Why do people brag about having two jobs? lol

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Doesn't that mean you have less spare time because you are working more hours? Seems like now it's a big thing to say...."I GOT TWO JOBS". Who the fuck cares? It means you are struggling.

I just don't understand some people in 2016.

Doesn't that mean you have less spare time because you are working more hours? Seems like now it's a big thing to say...."I GOT TWO JOBS". Who the fuck cares? It means you are struggling.

1. No one cares.

2. Go get a real job and no standing on the corner offering a blow for a nickle does not count as a job even if you are blowing...

3. Again no one cares...

1. No one cares.

2. Go get a real job and no standing on the corner offering a blow for a nickle does not count as a job even if you are blowing...

3. Again no one cares...

Hey Brucie LMAO

I'm guessing you landing even one job would merit bragging rights.

troll
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

I must have a job if I eat everyday you silly mutherfucker

True. It's hard to put on that metric ton of flab from just your WIC card.

1e7a0a7c6c0a631fb9cefb9f6316b660.jpg

Doesn't that mean you have less spare time because you are working more hours? Seems like now it's a big thing to say...."I GOT TWO JOBS". Who the fuck cares?
Don't fret......having a job is a white people thing. ..... :cool:

troll
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

True. It's hard to put on that metric ton of flab from just your WIC card.

1e7a0a7c6c0a631fb9cefb9f6316b660.jpg

I need a WIC card as high as food is today

I don't mind bragging about having 2 jobs.

one is the collect my pension from the military, the other is to collect on the 401 from retiring from Corrections.

Working my fingers to the bone here

Doesn't that mean you have less spare time because you are working more hours? Seems like now it's a big thing to say...."I GOT TWO JOBS". Who the fuck cares?
Don't fret......having a job is a white people thing. ..... :cool:

Yeah I know, all blacks everywhere around the country are unemployed

Are u retarded?

I don't mind bragging about having 2 jobs.

one is the collect my pension from the military, the other is to collect on the 401 from retiring from Corrections.

Working my fingers to the bone here

so when do u have spare time?

I have to fill out vacation requests to both to go to the movies, and it takes 2 weeks to get them approved

Lazy attention whore ^^^^^^^^

LAZY?? who the fuck you calling lazy?

YOU, lazy fucking whore.

troll

English muffins are cheap, whore.

ikr. people always brag about how tough they've had it.

Why not brag about how easy you have it. Admittedly, doing that would bring a metric tonne of bricks on your head, when the mob forms to tear you down.

Forum List

Back