Why Do Evolutionists Attack "Creationsists"

I would ask yourself the same question, as this attempt at accusatory rhetoric applies every bit as much to yourself. You have contributed nothing to this conversation except blind cynicism.
You seem to think this is the first time an evolutionist has tried to sell this theory to me. Trust me, I've heard it all before, many times. Your frustration stems from not being able to convince me of what you believe to be fact. I have found it next to impossible to challenge your theory without it turning into exactly what it turned into this time, because the minute you are confronted with a question you're not able to answer, you start with the "You're not smart enough to understand" rhetoric. I'll give you this much, you lasted longer than most before the insults started but your friends on this thread were more interested in winning a pissing contest than they were in having a civil debate (or even a discussion). You should have stepped in and told them to shut up, but instead you joined them and ended any chance of a substantive discussion. I'm sure you'll dismiss what I'm saying, but you know it's true.

I don't care what you believe. Your arrogance is what offends.
Arrogance??? You're the one who attacked my intelligence because I didn't fall in line with your thinking. Most people would call THAT arrogance.

You seem to think this is the first time an evolutionist has tried to sell this theory to me. Trust me, I've heard it all before, many times. Your frustration stems from not being able to convince me of what you believe to be fact. I have found it next to impossible to challenge your theory without it turning into exactly what it turned into this time, because the minute you are confronted with a question you're not able to answer, you start with the "You're not smart enough to understand" rhetoric. I'll give you this much, you lasted longer than most before the insults started but your friends on this thread were more interested in winning a pissing contest than they were in having a civil debate (or even a discussion). You should have stepped in and told them to shut up, but instead you joined them and ended any chance of a substantive discussion. I'm sure you'll dismiss what I'm saying, but you know it's true.

Arrogance??? You're the one who attacked my intelligence because I didn't fall in line with your thinking. Most people would call THAT arrogance.

I tried to help you, at first. My insults were a response in self-defense to your continued aggressive attitude that you seem to feel so justified in displaying. Stop playing the victim when you are the aggressor. Christians Always do this.

You're like the asshole at the bar who wants to fight anybody, when you get your ass whooped, you blame everyone. Take some responsibility for your own action. In other words, grow up.

Last edited:

I tried to help you, at first. My insults were a response in self-defense to your continued aggressive attitude that you seem to feel so justified in displaying. Stop playing the victim when you are the aggressor. Christians Always do this.

You're like the asshole at the bar who wants to fight anybody, when you get your ass whooped, you blame everyone. Take some responsibility for your own action. In other words, grow up.
You ruined any chance of a debate when you started with the personal attacks, so fuck off.

There are likely too many to count.

If you do a search, you will find extensive lists. Why don't you actually do that search, post some of the errors and then provide your own refutation.
Why don't you just pick one? I've already examined the Bible and find that what others see as errors, as simply misunderstanding --- even misrepresentation on their part. So, you find one and we will examine it together...
I'd prefer that you pick one.

You noted elsewhere that interpretation of verses is subject to context. That's fine such that if you're choosing not to define literal expressions as the word of GOD, interpretation will be required. As discrepancies in interpretation are bound to arise, who will wear the black and white referee shirt to decide allegory vs. literal meaning vs. the expected, "but.... but.... but.... but the verse really means...."
I picked this one:
Does the Bible Get Pi Wrong?
I hold to solution 2 or 3. I do not consider the rounding. However, it is presented to show that there are other considerations besides insisting the Bible is in error. The Bible is a very thoughtful book ---- everything is not simply spelled out. God expects one to study and think, and pray.

Last edited:

You ruined any chance of a debate when you started with the personal attacks, so fuck off.

Again, you blame me entirely when share half of the responsibility, at least, for halting debate here.

Again, you blame me entirely when share half of the responsibility, at least, for halting debate here.
Sorry pal, but I didn't prompt you to start the personal attacks. I don't get half the blame because I fired back. Nice try.

Sorry pal, but I didn't prompt you to start the personal attacks. I don't get half the blame because I fired back. Nice try.

Don't blame me for your actions. I don't care what I wrote. I didn't come to your house and put a gun to your head, nor is anyone here doing this. I don't believe I was the first to cast insult, but I don't remember and don't care. I take responsibility for what I wrote, that's it. Any insinuation that I am responsible for your action is absurd, on a practical and principled level. Were this the way it was, we'd all be little children running around blaming everyone else for things we did.

Last edited:

Don't blame me for your actions. I don't care what I wrote. I didn't come to your house and put a gun to your head, nor is anyone here doing this. I don't believe I was the first to cast insult, but I don't remember and don't care. I take responsibility for what I wrote, that's it. Any insinuation that I am responsible for your action is absurd, on a practical and principled level. Were this the way it was, we'd all be little children running around blaming everyone else for things we did.
I never said you were responsible for MY actions, but you're damn well responsible for your OWN. And MY actions were civil toward you until you started with the personal shit, so don't act like you don't "remember" who turned it personal. You couldn't win the debate, so you derailed it. Be a man and admit it, wimp.

I never said you were responsible for MY actions, but you're damn well responsible for your OWN. And MY actions were civil toward you until you started with the personal shit, so don't act like you don't "remember" who turned it personal. You couldn't win the debate, so you derailed it. Be a man and admit it, wimp.

You said, "I don't get half the blame because I fired back." This means, "don't blame me for my actions." Your words contradict your action. Try to be more consistent. I still don't believe I was the first to throw insult, and I don't know why I should trust you, of all people, so unless you can prove it, keep that point out of this discussion.

