Why do people brag about having two jobs? lol

When I was working two jobs I was a BITCH. Wears you down.

I know it does but according to some of the idiots out here it is soooooooooo great to be work 60 hours a week LOL

421700034-Maynard_G_Krebs_zps150135f5.jpg

I'm guessing you landing even one job would merit bragging rights.

troll
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

I must have a job if I eat everyday you silly mutherfucker
Never heard of food stamps huh?

I don't qualify for Food stamps

They don't cover ice cream cones.

When I was working two jobs I was a BITCH. Wears you down.

I know it does but according to some of the idiots out here it is soooooooooo great to be work 60 hours a week LOL
I once worked with someone who swore she had four jobs while attending college full-time. I never met a more full of shit person in my life. Not even on meth could one do that.

Doesn't that mean you have less spare time because you are working more hours? Seems like now it's a big thing to say...."I GOT TWO JOBS". Who the fuck cares? It means you are struggling.

I just don't understand some people in 2016.
Amen to this.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. But for the record, I have never once heard anyone brag about having more than one.

Doesn't that mean you have less spare time because you are working more hours? Seems like now it's a big thing to say...."I GOT TWO JOBS". Who the fuck cares? It means you are struggling.

Well, struggling or perhaps they're smart people who make sure they earn enough money to afford their lifestyles. That way, unlike you, they don't end up with two maxed out credit cards or worry about their heat or cable being turned off because they can't afford to pay their bills. With only one job they could have more free time to loaf around or try to hone their marginal dating skills, but they're obviously too smart and responsible for that type of existence.

Well, struggling or perhaps they're smart people who make sure they earn enough money to afford their lifestyles. That way, unlike you, they don't end up with two maxed out credit cards or worry about their heat or cable being turned off because they can't afford to pay their bills. With only one job they could have more free time to loaf around or try to hone their marginal dating skills, but they're obviously too smart and responsible for that type of existence.

Earn enough money and have no time to enjoy it, LOL

Shut the fuck up

Earn enough money and have no time to enjoy it,....

And what does English Muffin Boy do with all his deadweight time?

6debb0942edd6e54e4ed5f67ae80d068.jpg

Get turned down by women....

Whatever I please which is a GOOD THING.

In 2016 I been the one turning women down

troll
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

Not in Obama's America. You can live on food stamps.

I don't qualify for food stamps, make too much

troll

Not in Obama's America. You can live on food stamps.

I don't qualify for food stamps, make too much
Me too, but Boddicka lives in an alternate universe...

Whatever I please which is a GOOD THING.

Lazy loser.

In 2016 I been the one turning women down

= the lazy attention whore has no money to pay for regular whores.

Forum List

Back