🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do liberals ignore the truth about refugees?

Why do wingnuts lie about refugees?

This shit's been going on since the Hessians and the Revolutionary War.

America knows that refugees aren't a threat.

Because those countries where Islamic fundamentalists take over govt are not America.

Too many people take for granted that the strong influences in America
of Christian and Constitutional principles will bear anything that is taken on.

So at the same time Christian and Constitutional values are argued against as too authoritarian,
these are still the best checks against abuses of power by both religious and political groups.

Grandma weren't the 9/11 attacks and the Boston bombings carried out by immigrants?
And the latest shooting by the couple who specifically trained and planned the attacks.

No matter the percentage of guilty parties to mass numbers with no criminal intent,
I don't think you are going to convince any of these
that immigration doesn't pose a threat to public safety.

Even my friends who want a completely open border,
lock their houses up and don't just invite anyone in to help themselves.

There is nothing wrong with asking for a better screening and application process
so the people with completely lawabiding intent can access and process through normally,
while people who pose health or safety issues can be identified and get help as well.

We don't have to argue over "how much is a problem or not," to set up a system that works to screen otu problems and sovle them, without punishing the innocent, the workers or the public and taxpayers.

"Why do liberals ignore the truth about refugees?"

This fails as a loaded question fallacy.

Good point C_Clayton_Jones
About as loaded as asking "Why are the rightwing against banning weapons for terrorists on no fly lists,"
the answer being because LAW ABIDING citizens such as Michael Savage
get stuck on the no-fly list as a "terrorist"
then it amounts to political foes of the President losing their right to defense

This does not help the credibility issues with liberal Democrats on security,
to be more concerned with domestic opponents as "dangerous terrorists"
while playing down the genocidal Jihadist terrorists.

That's why it appears liberal Democrats are ignoring or skirting the real issues and threats to national security,
and more interested in going after political opponents as "terrorists."

Ironically, this shows how much the liberals really do depend on the very Christian/Conservative/Constitutionalist
(criticized so much) for fighting those battles so they don't have to.

It's not that liberals don't care or are ignoring these issues, but that they are TAKEN FOR GRANTED
knowing the Conservative Right is going to go fight that battle against terrorists so the leftwing doesn't have to go there.

Sure they do. That's why 53% of Americans don't want them here.

According to the FBI they can't vet these people and here you are wanting unvetted refugees to come here.

Refugee's we taxpayers will be supporting for years.

Oh and you might ask yourself why none of the countries in the ME want those refugees???

Grow a brain fool.

"Why do liberals ignore the truth about refugees?"

This fails as a loaded question fallacy.

Good point C_Clayton_Jones
About as loaded as asking "Why are the rightwing against banning weapons for terrorists on no fly lists,"
the answer being because LAW ABIDING citizens such as Michael Savage
get stuck on the no-fly list as a "terrorist"
then it amounts to political foes of the President losing their right to defense

This does not help the credibility issues with liberal Democrats on security,
to be more concerned with domestic opponents as "dangerous terrorists"
while playing down the genocidal Jihadist terrorists.

That's why it appears liberal Democrats are ignoring or skirting the real issues and threats to national security,
and more interested in going after political opponents as "terrorists."

Ironically, this shows how much the liberals really do depend on the very Christian/Conservative/Constitutionalist
(criticized so much) for fighting those battles so they don't have to.

It's not that liberals don't care or are ignoring these issues, but that they are TAKEN FOR GRANTED
knowing the Conservative Right is going to go fight that battle against terrorists so the leftwing doesn't have to go there.
Michael savage is not on a US no fly list. He just can't enter Britain, per their ruling. It isn't a mistake.

Grandma weren't the 9/11 attacks and the Boston bombings carried out by immigrants?
And the latest shooting by the couple who specifically trained and planned the attacks.

No matter the percentage of guilty parties to mass numbers with no criminal intent,

There is nothing wrong with asking for a better screening and application process
so the people with completely lawabiding intent can access and process through normally,
while people who pose health or safety issues can be identified and get help as well.

We don't have to argue over "how much is a problem or not," to set up a system that works to screen otu problems and sovle them, without punishing the innocent, the workers or the public and taxpayers.
No. The 9/11 attackers were here on student visas, and the Boston bombers entered as tourists. (Not refugees). apples and oranges

Look at what so many Muslim leaders are saying. They want Islam to rule and they are using the refugees to get their caliphate.

They are mentally ill....they are children in adult bodies....

No. The 9/11 attackers were here on student visas, and the Boston bombers entered as tourists. (Not refugees). apples and oranges

Nope! Partially correct. They entered as tourists and then were asylum seekers.

only the American LEFTARDS feeeel there is no threat from refugees, the RIGHT side of America knows there is a huge threat, Thomas Jefferson knew it, that is why he sent the Marines "to the shores of Tripoli", muslimes are 98% of the "refugees", and that scumbag of a presidunce is a muslime, and mulatto as well!, he can not be trusted, he lies every time he opens his cock holster!! :up:

N

No. I said they entered the US as tourists. They applied for asylum while already here. They were never refugees, so their misdeeds should in no way be applied toSyrian refugees.

N

No. I said they entered the US as tourists. They applied for asylum while already here. They were never refugees, so their misdeeds should in no way be applied toSyrian refugees.

I never said they were refugees! Are you a liberal afflicted like most with reading comprehension problems?

N

No......the misdeeds we are seeing in Europe should be applied to the Syrian refugees who are doing it...

Look at what so many Muslim leaders are saying. They want Islam to rule and they are using the refugees to get their caliphate.

first, there are no more liberals, not a single one.

but in answer to whom you are probably talking about; they hate America, hate freedom, hate liberty, hate for hate sake.

any group of people that cheer when someone says they will change our fundamentals, no longer has any like for the country, only hate remains.

...they are children in adult bodies....

you give them that much credit? :lmao:

No...I have thought about it.....if you examine how they think....it all points to them thinking like children. I mean, they can function in most ways as adults, hold jobs, raise families...but when it comes to matters of the Truth, Facts, Reality, and knowing the difference between Right and Wrong and Good and Evil...they do not have a freaking clue.......so there is something in their brains that did not seem to develop properly...how else could they think what they think.

So I believe they have a certain part of their brain that is child like....both in emotional content and reasoning ability....

Forum List

Back