Why do our politicians insist on stoking racial tensions?

What data are you asking for?
(watch this folks…this is where he/she pretends to be real confused by my request)
Lol moron I don’t know what data you have so it would be pointless for me to grasp straws. Give an example of data that supports your RW agenda.

Like the data that some use to say we have a labor shortage when that simply is fake news?

Pride in being white isn’t so much wrong as it is stupid and pointless. It’s stupid because you don’t get a participation trophy for simply being born into a majority. It’s stupid to pretend you’re a victim. Having pride in being minority makes more sense because they may feel they are underrepresented. Either way, like a white person, a black person doesn’t get a trophy for being black.
Moron. ^^^

Yet you never seem to post opposing data…just your opinion, we need more old timer.
Nah my life experience goes much farther than data. We have a labor surplus...too many folk in the workforce. Drives wages down and prices up. We need a mass retirement perhaps 15 million leaving the workforce all at once. Then things improve.

Lol sorry someone has to tell you that you don’t deserve a trophy for being born a certain way. You have to earn respect and prestige in life. It’s good you learn now then later. You’re welcome.
hahaha…always conflating. You retards.
There’s a clear difference between expecting a reward and taking pride in something.
You really can’t make the elementary distinction can you critical thinker?

Nah my life experience goes much farther than data. We have a labor surplus...too many folk in the workforce. Drives wages down and prices up. We need a mass retirement perhaps 15 million leaving the workforce all at once. Then things improve.
I know, lets fix the wage problem by importing 50 million illegals from thirdworld shitholes…that’ll work…right?

hahaha…always conflating. You retards.
There’s a clear difference between expecting a reward and taking pride in something.
You really can’t make the elementary distinction can you critical thinker?
Wages and effort are directly tied. Pay me $15 per hour it's slow but steady. Pay more I work harder. It is the american way.

What we have is too much filth…too many low level, unqualified foreigners.

Lol moron I don’t know what data you have so it would be pointless for me to grasp straws. Give an example of data that supports your RW agenda.
Don't pretend that loser represents the right wing, conservatism, or anything of the GOP. He is just a random pussy weakling racist. There is no political orientation to his uselessness.

Why would a politician conduct a press conference and allow someone to stand next to them in a “NYC Black Pride” shirt? What do they think will become of such antics?
Close your eyes and imagine the backlash that would come from Trump holding a press conference with a guy standing next to him in a “Florida White Pride“ shirt.
Is this another one of those bizarre double standard / reverse racism things that are somehow acceptable among the Twilight Zone folks?

Folks who try to equate black pride with white pride are the stokers. You ain’t fooling anyone but your dopey cohorts.

Forum List

Back