Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

I also wonder why people would join the Baptists the Missouri Synod Lutherans,

List the last three terrorist acts by Lutherans in the US?

Oh, you're just flinging shit like the feral baboon that you are... There's no logic behind your idiocy..

Carry on.

If an Arab Superpower had killed thousands of US civilians in this country since 1991, would you resist or collaborate with your oppressors?

Islam is a backwards and barbarous religion. The nations which follow Islam are stuck in the 12th century.

There is no Arab superpower nor will there be until the disease of Islam is eradicated in Arab lands.

There is no Arab superpower because after WWI, the Allies divided up the Turkish-Ottaman Empire into the current nation-states we have on the map today. Arab Nationalism is not a new idea. The colonial powers have been against it since forever.

It has nothing to do with the superstition they practice over there......

Superstitious religious beliefs are backwards and barbarous in nature anyway.

When the south refused to concede to the global opinion that they should step away from slavery, the world stepped in and ground them into the dirt.

Let's hope we do the same thing to Islam.

So you think by claiming "the south" went against a global opinon that you merely claiming it makes it so?? WOW.

There was no globalization againt slaverly in the south or otherwise. The "CIVIL WAR" which was fought between the north and the south was not a global struggle to end slavery around the world and the world did not step in and do anything like what you claim. Way to try and rewrite history. LOL

There in lies the flaw in the previous posters analogy. He is trying to equate an act(terrorism/violence in the name of islam) to a single geographical location that condoned slavery (the south) instead of comparing one act to another act.

I didn't say it was a global struggle.

The rest of the world didn't step in; but they did refuse to provide assistance to the South.

WOW, that really is a roundabout way of admitting that you were WRONG. LOL

For some reason the loon Hot Wire wants me to go back to Oklahoma. :cuckoo:

Maybe he thinks you were involved in the McVeigh thing.

Terry Nichols was involved in the first WTC attack and went to the Philippines for an Al Qaeda conference on bomb making. There IS a tie between OKC and Islam.

JOOOOO hatred makes strange bedfellows. (Really, it's why the democrats have an alliance with you.)
Link or evidence that Nickols went to an Al Qaeda bomb making conference?

Btw I am a registered Republican. :cool:

There is no Arab superpower because after WWI, the Allies divided up the Turkish-Ottaman Empire into the current nation-states we have on the map today.

Oh, that's why. Got it.

Too bad you couldn't work George W. Bush into the culprit victimizing the poor Muslims as well.

You know, maybe he had a time machine as was actually Lord Balfour?

At any rate, women would not only be able to drive, but would rule in Saudi Arabia if not for White Christians and JOOOOZZZ. Islam is blameless and pure.

I'm trying to get to the bottom of why you on the left defend and promote a hate group.

Ah, the old "prove water is wet" ploy.

Yeah, that'll work...

I understand, you simply don't have anything to back up your specious and jingoistic reasoning.

bullshit. It's more "why respond to a question that is duplicitous and a waste of time?"

This thread alone is full of people minimizing Islam's use of terrorism. From Bod posting silliness about how *horrible* the us is, to truthseeker's and GP's harping about how Islam is *forced* into acts of terror and apparently *confused* into not speaking out against those acts of terror by the big bad Infidels.

There's no point in arguing a point that has already been made, in other words. So take your dishonest crap and shove it back up your ass.

If this thread is full of people doing what you say it should not be too hard to post a few quotes? I've read the entire post and I say you and the pack have been caught lying again.

Link or evidence that Nickols went to an Al Qaeda bomb making conference?

Why?

You don't make this as a legitimate request.

{Nichols and his wife frequently visited the Philippines, where she was working on a degree in physical therapy. He sometimes travelled to the Philippines alone, while she remained in Kansas.

