Why Do I picture a Kosher Girl When I Hear This tune?

Why Do I picture a Kosher Girl When I Hear This tune?

Because you are disturbed?

You've been here like 15 minutes. nobody cares who you picture.... or why

Wow, just because someone has been here a short time and in your mind "nobody cares who you picture.... or why"! What are you doing?
Yeah, it's a somewhat peculiar thread, However, we have posters that have been here years, who constantly have started much more bizarre threads and you have been mum about those. Also, the thread got you on the thread and you replied to the thread? What's up with that? :2up:

You've been here like 15 minutes. nobody cares who you picture.... or why

Wow, just because someone has been here a short time and in your mind "nobody cares who you picture.... or why"! What are you doing?
Yeah, it's a somewhat peculiar thread, However, we have posters that have been here years, who constantly have started much more bizarre threads and you have been mum about those. Also, the thread got you on the thread and you replied to the thread? What's up with that? :2up:

I gave my opinion. Kosher Girl I know. You I know. When the OP has been around more than 15 minutes, his opinion of a poster who has been here a decade might carry a minuscule amount of weight. For now...nobody cares, including you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back