🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do liberals love a car with Nazi origins?

All this talk about Nazism....why has this car not been banned from America's streets??

1456527857750990483.jpg

49927.jpg
I always wanted one. My friend had one when we were in high school. He even had a captive Jew he forced to work on it.
Your a nazi ? who would have guessed it.

As much as I am...

My grandfather was Jewish...

The company that invented Aspirin also made Zyklon-B for the Nazis.

If you've ever taken an aspirin, you're a Nazi.

You guys are really starting to go full retard.

why has this car not been banned from America's streets??

IDK. It should have been banned a very long time ago. That vehicle has incited more violent acts than any other in the history of everything. I hate slug Bugs.
are you sure? whats about this car, VAZ?

de1ecc7ef84ffceeff646f3e11725870_i-271.jpg

images

Oh, I'm sure. The slug Bug has literally started wars among our youth. Wars that have become generational.

LOL)) what it has to do with Nazis?

why has this car not been banned from America's streets??

IDK. It should have been banned a very long time ago. That vehicle has incited more violent acts than any other in the history of everything. I hate slug Bugs.
are you sure? whats about this car, VAZ?

de1ecc7ef84ffceeff646f3e11725870_i-271.jpg

images

Oh, I'm sure. The slug Bug has literally started wars among our youth. Wars that have become generational.

LOL)) what it has to do with Nazis?

Nothing. :spinner:

German car giant BMW apologises for supplying Nazis during WW2 | Daily Mail Online

German car giant BMW apologises for its wartime past, admitting its 'profound regret' for supplying Nazis with vehicles and using slave labourers
  • The massive car manufacturer today apologised for its historic Nazi links
  • During the Second World War it supplied Hitler's regime with vehicles
  • Bosses today said they were 'facing up to this dark chapter of its past'
  • They expressed 'profound regret' for the company's role in Nazi atrocities

My buddy Chris bought his wife a Passat. I just thought he was a fucking idiot for buying such a POS car.

It pains me to learn that Chris and Kathy are NAZIS. They voted for Hillary, and I have known them for 30 years, but they are NAZIS because they have a car from a company that Hitler started.

Every Volkswagen should be destroyed...along with Mercedes, BMW, and Audi.

Nazi fuckers driving these cars around town, supporting fascism. It's a violent act in and of itself.

The VW bug was an engineering marvel of its time.

I've owned a '62 VW 1200 for years and it's still an amazing vehicle in spite of now being woefully outdated by today's automotive technology.

The owner's manual not only details all the normal stuff like how to start it and whatnot, but also how to perform a lot of various maintenance operations one would normally look for a dealer or mechanic to perform. It's overall simplicity is part of its allure for me.

The VW bug was an engineering marvel of its time.

I've owned a '62 VW 1200 for years and it's still an amazing vehicle in spite of now being woefully outdated by today's automotive technology.

The owner's manual not only details all the normal stuff like how to start it and whatnot, but also how to perform a lot of various maintenance operations one would normally look for a dealer or mechanic to perform. It's overall simplicity is part of its allure for me.
6d21c8547aa91ffd969eac3fce939aa3--the-simpsons-buggy.jpg

The company that invented Aspirin also made Zyklon-B for the Nazis.

If you've ever taken an aspirin, you're a Nazi.

You guys are really starting to go full retard.

umm....ever heard of humor?
I would think most get the whole tongue-in-cheek of this....

Forum List

Back