Why do liberals not believe that Hillary transmitted classified docs on her private server?

What do YOU think she intended to do?
whatever she felt like cause she thought no one would ever care.

Well that sure sounds like lack of any specific ill intent.

She wanted her own server out of convenience and political paranoia (Republicans were after her for a long time now after all), but that's not criminal intent. She was not out to distribute classified materials, not out to harm this country. At their core this is what the laws governing classified materials are there for and why a case was not brought against her.

Oh, please...Clinton needed those two private servers that she hid from Congress because she was running a pay for play State Department and didn't want anyone to see what she was up to. It's why she had the 30,000 emails erased professionally and why she lied to Congressional investigators looking into the Benghazi deaths.

Why not "two private servers that she hid from Congress because she was plotting murders"?

I mean if you are going to prescribe motivations based on nothing then you may as well go big.

The Clinton's have used "public service" to line their pockets for decades now, Anton! Anyone who doesn't grasp that fact is either naive or fooling themselves. It's what they DO...it's who they ARE!

DERP YAWN DERP YAWN ^^^^^^^^^^^^

good thing Trump isnt lining his pockets withe public service $$ - like hell hes not

The Clinton's have used "public service" to line their pockets for decades now

Certainly has been their opposition's accusation for decades. No matter how many time a CT about them is debunked, it still gets added to the documented list of their various nefarious deeds, saved for a new day when everyone forgets what they learned yesterday........

Certainly has been their opposition's accusation for decades. No matter how many time a CT about them is debunked, it still gets added to the documented list of their various nefarious deeds, saved for a new day when everyone forgets what they learned yesterday........
they got rich, but their true lust was for power to exercise influence over events. Largely for beneficent purposes.

Still, their dividing line between private and public was something ... well they had one and others had another. Oh Wait, Trump has none! How special.

^^^ Gullible Gullibility Being Gullible On Parade ^^^

I read where Melania used Clintons gold accent china for her state dinner with the french president -- you know the china Hillary stole when she left the WH with Bill ..

and here ya go ;;

Melania Trump chooses Clinton china for state dinner despite her husband's attacks on former opponent

there are idiots and there are RW's - but I repeat myself.
they could let go of the china, but not of the power. That's the funny thing. Bill and his penchant for tender flesh, and MILF too. LOL Whitewater. What a joke. None of it stuck. And people would still have voted for Hillary despite her being married to a creep, but they just didn't want to hear about her fucking emails and foundation for another 4 years.

And here we are with a guy who is twice as bad. He not only shills the office for bucks, he'll say anything to be the "news." Policy schmallacy

If you don't care about this? You don't get to care about that. Dem reps seek answers on Donald Trump's cell phone use - CNNPolitics

Apples and oranges. I read the article. Trump speaking on his personal cell phone is not akin to Hillary transmitting classified documents on her private server. Additionally, no where in the article does it state that Trump is suspected of speaking about sensitive matters on his personal cell phone.

Bullshit. I did not read beyond apples and oranges, because bullshit.

This is just common knowledge and, yet, there are countless liberals here and elsewhere that claim it never happened. James Comey testified to Congress that she transmitted and received classified material on her private server. Are the liberals that deny this fact just astoundingly ignorant or are they just liars?

Who decides “classified” ? How is it defined ? Hillary talked about this . Common knowledge or stuff in the news can be declared “classified “ .

This is just common knowledge and, yet, there are countless liberals here and elsewhere that claim it never happened. James Comey testified to Congress that she transmitted and received classified material on her private server. Are the liberals that deny this fact just astoundingly ignorant or are they just liars?
Seems the "Smartest Woman in the World does not know how to operate the commuter and thinks washing a harddrive is with Tide soap.

Why I am willing to give Hillary a pass
she is old, and most of us older people had no computers when we went to school, much less any kind of smart phone.
even really smart people have problems with tech
she was investigated about a dozen times, Trey Goudy pushed really hard, one 11 hour grilling.
we spent about 30 million dollars dragging her through the mud. think Trump has started a new one.
for what? she is a private citizen now, what would we gain? all it does is take our eye off what actual people IN power our doing from both sides.
I just don't see the point?

they got rich, but their true lust was for power to exercise influence over events. Largely for beneficent purposes.

Still, their dividing line between private and public was something ... well they had one and others had another. Oh Wait, Trump has none! How special.

but their true lust was for power to exercise influence over events. Largely for beneficent purposes.

And by beneficent you meant money and power for her, hummers for him........

I read where Melania used Clintons gold accent china for her state dinner with the french president -- you know the china Hillary stole when she left the WH with Bill ..

and here ya go ;;

Melania Trump chooses Clinton china for state dinner despite her husband's attacks on former opponent

there are idiots and there are RW's - but I repeat myself.

First lady Melania Trump has chosen china for the state dinner she’s hosting for French President Emmanuel Macron on Tuesday that may not be pleasing to her husband, President Donald Trump.

Why wouldn't that please Donald?

Macron-"Mr. President, what kind of china is this?"

Trump-"The kind Hillary is never gonna use again"

LOL!

You live up to your name, Boo! Clinton scandals don't get "debunked"...they get stonewalled...they get excused...and then they get deemed "old news"!

Forum List

Back