Why Do Evolutionists Attack "Creationsists"

I'm done with you. I'll hang around and see if anyone says anything interesting, but I'll be scrolling over your posts.
Good. I'm getting tired of kicking your ass.

You don't know what a scientific theory is, claim that evolution is false because it hasn't even proven, and you kicked my ass? You are delusional.

SJ, considering your complete lack of scientific understanding, the possibility of you kicking anyone's ass in a discussion about science is non-existent.

Last edited:
I'm done with you. I'll hang around and see if anyone says anything interesting, but I'll be scrolling over your posts.
Good. I'm getting tired of kicking your ass.

You don't know what a scientific theory is, claim that evolution is false because it hasn't even proven, and you kicked my ass? You are delusional.
I was responding to zombiehunter, not you.

SJ, considering your complete lack of scientific understanding, the possibility of you kicking anyone's ass in a discussion about science is non-existent.
Again, thank you for making my point. Anyone who disagrees with you just doesn't understand, right?

Well it sure as shit ain't fact.

Actually, yes it is. Evolution has been observed. I cannot provide a link at this point but you can type "Observed Speciation Events" into your Google search engine and find examples of observed evolution.

Do you really believe he is going to do that?
Jesus could come back and proclaim evolution as fact and they still would not believe it.
In Mark 10:6 Jesus states:
“But from the beginning of creation, God MADE THEM MALE AND FEMALE.”

In Luke chapter 17
Jesus indicated to the disciples that He would return one day to manifest His kingdom in a way that was not currently being manifested. But before He did come back some other things were going to happen. In Luke 17:25-27 Jesus said, “But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation. And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all.”
Jesus said in Luke 17:28-31, “Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.” The people of Sodom went about their daily activities without giving heed to the warnings of a judgment to come and without repenting of their sins.

Last edited:
Actually, yes it is. Evolution has been observed. I cannot provide a link at this point but you can type "Observed Speciation Events" into your Google search engine and find examples of observed evolution.

Jesus could come back and proclaim evolution as fact and they still would not believe it.

In Luke chapter 17
Jesus indicated to the disciples that He would return one day to manifest His kingdom in a way that was not currently being manifested. But before He did come back some other things were going to happen. In Luke 17:25-27 Jesus said, “But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation. And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all.”
Jesus said in Luke 17:28-31, “Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.” The people of Sodom went about their daily activities without giving heed to the warnings of a judgment to come and without repenting of their sins.

We have no reason to believe that the men who wrote the bibles had any indication of what jesus said.

Considering the obvious errors, omissions, contradictions, falsehoods, ect., that litter the bibles, using the bibles as emphatic evidence that the bibles are true or accurate is foolish.

In Luke chapter 17

Who cares?

In Luke chapter 17

We have no reason to believe that the men who wrote the bibles had any indication of what jesus said.

Considering the obvious errors, omissions, contradictions, falsehoods, ect., that litter the bibles, using the bibles as emphatic evidence that the bibles are true or accurate is foolish.

And whatever ‘jesus’ may or may not have said is legally irrelevant.

Errors and omissions? If it was all made up, how could there be errors and omissions? Sounds to me like you're a closet believer.

Last edited:

In Luke chapter 17

And whatever ‘jesus’ may or may not have said is legally irrelevant.
So, you acknowledge Jesus existed?

Errors and omissions? If it was all made up, how could there be errors and omissions? Sounds to me like you're a closet believer.

Try paying attention to what is written out.

If Christians were willing to be objective; they would admit they have no corroboration that any of the gospels were authored by Luke, Matthew, Mark or John. They are simply accepting they were.

You seem not to understand that the bibles were written long after the death of jesus. We have every reason to believe that the bibles were written by priests who were trying to codify messianic fervor of the time, and they did so writing a fictional account of a messiah.

What if the real Jesus is an Essene priest who lived 100 years before? Suddenly that could explain many things. If you read the tales, in context of the times, Jesus was nothing more than an amalgam of existing (alleged) messiahs of the time, most notably a rabbi of the Essenes who lived about 100 years before what is commonly referred to as the years of Jesus. If memory serves, there's biblical notation that the Jews did not initially reject the jesus, not until they discovered his way was not that of the sword.

For someone so utterly inept at having any understanding of what he's writing about, you really should write less and read more.

The nastiness of the evolutionists confirm what this thread is saying. They're obviously more concerned in winning an insult contest than debating anything. The minute they realize you're not gonna jump on board with them, the name-calling and personal attacks start. Just read their posts.

The nastiness of the evolutionists confirm what this thread is saying. They're obviously more concerned in winning an insult contest than debating anything. The minute they realize you're not gonna jump on board with them, the name-calling and personal attacks start. Just read their posts.

Hiding behind ineptitude and inability to defend supernaturalism with nothing but "evolutionist" slogans is poor cricket, laddie.

That aside, it's odd that you would employ the "I'm suffering attacks from evilutionist" when you neg rep'd me to include the " go fuck yourself", weasel.

Last edited:

Hiding behind ineptitude and inability to defend supernaturalism with "evolutionist" slogans is poor cricket, laddie.
Thanks for confirming what I just said...laddie.

Last edited:

Hiding behind ineptitude and inability to defend supernaturalism with "evolutionist" slogans is poor cricket, laddie.
Thanks for confirming what I just said...laddie.

You give yourself credit for nothing.

It's pretty clear that you're unable or unwilling to respond to salient points offered by others. If critique of your religious beliefs causes you such angst, you should reconsider your participation on discussion boards.

You seem to have missed the fact that by posting your opinions in a public forum such as this, you have given others with differing opinions opportunity to post those differing opinions. Whining like a teenage schoolgirl whose feeling have been hurt is poor cricket, laddie.

Forum List

Back