Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

What does not elude me is what a evil savage bloodlusting thieving pig muhammad was!lol,I laugh at and taunt you muzzie beasts!!!ram your deathcult of islam up your A hole!
You islamic beasts are GUILTY of crimes against humantiy world wide and are hated world wide!

Ya know Hot Wire you may have a message that Muslims really need to hear.

Why don't you step away from the keyboard.

And drive to the local mosque and repeat to them what you have just related to us about Muslims and Islam.

I am sure that you would impress them.

And who knows; maybe they will be persuaded to change sides and join your way of thinking.

Hey, it's worth a shot don't ya think. :cool:
And why dont you evil muzzie beasts try stepping in my hood and guess what your
reception will be, you stinking animal!

You will have to guess you savage smelly rag dressed muzzie bitch.We dont give information to our enemies!lol,You bring your jihad on muzzie savages>And I taunt you muzzie!Try to collect your jizza tax on me,lol

You will have to guess you savage smelly rag dressed muzzie bitch.We dont give information to our enemies!lol,You bring your jihad on muzzie savages>And I taunt you muzzie!Try to collect your jizza tax on me,lol

Oh, I see. You're willing to issue threats but you don't have the stones to back them up. Color me shocked! ;)

Take note that you can say these sorts of things about Muslims with relative impunity while making similar remarks about Christians or Jews would result in neg-rep pariah status. "But Muslims deserve it!" Yes, I know. :smoke:

In Afghanistan these islamic subhuman beasts are murdering and beheading people over a burned
quran in Southern USA.What crazed wild eyed barbaric monsters muslims are!!
Are you foaming at the mouth sunni boy and kalam?

Oh, I see. You're willing to issue threats but you don't have the stones to back them up. Color me shocked! ;)

Threats,I would treat you with pork and beer if you showed up at my door muzzie.
I do keep my AR15 loaded though and I live in IOWA.Now give me your address
muzzie savage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually it still you that has no valid argument. The Radical Islamic are not as powerful/dangerous as Nazi Germany was.

1.2 billion is a sparse gathering...

They will never be able to stand against us on the battle field.

That's true, but they do plenty of damage when we invite them in our homes.

Now if vulgarity was a pre-req. you guys would surely be winners.

Profanity is an effective oratorical tool.

Take note that you can say these sorts of things about Muslims with relative impunity while making similar remarks about Christians or Jews would result in neg-rep pariah status. "But Muslims deserve it!" Yes, I know. :smoke:

Thats right ,you muzzie savages receive hate the old fashioned way,YOU EARNED IT!!!!!!!!!!!

In Afghanistan these islamic subhuman beasts are murdering and beheading people over a burned
quran in Southern USA.What crazed wild eyed barbaric monsters muslims are!!
Are you foaming at the mouth sunni boy and kalam?

Over someone burning a book? Not really, no. Sorry to disappoint you. :lol:

Threats,I would treat you with pork and beer if you showed up at my door muzzie.
I do keep my AR15 loaded though and I live in IOWA.Now give me your address
muzzie savage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"IOWA" sure narrows it down! I'd be happy to give you my address if...

A. I was the one who issued faux-tough guy threats from the safety of his computer desk, and...

B. It wasn't against this forum's rules.

Lol...not true, but funny all the same.

Over someone burning a book? Not really, no. Sorry to disappoint you. :lol:

Yes, really.

20 murdered by Muslim savages over a Koran burning (which probably didn't even occur) in Florida.

What the fuck lies are you trying to put out?

{Ten United Nations staff were murdered – two by beheading – after extremists stormed their compound in northern Afghanistan today.

Protesters broke into UN offices in the northern city of Mazar-i-Sharif after a demonstration against Koran burnings in the U.S. turned violent.

A small breakaway group attacked the UN compound, throwing stones and climbing on blast barriers to try to gain entry. They seized weapons from guards and opened fire before storming the site.}

The Two Malcontents » Afghan Muslims murder U.N. staff over Koran burning

Muslims are a bunch of fucking animals.

Why would it matter if Dems or Repubs control congress when both parties depend on the same people to fund their campaigns?

The danger of you conspiracy wackos is that you mix about 10% fact in with the bullshit you peddle. Some of the better wackos have up to 20% fact.

"Many people might think that the country's problems stem from the fact that too much money has been going to the very rich. Over the last three decades, the richest one percent of the population has increased its share of national income by almost 10 percentage points (Excel spreadsheet)...

Of course what you as a Marxist fail to acknowledge, is that the INCOME of the poorest 1% of employed workers virtually tripled in the same period in term of purchasing power per hour of labor.

"To put this in context, the size of this upward redistribution to the richest one percent over the last three decades is roughly large enough to double the income of all the households in the bottom half of the income distribution. The upward redistribution amounts to an average of more than 1.2 million dollars a year for each of the families in the richest one percent of the population.

Only if one is a total fucking moron (like all Marxists are) and has a fantasy of a big pool of money, which never changes and is only redistributed.

The rich CREATED more wealth, you utter fool - they didn't take anything from the poor - the poor have MORE than they did before.

It is jealousy which drives you Marxists. You don't give a fuck that you have more, you don't give a fuck that the average American has a lifestyle of more opulence than the very wealthy enjoyed a hundred years ago.

No, you ONLY care that others have more than you. Like the spoiled brats that you Communists really are, you pout and scream "NO FAIR, they got MORE than me! I WANT, I WANT!"
The INCOME of the poorest 1% of workers hasn't increased over the last three decades regardless of how many cheap plasma TVs or Chicken McNuggets they've bought. Even a brain-dead corporate shit-stain LIKE YOU can't hide the fact that a full tenth of national income has shifted since 1979 to the top 1% of all US earners.

The rich didn't CREATE that wealth during those decades they BRIBED Republicans and Democrats to write tax laws that favored outsourcing US manufacturing jobs while encouraging debt over equity investing domestically.

Do junk bonds ring any of your corporate bells?

S&L looting?

Bear Stearns?

Recently the rich have benefited from transferring billions of dollars of corporate debt and gambling losses onto the books of the Federal Reserve and the backs of taxpayers and their childrens' childen.

The richest 1% have doubled their share of national wealth by nearly 2% over the last two years as millions of Americans have lost trillion$ from their wages, savings and retirement programs.

And all the rich parasites have to say is MORE!

The INCOME of the poorest 1% of workers hasn't increased over the last three decades regardless of how many cheap plasma TVs or Chicken McNuggets they've bought.

I see, purchasing power means nothing. To each according to his need..

George, you were a moron at AWE, you're a moron here.

Even a brain-dead corporate shit-stain LIKE YOU can't hide the fact that a full tenth of national income has shifted since 1979 to the top 1% of all US earners.

It hasn't "shifted, " dumbfuck. The national income has INCREASED with most of the increase hitting the top. EVERYONE saw an increase.

Again, you Communists are just spoiled children, crying that others got more than you, even though you have more than you ever did.

The rich didn't CREATE that wealth during those decades they BRIBED Republicans and Democrats to write tax laws that favored outsourcing US manufacturing jobs while encouraging debt over equity investing domestically.

So GDP is down in constant dollars from 1980? Is that what you're claiming?

Recently the rich have benefited from transferring billions of dollars of corporate debt and gambling losses onto the books of the Federal Reserve and the backs of taxpayers and their childrens' childen.

That's true - we talked of the 10% fact that you sprinkle in.

We did indeed allow well connected looters to abscond with trillions of dollars. Of course the ONLY way they were able to do this was with the collusion of the federal government.

Forum List

Back