Cebu City at the time was a reputed base for several militant organizations, including Liberation Army of the Philippines, the Communist Huk, and the Al-Qaida affiliate Abu Sayyaf.[23] Stephen Jones, the trial attorney who first represented Tim McVeigh, cited evidence of a meeting in Davao City, in Mindanao in 1992 or 1993, when 1993 World Trade Center bomber Ramzi Yousef and Al Queda members Abdul Hakim Murad, Wali Khan Amin Shah and a "farmer" who fit the description of Nichols met to discuss the Oklahoma bombing. Jones said the FBI was aware of the meeting.[24]

Nichols had left a cryptic note for his first wife during one of his many visits to the Philippines. Upon returning from one visit to learn that she had prematurely opened a letter instructing her what to do in the event of his death, he made a series of telephone calls to a Cebu City boarding house.[25] Witnesses, including Marife's brother said the boarding house is often used by residents from Mindanao. The western parts of Mindanao were, at the time, the site of an Abu Sayyaf stronghold. Other witnesses said Nichols may have been trying to reach his wife during the numerous repeated 30-second telephone calls.}

Terry Nichols - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

{Just one month after an al Qaeda recruiter was ordered to contact former U.S. servicemen, both Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols relocated to areas where Osama bin Laden’s terror network was actively recruiting.

In December 1992, al Qaeda operative Clement Rodney Hampton-El was given a list of former U.S. servicemen to recruit as volunteers by a Saudi-linked cleric based in the Philippines, according to testimony in his 1995 trial.

Shortly after Hampton-El was given the list, McVeigh quit his job and moved to Florida, where al Qaeda was creating a new financing network. In January 1993, Nichols traveled to the Philippines, where al Qaeda had extensive training and financial operations already in place, and stayed there for 30 to 60 days.

Hampton-El was a weapons dealer connected to a New York City al Qaeda cell responsible for planning a series of ammonium nitrate truck bomb attacks. Ammonium nitrate was also the main component of the Oklahoma City bomb used by McVeigh and Nichols.

(3) Next, this:

This is where the story gets really interesting. All of what follows is proven fact. We’ll get to the suppositions in a minute.

In September 1994, just as Nichols and McVeigh began working on their bomb, al Qaeda expert bomb-builder Ramzi Yousef and his homicidal mastermind uncle, Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, had arrived in Manila with orders from Osama bin Laden to plan and launch attacks on the United States.

Among the plans they hatched during this period was an ambition operation known as “Bojinka,” which is apparently Serbo-Croation for “big bang.” The plot called for five terrorists to plant bombs on 11 U.S.-bound airliners originating in the region, which would detonate nearly simultaneously over the Pacific. A second phase of the plan was a predecessor to the September 11 attacks — one or more plans would be hijacked or stolen, then crashed into prominent U.S. landmarks such as CIA headquarters, the Pentagon or the World Trade Center.

The operatives who were to carry out the plan were never all definitively identified. Bojinka was set to launch on January 21, 1995, the exact date that Terry Nichols’ 60-day visa was set to expire. }

Terry Nichols, Philippines, bombs, etc.

Btw I am a registered Republican. :cool:

Another good reason why I am not.

Basically, there is very little difference between you telling American Muslims to go back to their country.

And your KKK brothers who told Black Americans to go back to Africa. :evil:
Please leave my nation you islamic savage animal!You muslim beasts are here with
the delusional plan of turning USA into a islamic state under sharia law.It will NEVER work.
islam and freedom are incompatable and we will NEVER give up our freedoms!I HATE ISLAM!!!!!!!!!!

I think Sunni was born here. But I'm guessing that doesn't matter to you.
That is right.I consider him a subversive traitor and a wild beast who wants to destroy
this nation and force islam on us all.

Are you really making the statement that "no" muslims are involved in "subversive activities" ???????

Can you give evidence where "muslims" are harassed and undermined in this country?

Are you really going to continue making shite up and trying to attribute it to others when they never said anything of the kind???????????

Look at all of those haters of mosques in this country and the arguments that they make for your evidence of the harassment and undermining.

