Why Do Liberals Feel The Need To 'Steal Jesus' At Christmas Time?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Are they THAT threatened by a plastic baby Jesus in a manger scene?

Are they THAT miserable that they feel the need to inflict that misery on others?

Do they realize that stealing or destroying a plastic baby Jesus does NOTHING to destroy the meaning of the season or Christians' faith?

Vandals smash nativity scenes, abduct baby Jesus in PA, TN, NH

Vandals smash nativity scenes, abduct baby Jesus in PA, TN, NH - The American Mirror

"Vandals are targeting nativity scenes across the country, most recently with thrashed figurines in Pennsylvania and reports of baby Jesus abductions in Tennessee and New Hampshire.

“What would possess someone to take the main character out of my scene?” she questioned. “They did it last year, and they did it again this year. “They obviously need Jesus more than I do right now,” she said."

Here's your 'basket of deplorables', Hillary - delinquents who steal and destroy others property, specifically the baby Jesus in Christmas Nativity Scenes.

Notice they only attack the one true God because........... He is the one true God.

The left love piss Jesus art, but censor out cartoons of Mohammed in articles about cartoons of Mohammed.

Are they THAT miserable that they feel the need to inflict that misery on others?

Do they realize that stealing or destroying a plastic baby Jesus does NOTHING to destroy the meaning of the season or Christians' faith?

Vandals smash nativity scenes, abduct baby Jesus in PA, TN, NH - The American Mirror

"Vandals are targeting nativity scenes across the country, most recently with thrashed figurines in Pennsylvania and reports of baby Jesus abductions in Tennessee and New Hampshire.

“What would possess someone to take the main character out of my scene?” she questioned. “They did it last year, and they did it again this year. “They obviously need Jesus more than I do right now,” she said."

Here's your 'basket of deplorables', Hillary - delinquents who steal and destroy others property, specifically the baby Jesus in Christmas Nativity Scenes.
Democrats are psychopaths, never forget that.

Democrats are psychopaths, never forget that.

And Donald Trump showed everyone how to defeat liberalism and we the American people did on election day...it's about time the majority takes back this country from the left.

Everything is political and there is a lot of anger, hatred and border line insanity out there since Trump won. Not much outrage in the liberal media over vandalism targeting Christians but if somebody looks cross eyed at a Muslem it becomes a federal case.

Everything is political and there is a lot of anger, hatred and border line insanity out there since Trump won. Not much outrage in the liberal media over vandalism targeting Christians but if somebody looks cross eyed at a Muslem it becomes a federal case.
Considering they are giving the "hate crime" hoaxes full coverage right up until they are proven to be hoaxes; yeah, that much is certain.

Considering they are giving the "hate crime" hoaxes full coverage right up until they are proven to be hoaxes; yeah, that much is certain.
Is stealing or destroying a Christian religious symbol JUST 'vandalism' or should it be considered a 'Hate Crime', protected under the Constitutional Right of 'Freedom of religion AND THE PRACTICE THEREOF'?

Lies makes Jesus cry, sure, but they make liberals laugh their asses off.

As to the OP, of course the liberals hate Jesus; they all hate anything so pure, righteous and capable of self-sacrificing love for Human kind, which liberals despise.

Is stealing or destroying a Christian religious symbol JUST 'vandalism' or should it be considered a 'Hate Crime', protected under the Constitutional Right of 'Freedom of religion AND THE PRACTICE THEREOF'?
In the Democrats' minds, if everyone was covered by hate crime laws equally, then that would mean minorities are no longer a specially protected class.

Jeez, I don't know what makes you think liberals stole baby Jesus. Did I miss something, or are you guys just being silly? The vandals who took the baby probably have VERY little political opinion in any category.

My goodness, people have been stealing "baby jesus" from manger scenes since I can remember......just like stealing lightbulbs from outside lights and, of course, smashing Jack-o-Lanterns at Halloween. I guess it just takes someone like you to turn it into a Persecution thread to feel good about yourself.

Forum List

Back