Why do people brag about having two jobs? lol

Well, struggling or perhaps they're smart people who make sure they earn enough money to afford their lifestyles. That way, unlike you, they don't end up with two maxed out credit cards or worry about their heat or cable being turned off because they can't afford to pay their bills. With only one job they could have more free time to loaf around or try to hone their marginal dating skills, but they're obviously too smart and responsible for that type of existence.

Earn enough money and have no time to enjoy it,....

And what does English Muffin Boy do with all his deadweight time?

6debb0942edd6e54e4ed5f67ae80d068.jpg
Get turned down by women....

In 2016 I been the one turning women down

= the lazy attention whore has no money to pay for regular whores.

I explained numerous times whores are not allowed in my apt, it's on the lease

Do they check their union cards before they enter?

Do they check their union cards before they enter?

Something will beep as soon as she walks pass the main door

First of all, classy joint if that needs to be stipulated. Second, it's obviously a lie because they let an attention whore like you stay there.

First of all, classy joint if that needs to be stipulated. Second, it's obviously a lie because they let an attention whore like you stay there.

I live in classy buildings

Doesn't that mean you have less spare time because you are working more hours? Seems like now it's a big thing to say...."I GOT TWO JOBS". Who the fuck cares? It means you are struggling.

I just don't understand some people in 2016.

Didn't someone just diagnosed you with asperger syndrome?
Dude you are messed up.

Doesn't that mean you have less spare time because you are working more hours? Seems like now it's a big thing to say...."I GOT TWO JOBS". Who the fuck cares? It means you are struggling.

Didn't someone just diagnosed you with asperger syndrome?
Dude you are messed up.

Only people with Asperger's works two jobs

I think it is better than people who post on forums that some co-worker got upset when you raised your voice.

I think it is better than someone who posts about a date coming to see him, and says he isn't paying her bus fare, but he will offer her leftover PapaJohn's pizza (as long as she is gone by kickoff).

I think it is better than someone who gets behind on their cable bill, misses the 30 day deadline and then blames the cable company when it is shutoff.

You, of all people, have absolutely no room to talk about what others post.

I think it is better than people who post on forums that some co-worker got upset when you raised your voice.

I think it is better than someone who posts about a date coming to see him, and says he isn't paying her bus fare, but he will offer her leftover PapaJohn's pizza (as long as she is gone by kickoff).

I think it is better than someone who gets behind on their cable bill, misses the 30 day deadline and then blames the cable company when it is shutoff.

Working two jobs is depressing

I did it a long time ago and didn't like it. I have worked two jobs recently and have no problem with it. One job I love, and the other is helping a friend and putting some extra cash in my pocket.

I did it a long time ago and didn't like it. I have worked two jobs recently and have no problem with it. One job I love, and the other is helping a friend and putting some extra cash in my pocket.

But I thought you were big time and needed no additional job?

But I thought you were big time and needed no additional job?

You thought? That is a surprise.

Did you not see "...the other is helping a friend..."? I make a little money and help my friend build his business.

People who work two jobs are proud of their work ethic. This didn't used to confuse ppl. My mom worked up to three jobs before she received her nursing license.

What's depressing, as well as a sign of struggling, is someone like you with two maxed out credit cards and not knowing when the cable, heat, or other utility will be cut off because you can't mangage the money you earn well enough to pay your bills. Hint: a second job would help IF you could discipline yourself to use its income to pay bills rather than squandering it. Big if IMO.

People who work two jobs are proud of their work ethic. This didn't used to confuse ppl. My mom worked up to three jobs before she received her nursing license.

Nothing is wrong with it if u need to handle your business but it's nothing to brag about.

What's depressing, as well as a sign of struggling, is someone like you with two maxed out credit cards and not knowing when the cable, heat, or other utility will be cut off because you can't mangage the money you earn well enough to pay your bills. Hint: a second job would help IF you could discipline yourself to use its income to pay bills rather than squandering it. Big if IMO.

Oh please. My cable was cut off for 10mins

Lol

Nothing is wrong with it if u need to handle your business but it's nothing to brag about.
Sure it is. It shows a tremendous work ethic, and a reluctance to be dependent upon the state.

Sure it is. It shows a tremendous work ethic, and a reluctance to be dependent upon the state.

But u tired and have no downtime

But you do it anyway because you want to get ahead. That's what you should be proud of.

My mom had zero down time for many years. I have very little down time. Downtime is not a right lolol. People who get ahead don't make it a priority.

fbj, if for some reason you were unemployed tomorrow, how long could you manage your lifestyle?

Forum List

Back