You said, "I don't get half the blame because I fired back." This means, "don't blame me for my actions." Your words contradict your action. Try to be more consistent. I still don't believe I was the first to throw insult, and I don't know why I should trust you, of all people, so unless you can prove it, keep that point out of this discussion.
The proof is in the posts. What do I have to do, read it for you? Un-fucking-believable!

The proof is in the posts. What do I have to do, read it for you? Un-fucking-believable!

I'm not going to take time to research something so petty. You made the claim, so provide the evidence. Otherwise, stop bringing it up.

Your an instigator. You say inflammatory things with inflammatory rhetoric, and them when people insult you for it, you judge them. This is called being manipulative, and is so far off track any course for debate, I find it hilarious you would attempt to blame any deviation from the thread topics on anyone but yourself. You are infuriating to deal with.

I'm not going to take time to research something so petty.
What is there to research? Can't you read the posts? If you don't want to do that, then shut up about it.

You say inflammatory things with inflammatory rhetoric, and them when people insult you for it, you judge them.
It's not inflammatory for you to tell me I lack intelligence because I don't agree with you, but it's inflammatory if I respond? You don't see a flaw in your reasoning?

You are infuriating to deal with.
What's infuriating to you is that I don't agree with your ridiculous theory. That's evident by your personal attacks when you don't get the response you want. In case you didn't notice, you're doing exactly what the title of this thread suggests.

I'm not going to take time to research something so petty. You made the claim, so provide the evidence. Otherwise, stop bringing it up.

Your an instigator. You say inflammatory things with inflammatory rhetoric, and them when people insult you for it, you judge them. This is called being manipulative, and is so far off track any course for debate, I find it hilarious you would attempt to blame any deviation from the thread topics on anyone but yourself. You are infuriating to deal with.

You ought to be a lawyer.

You ought to be a lawyer.
You ought to be a janitor.

What is there to research? Can't you read the posts? If you don't want to do that, then shut up about it.

You say inflammatory things with inflammatory rhetoric, and them when people insult you for it, you judge them.
It's not inflammatory for you to tell me I lack intelligence because I don't agree with you, but it's inflammatory if I respond? You don't see a flaw in your reasoning?

What's infuriating to you is that I don't agree with your ridiculous theory. That's evident by your personal attacks when you don't get the response you want. In case you didn't notice, you're doing exactly what the title of this thread suggests.

Get it out of your head that my frustration has to do with your disagreeing with evolution. You simply lack the mental ability to be honest with yourself when you are wrong, exemplified by your inability to grasp the meaning of a scientific theory when it was explained to you by three people. I am not talking about evolution, so don't go there.

Get it out of your head that my frustration has to do with your disagreeing with evolution. You simply lack the mental ability to be honest with yourself when you are wrong, exemplified by your inability to grasp the meaning of a scientific theory when it was explained to you by three people. I am not talking about evolution, so don't go there.
You just don't know when to quit, do you? You failed to make your case for evolution, so you got frustrated and started attacking me personally, proving the point of this thread. You just don't seem to be able to come to terms with it. As far as any debate goes, I suggest you take it to a playground, where you'll find plenty of other children to engage you in a name-calling contest.

You just don't know when to quit, do you? You failed to make your case for evolution, so you got frustrated and started attacking me personally, proving the point of this thread. You just don't seem to be able to come to terms with it. As far as any debate goes, I suggest you take it to a playground, where you'll find plenty of other children to engage you in a name-calling contest.

Ill say it again: i don't care whether you believe in evolution. No one cares what you believe, only what you can demonstrate, which so far, has been nothing except your inability to grasp basic definitions. The only point I've tried to convince you of, is that scientific theories are not designed or able to be proven, only falsified. You are unable to grasp this idea. Then you laughably claim this confirms the OP. your behavior is entirely absurd.

Ill say it again: i don't care whether you believe in evolution. No one cares what you believe, only what you can demonstrate, which so far, has been nothing except your inability to grasp basic definitions. The only point I've tried to convince you of, is that scientific theories are not designed or able to be proven, only falsified. You are unable to grasp this idea. Then you laughably claim this confirms the OP. your behavior is entirely absurd.
Your redundancy is getting really old. I know exactly what you're saying. You're making a claim that can't be proven and telling me I have to DISPROVE it or your claim is valid. Now go away.

Your redundancy is getting really old. I know exactly what you're saying. You're making a claim that can't be proven and telling me I have to DISPROVE it or your claim is valid. Now go away.

I'm not saying my claim is valid because it hasn't been disproved. That you haven't gotten this yet is a little ridiculous. You hang onto this strawman like its your teddy bear. Evolution is upheld by supporting evidence and all current observations. There is no contradicting evidence that had yet to falsify it, despite 150 years of creationist attempts. Your narcissism in thinking we owe it to you to prove evolution is fucking enraging. Study the material yourself and stop acting like a helpless child.

Last edited:

I'm not saying my claim is valid because it hasn't been disproved. That you haven't gotten this yet is a little ridiculous. You hang onto this strawman like its your teddy bear. Evolution is upheld by supporting evidence and all current observations. There is no contradicting evidence that had yet to falsify it, despite 150 years of creationist attempts. Your narcissism in thinking we owe it to you to prove evolution is fucking enraging. Study the material yourself and stop acting like a helpless child.
How about if YOU study it, and leave me out of it? You have nothing new to say, you just keep repeating the same old bullshit over and over and over. You may very well be the most boring person on the planet.

Forum List

Back