, the Muslims are very much gaining political footholds in Europe, and that bodes bad news for Jews. (And for western culture)
One EU commissioner from the Netherlands was quoted as saying that there was no future for Jews (especially Orthodox) in that country because of growing anti-Semitism among citizens of Moroccan descent. (Muslims) This is where Theo Van Gogh was murdered in the streets for producing a motion picture about the plight of women in fundamentalist Muslim countries.
Harassment of Jewish citizens by Muslims in Malmo Sweden has caused the Simon Wiesenthal Center to warn traveling Jews to exercise extreme caution. In 2009, Muslims went to the streets in Malmo to prevent Jewish tennis players from participating in a tournament. "

"
A recent poll taken in Austria revealed that 38 percent of Muslim youths felt that Hitler had done a lot of good."

"
In France, there are over 750 “No-Go zones” where French authorities refuse to enter into Islamic enclaves for fear of uprisings, leaving them to govern themselves under Sharia law, within the borders of that country. There are also “No-Go Zones” in Austria, Sweden and other parts of Europe."

Jewish Hatred On The Rise In Europe | Culture Wars Right Side News

Islam isn't sending its military half way around the globe and killing children in your hometown for money, is it? (georgephillip)

This is the most insanely stupid remark that has ever been posted. First, we are fighting terrorists. We are not fighting a country. We are fighting a deviant religious ideology. These people don't have an organized military with divisions, tanks, planes, and ships. If they did our military would kick their butt in one week.

What they do have is trained murdering zealots that they send around the world to murder innocent men, women, and children. Why do they do this? The Quran instructs these maggots to murder all non believers/ infidels (people who hold other religious believes.)

George, why is it that when the terrorists behead, mutilate, torture, and terrorize their POWs your side is silent? Even after 09/11/2001 when 3,000 Americans died at terrorists hands your side was silent. Yet if one of our troops takes a picture of a captured terrorist the public outrage is vehement. Why is that?

Terrorists have earned one consideration from the American people; a bullet between the eyes.

lol Why do all the Islamaphobe Trailer Park Republicans think our involment in the Middle East started after 911 ?
lol,Listen you muslim loving liberal cockroach,islamaphobia does not exist.WITH PRIDE AND A REASON I HATE ISLAM.Its a murdering bloodlusting deathcult.Take your love of islam and ram it up your ass sideways!!And Iam not a Republican,They are to liberal and kiss muslim ass like you!

lol shot in the dark,you missed. Islam is growing while Christianity is shrinking. You have to ask why.

GP is a pro-terrorist nutjob. He supports the slaughter of innocents in the name of Islam, enough said.

"
Extreme Muslim groups, as it emerges from the Report, have adopted a Neo-Nazi ideology, and Iran has also strengthened its contacts with Neo-Nazi Organizations and extreme Right-Wing political parties in countries such as Hungary, Greece and Chile.

When the Report was presented, the Prime Minister was informed that the danger to the wellbeing of Jews worldwide is “tangible and prolonged”, and also that the de-legitimization has become a real strategic threat not only to Israel but also to the Jewish Communities worldwide.

“The de-legitimization phenomenon against Israel is even stronger than the classic appearances of antisemitism, and Israel must act against it with all its strength”.

http://antisemitism.org.il/article/62966/antisemitism-2010-–-summary-trends-and-evaluations

lol Why do all the Islamaphobe Trailer Park Republicans think our involment in the Middle East started after 911 ?
lol,Listen you muslim loving liberal cockroach,islamaphobia does not exist.WITH PRIDE AND A REASON I HATE ISLAM.Its a murdering bloodlusting deathcult.Take your love of islam and ram it up your ass sideways!!And Iam not a Republican,They are to liberal and kiss muslim ass like you!

lol shot in the dark,you missed. Islam is growing while Christianity is shrinking. You have to ask why.

:cuckoo:

The murderous deathcult islam is 99% of our problems!I will take the Jews over the islamic
pigs anyday!
"It was still. The camp waited, as if holding its breath. And then, out of the dry furnace air a disembodied voice crackled over a loudspeaker from the Israeli side of the camp's perimeter fence.

'Come on, dogs,' the voice boomed in Arabic. 'Where are all the dogs of Khan Younis? Come! Come!'

"I stood up and walked outside the hut. The invective spewed out in a bitter torrent. 'Son of a bitch!' 'Son of a whore!' ''Your mother's ****!'

"The boys darted in small packs up the sloping dunes to the electric fence that separated the camp from the Jewish settlement abutting it.

"They lobbed rocks towards a jeep, mounted with a loudspeaker and protected by bulletproof armor plates and metal grating, that sat parked on the top of a hill known as Gani Tal.

"The soldier inside the jeep ridiculed and derided them. Three ambulances-which had pulled up in anticipation of what was to come-lined the road below the dunes..

"There was the boom of a percussion grenade. The boys, most no more than ten or eleven years old, scattered, running clumsily through the heavy sand.

"They descended out of sight behind the dune in front of me. There were no sounds of gun-fire. The soldiers shot with silencers.

"The bullets from M-I6 rifles, unseen by me, tumbled end-over-end through their slight bodies. I would see the destruction, the way their stomachs were ripped out, the gaping holes in their limbs and torsos, later in the hospital.

"I had seen children shot in other conflicts I have covered--death squads gunned them down in EI Salvador and Guatemala, mothers with infants were lined up and massacred in Algeria, and Serb snipers put children in their sights and watched them crumple onto the pavement in Sarajevo--but I had never watched soldiers entice children like mice into a trap and murder them for sport.

"Chris Hedges, "War is a Force that gives us Meaning"

ISRAEL: A THEOCRATIC RACIST STATE

meh..........in ten years, they'd be walking into Israeli stores with bombs strapped to their bodies. Thank God for the stellar effectiveness of Israeli intelligence.

Id call it deterrence FTW.:up:

Antisemitism FTL.
Is it deterrence or anti-semitism that's resulted in 124 Israeli children dying at the hands of Palestinians while 1,452 Palestinian children have been killed by Jews since September of 2000?

Is a Jew's life is worth more than an Arabs'?

If Americans Knew - what every American needs to know about Israel/Palestine

Forum List

Back