"Look at all of those haters of mosques in this country" is your example of "witch hunts"? How sad that you distort the 'position of the location OF ONE MOSQUE' as the hatred of all mosques. Please provide the evidence (links) of "hatred and harrassment" of muslims in this country. Please provide the evidence (links) that cleared all of those muslims that have been tried (in this country) for terrorist activities (in this country).
BTW, accusing me of any hatreds, bigotry, (and don't forget the big RACIST charge), does not change the facts.

Nice avoidance of the FACT that you tried to claim that I made statements that I NEVER did. When and where did I claim that "no" muslims are involved in "subversive activities"?? You said i made the claim how about you prove it??

You asked for evidence "where "muslims" are harassed and undermined in this country" and I gave it to you and your response is to pretend it doesn't count. LOL You asked for evidence of harassment and I gave it to you. I answered the question you asked so it's not my problem that you fail to grasp that fact.

Furthermore even a moron like you should know that it is more than just the mosque NEAR ground zero that is being targeted.

If this thread is full of people doing what you say it should not be too hard to post a few quotes? I've read the entire post and I say you and the pack have been caught lying again.

You say all kinds of things. Once in a blue moon, what you say might even be factual - not in this case, though.

I'll never understand the miserable people like you, who demonize their fellow citizens because they feel that our foriegn policy may have been a factor in motivating the Muslims into violent and deadly actions.

There is no question nor a historian anywhere who disputes that the foreign policy of the West, including the USA was a primary factor in motivating the German people into violent and deadly actions.

Still, no one tries to justify those acts or demands that we not judge moderate Nazis by the acts of a few radicals.

See, you leftists are fucking insane.

ah more revisionist bullshit. I thought it was entangling alliances, after the assassination of some Arch Duke, that led Germany into the WWI? Subsequently after signing the terms of surrender the European backed, (Wilson was for more lienant terms for Germany.)

Furthermore until al Queda has a mechinized army capable of blitzing across continents I'll continue to believe you "Chicken Little" types are blowing the threat completely out of proportion. Especially when you compare them to Nazis.

You say all kinds of things. Once in a blue moon, what you say might even be factual - not in this case, though.

Still waiting, surely it's not that hard to find a quote here where someone on the left calls Islamic terrorism or it's effects, trivial.

I also wonder why people would join the Baptists the Missouri Synod Lutherans,

List the last three terrorist acts by Lutherans in the US?

Oh, you're just flinging shit like the feral baboon that you are... There's no logic behind your idiocy..

Carry on.

Well the Southern Baptists sure liked justifying slavery...that is terrorism on a large scale.

Still waiting, surely it's not that hard to find a quote here where someone on the left calls Islamic terrorism or it's effects, trivial.

He STILL is going on about that with no evidence? :lol::lol::lol:

Hey sunni savage,Whats it like being so stupid and brainwashed to think that childmolesting
pervert and caravan raiding thief and murdering butcher muhammad was a real prophet?
lol,Yout a total idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!At least he is dead! I piss on the quran as I turn my ass toward mecca and fart.F ing muzzie losers!

So being aware that the Zionists have turned the Holocaust myth into a world wide guilt extortion racket that rakes in millions of dollars.

Somehow excludes me from being a moderate??

Yep you and the rest of the "moderates":doubt:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4yoLd_sze4]YouTube - Iran President on Holocaust Denial[/ame]

Again the man doesn't deny that 6 million Jews were killed during WWII! He seem to want to acknowledge that 60 million humans died during that war too.

Beside which the holocaust the natives in the Americas suffered was much worse. Entire populations of several native tribes were exterminated.

Well the Southern Baptists sure liked justifying slavery...that is terrorism on a large scale.

Yawn, lying leftists are such stupid creature.

{Charles G. Finney, the great revival preacher, recorded in his Memoirs, “I had made up my mind on the question of slavery, and was exceedingly anxious to arouse public attention to the subject. In my prayers and preaching, I so often alluded to slavery, and denounced it, that a considerable excitement came to exist among the people.“}

Models for Reformation: The Christian Abolitionists (1800s) — The Forerunner

ROFL

What a fucking moron you are.

Some days I think I do disservice to simians of all types by noting that you are a feral baboon.

Forum List

Back