Why do left wing, liberal progs hate strong intelligent women such as Sarah Palin?

What she said was that there were places in Alaska where you could see the coastline of Russia.

And it's true.

And it was said in the context of affirming that she had had dealings with Russia, as Alaska and Russia share FISHING WATERS

But fucking leftist tools never could accept that, because they know absolutely NOTHING about Alaska, or, apparently, geography.
Ask a liberal about the Bering Strait and watch their tiny heads explode.

What she said was that there were places in Alaska where you could see the coastline of Russia.

And it's true.

And it was said in the context of affirming that she had had dealings with Russia, as Alaska and Russia share FISHING WATERS

But fucking leftist tools never could accept that, because they know absolutely NOTHING about Alaska, or, apparently, geography.
Ask a liberal about the Bering Strait and watch their tiny heads explode.
Yup.

And it's true.

It was a trick response. It was Tina Fey as Sarah Palin who said it.

Palin is dumber than a sack of hammers. Her entire family is a trailer trash shit show, which makes a joke of her religious right-wing stances on "family values".

Palin may be strong but she's not smart - just the opposite.

But certainly not limited to Sarah Palin, there is also Michele Bachmann, Ann Coulter, Michelle Malkin, Laura Ingraham, Nikki Haley, Jan Brewer, Dana Loesch and Condi Rice.

The truth that most people on the Left know, but don't want to admit is that the most grotesque, woman-hating pigs in all of politics are inevitably liberal men who operate with the full sanction and support of left-wing feminists.

As long as they limit their attacks to conservative women, the attitude is, "The bitch deserved it." That's EXACTLY the way liberals have behaved with Sarah Palin and it's why most of the loons, sleazebags and degenerates who've done these things to her have paid no real price for their horrible behavior.

2011-06-01T191247Z_01_NYK05_RTRIDSP_0_USA-CAMPAIGN-PALIN-TOUR.jpg

Sarah Palin isn't a "strong intelligent woman". She's a total dumbo who can see Russia from her back porch. The woman is too dumb for words.

So you quote an snl skit

No wonder you are easily controlled and believe fake news.
When I want to shut a liberal up I just dangle a shiny object in front of them and then through it down a flight of stairs.

And it's true.

Palin is dumber than a sack of hammers. Her entire family is a trailer trash shit show, which makes a joke of her religious right-wing stances on "family values".

It must suck knowing she´s smarter than you. What have you done in your pathetic human existence? I bet you don´t even have your trailer paid off yet.

But certainly not limited to Sarah Palin, there is also Michele Bachmann, Ann Coulter, Michelle Malkin, Laura Ingraham, Nikki Haley, Jan Brewer, Dana Loesch and Condi Rice.

The truth that most people on the Left know, but don't want to admit is that the most grotesque, woman-hating pigs in all of politics are inevitably liberal men who operate with the full sanction and support of left-wing feminists.

As long as they limit their attacks to conservative women, the attitude is, "The bitch deserved it." That's EXACTLY the way liberals have behaved with Sarah Palin and it's why most of the loons, sleazebags and degenerates who've done these things to her have paid no real price for their horrible behavior.

Sarah Palin isn't a "strong intelligent woman". She's a total dumbo who can see Russia from her back porch. The woman is too dumb for words.

So you quote an snl skit

No wonder you are easily controlled and believe fake news.
When I want to shut a liberal up I just dangle a shiny object in front of them and then through it down a flight of stairs.

Yell...

PIZZA!!! Go through the PIZZA GATE!

They will drop whatever they're doing and flock to whatever door you hold open.

Love and respect Condi Rice, Laura and Barbra Bush and many other Conservative women but Palin is nothing like Rice or Bush.

You will disagree and lecture me how great and wonderful Palin is and then tell me why I hate her is because I love Hillary and yet my opinion of Hillary is as low as my opinion of Palin...

Young ladies should look at O'Connor, Rice or even Trump sister that was a judge if they want someone to look up or even Olympia Snowe but again not Palin or most on your list...

Now tell me how I hate strongminded women and you are the final word on my opinion when it come to Palin!

They have tiny pee pee's

Pee pees???? Is that what you call your dick? Not an expression adult males normally use.
A 30 year study has confirmed that liberal men have small penises. The study of 10 million liberal men found an average erect penis length of 1 inch. Although longer than expected it was far below the conservatives men's length of 9.5 inches.

Dr. NightStalker ,MD, PHD, ESQ had this to say: "This study confirms why only liberal men are physically attracted to children. There's dicks are so small adult women do not even feel them. We have also found that children cannot feel their micro phallus.

And it's true.

And here we are told to tolerate and coexist and stuff.

I'd have led with Condi Rice, Laura Ingraham or Nikki Haley (maybe). You diminish your argument by leading with this NBA player loving buffoon.

Your ignorance is on full display, she never said that pumpkin brain that was a joke on SNL so admit you are an ill informed moron.

Conservative women are independent. Lefties don't like that.
That is it for the most part! What is even worse for them is truly independent women do not cave in or give in to their bullshit.

Libs consider women victims, gender victims, wage victims, a strong conservative woman threatens that hence why libs attack conservative women like a mangy pack of rabies infested rats.
Disgusting leftist whack jobs believe the only purpose of females is to provide sexual favors to anybody who demands sex, and abort their children so that nobody has to pay for the children they have created.

If they aren't willing to do that, they demonize them, ridicule them, lie about them, dismiss them, attack them.

That's why you have big mouthed leftist women saying that conservative women should be raped by muslims until they jump on the progressive boat.

You would think women would get fed up with their crap?

Intelligent women Sarah Palin? Is that one of those Jumbo Shrimp things?

Oxi...something or another?

And it's true.

But what she really said that they were mocking her for was funny too.

GIBSON: Let's start, because we are near Russia, let's start with Russia and Georgia. The administration has said we've got to maintain the territorial integrity of Georgia. Do you believe the United States should try to restore Georgian sovereignty over South Ossetia and Abkhazia?

PALIN: First off, we're going to continue good relations with Saakashvili there. I was able to speak with him the other day and giving him my commitment, as John McCain's running mate, that we will be committed to Georgia. And we've got to keep an eye on Russia. For Russia to have exerted such pressure in terms of invading a smaller democratic country, unprovoked, is unacceptable and we have to keep...

GIBSON: You believe unprovoked.

PALIN: I do believe unprovoked and we have got to keep our eyes on Russia, under the leadership there. I think it was unfortunate. That manifestation that we saw with that invasion of Georgia shows us some steps backwards that Russia has recently taken away from the race toward a more democratic nation with democratic ideals.

That's why we have to keep an eye on Russia. And, Charlie, you're in Alaska. We have that very narrow maritime border between the United States, and the 49th state, Alaska, and Russia. They are our next door neighbors.We need to have a good relationship with them. They're very, very important to us and they are our next door neighbor.

GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?

PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.

GIBSON: What insight does that give you into what they're doing in Georgia?

PALIN: Well, I'm giving you that perspective of how small our world is and how important it is that we work with our allies to keep good relation with all of these countries, especially Russia.

We cannot repeat the Cold War. We are thankful that, under Reagan, we won the Cold War, without a shot fired, also. We've learned lessons from that in our relationship with Russia, previously the Soviet Union. We will not repeat a Cold War. We must have good relationship with our allies, pressuring, also, helping us to remind Russia that it's in their benefit, also, a mutually beneficial relationship for us all to be getting along.

GIBSON: Would you favor putting Georgia and Ukraine in NATO?

PALIN: Ukraine, definitely, yes. Yes, and Georgia.

Forum List

Back