Why do people brag about having two jobs? lol

People who work two jobs are proud of their work ethic. This didn't used to confuse ppl. My mom worked up to three jobs before she received her nursing license.

Nothing is wrong with it if u need to handle your business but it's nothing to brag about.
Sure it is. It shows a tremendous work ethic, and a reluctance to be dependent upon the state.

But u tired and have no downtime

fbj, if for some reason you were unemployed tomorrow, how long could you manage your lifestyle?

ask me that on aug 2, 2017

People who work two jobs are proud of their work ethic. This didn't used to confuse ppl. My mom worked up to three jobs before she received her nursing license.

Nothing is wrong with it if u need to handle your business but it's nothing to brag about.
Sure it is. It shows a tremendous work ethic, and a reluctance to be dependent upon the state.

fbj, if for some reason you were unemployed tomorrow, how long could you manage your lifestyle?

I am asking now. Because that is the point. Having a planned retirement date is great. But having the funds to make sure you can take care of yourself is better.

I am asking now. Because that is the point. Having a planned retirement date is great. But having the funds to make sure you can take care of yourself is better.

Well sometimes u can't plan on unexpected life situations like layoffs or sold apartment buildings. So this things interfere with savings

Well sometimes u can't plan on unexpected life situations like layoffs or sold apartment buildings. So this things interfere with savings

That is the perfect explanation as to why some people work two jobs. They want security.

That is the perfect explanation as to why some people work two jobs. They want security.

Still have to enjoy life doe. what good is security if u dead? Lol

Who says they don't enjoy life? If you work one 40 hour a week job, and a 2nd 24 hour a week job (3 shifts of 8 hrs), spend an hour a day commuting, sleep 8 hours a night, spend an hour a day showering shaving ect, you have a total of 133 hours. There are 168 hours in the week. That leaves 35 hours every week for whatever else. Yeah, there is grocery shopping, cleaning the house ect, but if you can enjoy life it is not the schedule.

Plus, if the extra security makes you happy, why should you change that because someone else doesn't want to do it. You are under the impression that anything you dislike should be disliked by everyone. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Spoken like someone who doesn't have kids ;)

It's necessary in that case but it's nothing to announce to the world

Understand what I'm trying to explain to you?

It's necessary in that case but it's nothing to announce to the world

Understand what I'm trying to explain to you?
I do, but it is a point of pride. People don't understand it until they've had to do it. It's hard, and when you do it, you're proud.

Forum List

Back