Why Do Evolutionists Attack "Creationsists"

Your redundancy is getting really old. I know exactly what you're saying. You're making a claim that can't be proven and telling me I have to DISPROVE it or your claim is valid. Now go away.

I'm not saying my claim is valid because it hasn't been disproved. That you haven't gotten this yet is a little ridiculous. You hang onto this strawman like its your teddy bear. Evolution is upheld by supporting evidence and all current observations. There is no contradicting evidence that had yet to falsify it, despite 150 years of creationist attempts. Your narcissism in thinking we owe it to you to prove evolution is fucking enraging. Study the material yourself and stop acting like a helpless child.
How about if YOU study it, and leave me out of it? You have nothing new to say, you just keep repeating the same old bullshit over and over and over. You may very well be the most boring person on the planet.

I am merely reflecting your own idiocy back to you. You are redundantly stupid. You are therefore getting bored of yourself, am blaming me.

I'm not saying my claim is valid because it hasn't been disproved. That you haven't gotten this yet is a little ridiculous. You hang onto this strawman like its your teddy bear. Evolution is upheld by supporting evidence and all current observations. There is no contradicting evidence that had yet to falsify it, despite 150 years of creationist attempts. Your narcissism in thinking we owe it to you to prove evolution is fucking enraging. Study the material yourself and stop acting like a helpless child.
How about if YOU study it, and leave me out of it? You have nothing new to say, you just keep repeating the same old bullshit over and over and over. You may very well be the most boring person on the planet.

I am merely reflecting your own idiocy back to you. You are redundantly stupid. You are therefore getting bored of yourself, am blaming me.
What are you, a fucking teenager?

What are you, a fucking teenager?

Your asking this question? Oh, the irony.

You have that backwards. It is the Creationists who have been attacking the Evolutionists. The Creationists are tyhe ones who have no proof, no evidence, to back up their claim and all they can do is attack evolution. They've been doing that since the time of Darwin.
:thup:

Ill say it again: i don't care whether you believe in evolution. No one cares what you believe, only what you can demonstrate, which so far, has been nothing except your inability to grasp basic definitions. The only point I've tried to convince you of, is that scientific theories are not designed or able to be proven, only falsified. You are unable to grasp this idea. Then you laughably claim this confirms the OP. your behavior is entirely absurd.
Your redundancy is getting really old. I know exactly what you're saying. You're making a claim that can't be proven and telling me I have to DISPROVE it or your claim is valid. Now go away.

Yet you are saying that all that evidence can be falsified or it isn't scientific. So, it can be accepted as true or rejected as false according to your own narrow little box. And yet Creationism is silly because one can find no way to disprove it...............:eusa_silenced:

Yet you are saying that all that evidence can be falsified or it isn't scientific. So, it can be accepted as true or rejected as false according to your own narrow little box. And yet Creationism is silly because one can find no way to disprove it...............:eusa_silenced:

Creationism is silly.

And yes, I can disprove creationism. Can you disprove that?

Evidence can not be falsified. The theory is what can be falsified by the evidence. Evidence are facts about the universe, which may or may not support a given theory. Why can't you learn about this yourself? Why do creationists ask to learn from the same people they want to prove wrong and hate? Go research it yourself from credible sources yourself, and put in the time and effort to actually understand it.

It truly is preposterous that I am simply trying to explain basic definitions, and get attacked by creationists for it. It pretty much sums up your entire game to demonize and stay willfully ignorant of science, for fear that you might discover that it actually makes sense and falsifies your literal interpretation of the bible. How sad that creationists live in such fear of demonstrable truth, logic, reason and evidence. Verily, I say to thee, ye lot are brainwashed.

Last edited:

Educate yourself on the scientific method and you will fully understand his post.
Scientific theories are tested attempting to DISPROVE the theory under the scientific method.
On EVERYTHING in science.
And to date with hundreds of thousands of research testing evolution none of them was able to disprove it.

Evidence can not be falsified. The theory is what can be falsified by the evidence. Evidence are facts about the universe, which may or may not support a given theory. Why can't you learn about this yourself? Why do creationists ask to learn from the same people they want to prove wrong and hate? Go research it yourself from credible sources yourself, and put in the time and effort to actually understand it.

It truly is preposterous that I am simply trying to explain basic definitions, and get attacked by creationists for it. It pretty much sums up your entire game to demonize and stay willfully ignorant of science, for fear that you might discover that it actually makes sense and falsifies your literal interpretation of the bible. How sad that creationists live in such fear of demonstrable truth, logic, reason and evidence. Verily, I say to thee, ye lot are brainwashed.

His vacation Bible school and Sunday school class do not teach science.

Creationism is silly.

Dear Hollie NewPolitics and LittleNipper:
No one has ever proven to me where Gravity comes from.
I have never seen the earth from the moon or someplace else with my own
eyes to see that it is spherical.

A. Do you agree that where we AGREE on things, we don't fight to prove them.
Do you agree that where people AGREE that either
1. evolution is real or proven
2. creation is real or proven
3. both or real or provern
4. neither is real or provern
The issue is whether we agree or not, whether we fight about it or don't bother.

B. Do you agree or would you consider the premise
that the number one reason people disagree and fight
is that they haven't forgiven PEOPLE they associate with one view or another?

I see very few people fighting over the actual issues.
I mostly see people arguing for or against another person
they associate with a certain group or viewpoint.

Do you agree that is the real cause of disagreement?
And the scientific and other points are there, too, but
we never get to those because people fighting each other.

Do you believe if we can first agree to quit the fighting
by groups or views, then we might could work out the rest afterwards?

