Why do people hate Liberals?

First of all... it is not hate to point out a study or neurosis.

The faux "study" is demagoguery. It is created to demonize the political opposition.

Again, it isn't enough for your party to disagree with the opposition, you instead present them as moral and mental degenerates. You rely on "experts" who are loyal to the party to fabricate "studies" to promote your hatred.

It's a well known technique, perfected by Goebbels and practiced heavily by the American democrats.

Calling the study demagoguery is lack of understanding and does nothing to dispute the facts of the study or my point. I have much love for my neurotic conservative friends.

There were no "facts," just the pronouncements of a party member that the opposition is mentally deficient.

Change the word "conservative" in that study with the word "Jew," and it could have easily been written by the Reich.

I understand you are dismissing the study and my point by attacking the author but no one has successfully disputed the validity of the study or my point.

I have much love for my neurotic conservative friends.
I don't go in much for love -- compassion, maybe.

I think the difference is that I wish my liberal friends to become better educated, while what I want for my psychotically disturbed neo-conservative acquaintances is that they may get the psychiatric treatment and counseling which they so desperately need.

They are my peeps...politics is a volatile subject in my family.

The one thing about this board that most baffles me is the incredible depth of hatred and contempt for liberals.

The amount of comments from people suggesting all liberals are stupid, anti-patriotic, dumb...you name it. One even suggested liberals don't know what paragraphs are.

I don't get it. And I don't see anything the like the contempt expressed by liberals towards conservatives.

Firstly, the term "liberal" could be used to describe about half of the planet. Like "leftist", it's a fairly cliched catch-all adjective that have little real meaning. It's just too general to be much use.

Secondly, I've met extremely intelligent people from right across the political spectrum - and as many idiots. I've talked to brilliant facists, idiotic conservatives, intelligent communists and brain-dead centrists. I don't see a pattern there at all.

And lastly, why hate liberals when many of the most successful and celebrated administrations have been liberal ones? Were the governments if Clinton, Wilson, FDR, JFK and Truman really so much worse than conservative governments of similar eras?

The constant attacks on liberals seems to me (as an outsider) just a sign of incredible arrogance and conceit - and I would consider attacks on conservatives the same way.

If there is a REAL reason, with facts, for hating liberals - let's hear about it.

There is a very real reason that 'Conservatives' express hatred toward liberals. Liberals tend to be the people that embrace neccessary change. 'Conservatives' cannot stand change, no matter how ridiculous the present situation. A prime example is our present health care system. The most expensive on the planet per capita, does not cover all citizens, and leaves us with third world statistics in longevity and infant mortality.

Another is global warming. The effects of the warming are evident everywhere. From the cryosphere to the increase in the severity and freqency of extreme weather events. Yet they not only deny that these facts exist, they also claim that 98% of the world's scientists are engaged in a fraud and conspiracy to decieve the rest of us. The neccessary steps to alleviate the future impacts would leave us with cleaner water and air, yet the 'Conservatives' absolutely hate anything that has to do with real solutions.

There are conservatives that see the problems, and embrace or suggest changes to deal with those problems. And are immediatly labeled Rino's or worse by the 'Conservatives'. Unfortunetly, the conservatives are in the back seat of the GOP vehicle, and the 'Conservatives' are driving. Another wreck is imminent.

I'm a conservative and are very open to change. In fact, I'd like to reduce the amount of Federal Laws (ie when it comes to drugs, regulations, ect) so that society and the individual can more fluidly decide what he/she wants to do without a large overbearing gov't deciding for us.

I'm a conservative and are still very open to the global warming debate (as you know).

I'm a conservative and oppose Obamacare not because I want people to be uninsured or want the cost of medicine to be high, but because I think the system was designed poorly, was drafted (in large part) by Pharma companies, and is nothing close to "Universal Healthcare". A few of my college pals are doctors and they have expressed to me a lot of concern over the Obamacare roll out.

Are those reasonable points?

All reasonable points. And as I have pointed out, I enjoy the back and forth with conservatives. People that have a differant view than I do teach me much. However, people that come to debate from ignorance, earn my disgust.

Note that I did not defend, or even mention Obamacare in my concerns about our present health care system. I simply stated that what we have is not acceptable to anyone that looks at the situation here and compares it to what other nations have done.

I differentiate 'Conservetives' and conservatives. Kind of like the differance between William Buckley and Rush Limbaugh.

Really? Are you sure about that? Because I am about to provide evidence on how the GOP is trying to make abortions illegal. Not that they are trying to stop federal funding for them.. no no no, that is not what they are trying to do. They are trying to make it illegal (not possible) for a woman to have one. Here are some facts/links for your enlightenment:

You do realize that what is printed on the hate sites has no resemblance to fact, doncha?

You posting shit from MoveOn about Abortion opponents is about like posting shit from the KKK about blacks.

You have zero credibility.

Ohhh hate sites you say. For that statement, you have lost any credibility.

What an idiot. And what do you have to say about the other sites I cited? What about the rest of my post. YOU MUST be a republican, by taking a fragment of my argument and trying to make a mockery of it. Good job buddy!! Get on your soap box and tell the world how women should bow to men, and be our slaves!!

