Why do liberals not believe that Hillary transmitted classified docs on her private server?

I'm personally too worried about the quisling in the White House to give a damn.

Yea, someone needs to sabotage the Korean peace process. We don't want Trump to look good. It's too bad we can't bring back the community organizer, he'd fuck it up in a heartbeat.
If you believe Trump will denuclearize Korea, I have a bridge you can buy.

I don't know if he will, but I know you want the peace talks to fail.
Your sophistry is weak and flaccid, as is your fuehrer.

Yea and you're a sniveling little kunt.
Namecalling is sophistry too, quisling.

Yea, someone needs to sabotage the Korean peace process. We don't want Trump to look good. It's too bad we can't bring back the community organizer, he'd fuck it up in a heartbeat.

I can see you're only here to troll with your kunt act.

I'm not the one who launched into moronic sophistry.

May you get all you deserve, quisling. Good day, sir.

I'm not the one who launched into moronic sophistry.

May you get all you deserve, quisling. Good day, sir.

You're going on ignore. Good riddance, kunt.

No. If Lynch excused herself, then the authority would go to someone else in the AG structure, not the FBI.

Correct, Lynch never recused herself, as Sessions did for the "collusion" investigation. There was NO WAY Obama was going to leave the "investigation" to someone that might actually be objective.

Lynch was not personally involved in the email issue.

Sessions on the other hand was involved and in fact got caught lying to congress about this issue during confirmation.
trump-sessions-papadopolous.jpg

Lol at "Lynch wasn't involved." She was the fucking attorney general and Comey's boss. Remember Comey testifying that Lynch asked him to call it a "matter" instead of an investigation?

Where do you get your information, Salon?

She was involved in investigation, not a witness to investigated issue, do you seriously not understand the difference?

This is just common knowledge and, yet, there are countless liberals here and elsewhere that claim it never happened. James Comey testified to Congress that she transmitted and received classified material on her private server. Are the liberals that deny this fact just astoundingly ignorant or are they just liars?
I'm personally too worried about the quisling in the White House to give a damn.

Oh look at you, that word a day calendar is working well for you!!!!!! Quisling and Sophistry all in one day.

We don't even care anymore, and frankly can't understand why you care. He won, get over it! She's a private citizen. I'm sure if there's a reason to open an investigation, one will be opened.

I finally have no fucks to give.
You say that now, but when the next Democrat is elected, will you hold the same viewpoint, or will you refer back to trump?

She was involved in investigation, not a witness to investigated issue, do you seriously not understand the difference?

You're naive if you believe that Lynch was "hands-off" with regard to the investigation of Hillary Clinton. Her and Obama were going to make DAMN SURE that Hillary skated as they weren't going to let Hillary's crimes keep her from winning the presidency.

This is just common knowledge and, yet, there are countless liberals here and elsewhere that claim it never happened. James Comey testified to Congress that she transmitted and received classified material on her private server. Are the liberals that deny this fact just astoundingly ignorant or are they just liars?
Because she didn't.

Look at it this way: Do you honestly think that if they had even the tiniest shred of real evidence they would have ever let it go? The rabid wingers in Congress would still be prosecuting right now if they really ever had anything to do it with.

They got nothing. No proof, no evidence, not even a solid hint, because it didn't happen. It was nothing but a RWNJ talking point to start with.

Because she didn't.

Look at it this way: Do you honestly think that if they had even the tiniest shred of real evidence they would have ever let it go? The rabid wingers in Congress would still be prosecuting right now if they really ever had anything to do it with.

They got nothing. No proof, no evidence, not even a solid hint, because it didn't happen. It was nothing but a RWNJ talking point to start with.

Wow. You are severely ill.

Because she didn't.

Wow. You are severely ill.
So, you think your congressional representatives of the GOP persuation are so weak and wishy washy that they gave up without even trying just when they finally had real evidence?

You have an extremely low opinion of conservatives.

So, you think your congressional representatives of the GOP persuation are so weak and wishy washy that they gave up without even trying just when they finally had real evidence?

It wasn't up to congressional representatives to determine if Hillary should be prosecuted. That decision was left to Attorney General Lynch, who declined to do so.

It wasn't up to congressional representatives to determine if Hillary should be prosecuted. That decision was left to Attorney General Lynch, who declined to do so.
So they just let it go, even though they disagreed? Even though they had real evidence?
Buncha pussies.

So they just let it go, even though they disagreed? Even though they had real evidence?
Buncha pussies.

You're too stupid and too partisan to engage further. I'm putting you on "ignore". Bye.

Buncha pussies.

You're too stupid and too partisan to engage further. I'm putting you on "ignore". Bye.
Truth and undeniable facts tend to make conservitards try to shut me out. It just proves that stupid people treasure their ignorance.

Buncha pussies.

translation- i ain't got shit

:lol:

so the keebler couldn't?

i mean, he's ag, charges were never brought, so what's preventing him from acting on all the *evidence* you wingers claim exists?

should jeffy be impeached for dereliction of duty?

Buncha pussies.

translation- i ain't got shit

:lol:
The conservatives here are weak and wishy-washy. Not worthy oponents.

Buncha crybaby snowflakes that run away as soon as you speak harshly to them.

Sorry bout that,

1. Deep State.
2. Problem with the deep state is this one main problem, WE THE PEOPLE.
3. Thats the main problem for the deep state.
4. Won't be long, and things will get butt ugly like your lips.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back