Thanks, I hope to pursue studies in this
to help people resolve their issues without getting stuck in personal debate
that obstructs the whole process!

It just seems to me that all of you are rational and care about finding and sticking to consistent points and removing error, so there has to be some other factor interfering
with why an agreement can't be reached.

I believe this factor has to do with forgiveness and faith in resolution; that if we are conditioned to try to change the other person first before we believe there can be correction, when both people do that it never gets there; but if both people agree to seek correction first and mutually share responsibility to get there, then it becomes possible, by approaching it unconditionally (no matter what outcome or approach is required to resolve in truth) insetad of conditionally holding on and project one view and rejecting the other.

Yours truly,
Emily

Of course one can falsify evidence. Why don't you do your own "Creationistic" research? Creationists do not fear demonstrating biblical truth. Evolutionists and leftists want Creationists to be silenced. They are the one's who hate competition. Especially when it points to God.
Please see: Scientific Falsification - Falsifying Evidence in Research

Last edited:

Of course one can falsify evidence. Why don't you do your own "Creationistic" research? Creationists do not fear demonstrating biblical truth. Evolutionists and leftists want Creationists to be silenced. They are the one's who hate competition. Especially when it points to God.

The underlying problem is that creationists do no research. They publish no papers for peer review. If you are aware of any methodology whereby the supernatural is available for research, you should divulge such information.

Otherwise, we're left with one, unavoidable, inherent problem with christian creationists: Lies!

Behold! The Legendary Intelligent Design Creationism Research Laboratory!

Behold! The Legendary Intelligent Design Creationism Research Laboratory! » Pharyngula

The Discovery Institute released a video of one of their stars, Ann Gauger, explaining the flaws in “population genetics” (I put it in quotes because it wasn’t a description of the field of population genetics that any competent biologist would recognize). Larry Moran points out the errors. (Sandwalk: Ann Gauger Describes the Intelligent Design Creationist Version of Population Genetics)

But then, someone noticed something else: the video was fake. It was Ann Gauger, all right, talking in a “lab”. Again, the quotes are because she was actually talking in front of a green screen, and a stock photo of a lab was spliced in behind her. Oops. It adds comic absurdity on top of the egregious errors in her babbling.

No, you can't falsify evidence, unless someone literally fakes evidence, such as with the Piltdown Man. Barring scientific hoaxes, evidence can not be falsified, only explanations for that evidence. For evidence for tectonic theory might be the Rocky Mountains, which resulted from a subduction zone. You can not falsify the Rockies, but you could say they are not the result of tectonic plates being sub-ducted under one another. To reiterate, The fact of the Rockies existence can not be falsified, but their existence being explained by tectonic theory could be, hypothetically. Get it? Good.

Last edited:
It is fallacious to say evolutionists attack creationists, and leave it at that. It is actually creationists who have been attacking and trying to deface and debunk science since its inception. Any explanations that rivaled the churches were banished. It seems as if theists are programmed to believe they are the victims When in fact, they are the insecure aggressors.

Exactly. Creationism was, ironically, created in order to create a pretense that it rivaled the science of evolution. Creationism is a slight of hand, a trick trying to portray biblical stories as worthy of scientific and intellectual merit. Creationists are just flim flam men, nothing else.

I think the US is the only country in the world, certainly the only modern Western culture, that has a faction questioning the theory of evolution and trying to replace it in education with a flim flam theory like creationism. What is wrong with the USA?

Creationism is silly.

Dear Hollie NewPolitics and LittleNipper:
No one has ever proven to me where Gravity comes from.
I have never seen the earth from the moon or someplace else with my own
eyes to see that it is spherical.

A. Do you agree that where we AGREE on things, we don't fight to prove them.
Do you agree that where people AGREE that either
1. evolution is real or proven
2. creation is real or proven
3. both or real or provern
4. neither is real or provern
The issue is whether we agree or not, whether we fight about it or don't bother.

B. Do you agree or would you consider the premise
that the number one reason people disagree and fight
is that they haven't forgiven PEOPLE they associate with one view or another?

I see very few people fighting over the actual issues.
I mostly see people arguing for or against another person
they associate with a certain group or viewpoint.

Do you agree that is the real cause of disagreement?
And the scientific and other points are there, too, but
we never get to those because people fighting each other.

Do you believe if we can first agree to quit the fighting
by groups or views, then we might could work out the rest afterwards?

Thanks, I hope to pursue studies in this
to help people resolve their issues without getting stuck in personal debate
that obstructs the whole process!

It just seems to me that all of you are rational and care about finding and sticking to consistent points and removing error, so there has to be some other factor interfering
with why an agreement can't be reached.

I believe this factor has to do with forgiveness and faith in resolution; that if we are conditioned to try to change the other person first before we believe there can be correction, when both people do that it never gets there; but if both people agree to seek correction first and mutually share responsibility to get there, then it becomes possible, by approaching it unconditionally (no matter what outcome or approach is required to resolve in truth) insetad of conditionally holding on and project one view and rejecting the other.

Yours truly,
Emily

The easy scientific method for testing gravity:

Climb on to your roof.
Hold head down and lean over towards the ground.
Lean a little further and jump down.
If you hit the ground and break your neck you have not disproved the theory of gravity.

Dr. Phil handles those other matters you speak of.

Damn, people are still trying to converse with S.J? Give it up. It's obvious he just doesn't want to understand what's actually going on and is just trying to instigate. Either that, or he's an idiot.

I mean, come on. The guy posts something stupid, gets told he's wrong and why, then repeats the same thing over and over. Then he claims people insult him because he's not "buying our theory" even though that's not even close to the reason. Just a straw man so he can act like the victim.

Forum List

Back