I don't believe the abortion issue is about who controls women's lives.
It's about dead babies, remember?

You do realize that what is printed on the hate sites has no resemblance to fact, doncha?

You posting shit from MoveOn about Abortion opponents is about like posting shit from the KKK about blacks.

You have zero credibility.

What an idiot. And what do you have to say about the other sites I cited? What about the rest of my post. YOU MUST be a republican, by taking a fragment of my argument and trying to make a mockery of it. Good job buddy!! Get on your soap box and tell the world how women should bow to men, and be our slaves!!

SAYIT my friend I want to thank you for this thread, everytime I try they put it in the The Taunting Arena, so forgive me for the piggyback of yo thread...:eusa_angel:

The one thing about this board that most baffles me is the incredible depth of hatred and contempt for liberals.

The amount of comments from people suggesting all liberals are stupid, anti-patriotic, dumb...you name it. One even suggested liberals don't know what paragraphs are.

I don't get it. And I don't see anything the like the contempt expressed by liberals towards conservatives.

Firstly, the term "liberal" could be used to describe about half of the planet. Like "leftist", it's a fairly cliched catch-all adjective that have little real meaning. It's just too general to be much use.

Secondly, I've met extremely intelligent people from right across the political spectrum - and as many idiots. I've talked to brilliant facists, idiotic conservatives, intelligent communists and brain-dead centrists. I don't see a pattern there at all.

And lastly, why hate liberals when many of the most successful and celebrated administrations have been liberal ones? Were the governments if Clinton, Wilson, FDR, JFK and Truman really so much worse than conservative governments of similar eras?

The constant attacks on liberals seems to me (as an outsider) just a sign of incredible arrogance and conceit - and I would consider attacks on conservatives the same way.

If there is a REAL reason, with facts, for hating liberals - let's hear about it.

You have got to be fucking kidding us right?

Don't hate liberals, just don't see their plans "working".

I thought Margret Thatcher had some good points.

The problem with liberalism is that sooner or later, they run out of other people's money.

If the wealthy have this great amount of money and the poor have a certain percentage of that, why would you want to reduce the amount the poor people have, just to punish the wealthy?

It's about barely formed embryos which are little different from fish, lizard or rat embryos.

Learn a little biology, you superstitious ignoramus!!

Oh, I lose credibility; yet YOU are the one posting shit from the hate sites?

ROFL

What a buffoon.

What an idiot. And what do you have to say about the other sites I cited?

You cited a gaggle of leftist hate sites. MoveOn, ThinkProgress, Communist Dreams. et al.

You are a mindless hack, posting party demagoguery against the hated opposition.

What about the rest of my post. YOU MUST be a republican, by taking a fragment of my argument and trying to make a mockery of it. Good job buddy!! Get on your soap box and tell the world how women should bow to men, and be our slaves!!

You have no brain, you are a drone, programmed by the hate sites to spew shit against the opponents your rulers identify.

I doubt you've ever had an independent thought in your life.

How about this. Why don't you take my post, research what I cited, and then prove my statements wrong. Unless you do so, then you are a simpleton, who is blinded by stupidity. Until you prove absolutely that what I said what "spewing hate" you willbe regarded as a useless troll

It's about barely formed embryos which are little different from fish, lizard or rat embryos.

Having a different POV than you on the humanity of human "embryos" makes one an uneducated, superstitious ignoramus?
Those fish, lizard and rat embryos will never grow up to be human and IMHO you share that fate with the fish, lizards and rats.

#961- It's funny how there were no problems until Bush and his cronies got oversight of the asset market...lol, brainwashed DUMBAZZES.

Same with OP.

Last edited:

well just kill the embyos of endangered species...it wont effect them in the slightest....right?

Why do people hate Liberals?

Because nitwits need scapegoats?

While late in the game here, just saw this thread, this post puts a bit of truth to the lies of the OP. There are reasons that the right are now hitting back at the left, this is just a lame example of why.

Except when they are breathing and crying. Then a 'solution' or snipping of neck or letting them die for exposure will take care of that.

I don't want to get into detail because then I would be accused of being hateful toward cons. But while liberals view the world with shades of gray, conservatives view the world as black vs white,us vs them,good vs evil.

The weird thing is - there seems to be some truth in that.

I just don't see a lot of more left wing posters going on about "typical conservative mindset" or claiming "conservatives are so stupid".

I'm glad we don't see that, but still...
LMAO!

Then you obviously go through life with blinders on.....Basically, a typical liberal, nothing more.

Personally, I don't hate liberals, I laugh at them....They provide too damn much entertainment when cackling on about their loony world view, to ever hate the lil' goofballs.

#961- It's funny how there were no problems until Bush and his cronies got oversight of the asset market...lol, brainwashed DUMBAZZES.

Same with OP.
^^^This, is too damn funny!

Typical liberal, not bright enough to figure out how to use the quote function, while calling others "DUMBAZZES."

And liberals actually have the audacity to question why they are laughed at so often.

Forum List

Back