Why do people hate Liberals?

Ohhh hate sites you say. For that statement, you have lost any credibility.

Oh, I lose credibility; yet YOU are the one posting shit from the hate sites?

ROFL

What a buffoon.

What an idiot. And what do you have to say about the other sites I cited?

You cited a gaggle of leftist hate sites. MoveOn, ThinkProgress, Communist Dreams. et al.

You are a mindless hack, posting party demagoguery against the hated opposition.

What about the rest of my post. YOU MUST be a republican, by taking a fragment of my argument and trying to make a mockery of it. Good job buddy!! Get on your soap box and tell the world how women should bow to men, and be our slaves!!

You have no brain, you are a drone, programmed by the hate sites to spew shit against the opponents your rulers identify.

I doubt you've ever had an independent thought in your life.

Ohhh hate sites you say. For that statement, you have lost any credibility.

What an idiot. And what do you have to say about the other sites I cited? What about the rest of my post. YOU MUST be a republican, by taking a fragment of my argument and trying to make a mockery of it. Good job buddy!! Get on your soap box and tell the world how women should bow to men, and be our slaves!!

ramirez-gosnell.jpg

The one thing about this board that most baffles me is the incredible depth of hatred and contempt for liberals.

The amount of comments from people suggesting all liberals are stupid, anti-patriotic, dumb...you name it. One even suggested liberals don't know what paragraphs are.

I don't get it. And I don't see anything the like the contempt expressed by liberals towards conservatives.

Firstly, the term "liberal" could be used to describe about half of the planet. Like "leftist", it's a fairly cliched catch-all adjective that have little real meaning. It's just too general to be much use.

Secondly, I've met extremely intelligent people from right across the political spectrum - and as many idiots. I've talked to brilliant facists, idiotic conservatives, intelligent communists and brain-dead centrists. I don't see a pattern there at all.

And lastly, why hate liberals when many of the most successful and celebrated administrations have been liberal ones? Were the governments if Clinton, Wilson, FDR, JFK and Truman really so much worse than conservative governments of similar eras?

The constant attacks on liberals seems to me (as an outsider) just a sign of incredible arrogance and conceit - and I would consider attacks on conservatives the same way.

If there is a REAL reason, with facts, for hating liberals - let's hear about it.

There is a very real reason that 'Conservatives' express hatred toward liberals. Liberals tend to be the people that embrace neccessary change. 'Conservatives' cannot stand change, no matter how ridiculous the present situation. A prime example is our present health care system. The most expensive on the planet per capita, does not cover all citizens, and leaves us with third world statistics in longevity and infant mortality.

Another is global warming. The effects of the warming are evident everywhere. From the cryosphere to the increase in the severity and freqency of extreme weather events. Yet they not only deny that these facts exist, they also claim that 98% of the world's scientists are engaged in a fraud and conspiracy to decieve the rest of us. The neccessary steps to alleviate the future impacts would leave us with cleaner water and air, yet the 'Conservatives' absolutely hate anything that has to do with real solutions.

There are conservatives that see the problems, and embrace or suggest changes to deal with those problems. And are immediatly labeled Rino's or worse by the 'Conservatives'. Unfortunetly, the conservatives are in the back seat of the GOP vehicle, and the 'Conservatives' are driving. Another wreck is imminent.

Now Mathew, you really think that the economic theories that resulted in the First Great Republican Depression were not destructive? And that the deconstruction of the regulations that were put into place because of that Depression, leading up to October, 2008, and a very near brush with the Second Great Republican Depression, were not destuctive?

The Federal Reserve caused the panic of 1929, and then Roosevelt's economic policies extended a sharp but short recession into a depression. Pretty much the same thing happened in 2008. Only morons blame low taxes and deregulation for the depression.

I could provide links to show you how wrong you are but I'm sure you'd never bother to read, listen to or watch them.

The one thing about this board that most baffles me is the incredible depth of hatred and contempt for liberals.

The amount of comments from people suggesting all liberals are stupid, anti-patriotic, dumb...you name it. One even suggested liberals don't know what paragraphs are.

I don't get it. And I don't see anything the like the contempt expressed by liberals towards conservatives.

Firstly, the term "liberal" could be used to describe about half of the planet. Like "leftist", it's a fairly cliched catch-all adjective that have little real meaning. It's just too general to be much use.

Secondly, I've met extremely intelligent people from right across the political spectrum - and as many idiots. I've talked to brilliant facists, idiotic conservatives, intelligent communists and brain-dead centrists. I don't see a pattern there at all.

And lastly, why hate liberals when many of the most successful and celebrated administrations have been liberal ones? Were the governments if Clinton, Wilson, FDR, JFK and Truman really so much worse than conservative governments of similar eras?

The constant attacks on liberals seems to me (as an outsider) just a sign of incredible arrogance and conceit - and I would consider attacks on conservatives the same way.

If there is a REAL reason, with facts, for hating liberals - let's hear about it.

There is a very real reason that 'Conservatives' express hatred toward liberals. Liberals tend to be the people that embrace neccessary change. 'Conservatives' cannot stand change, no matter how ridiculous the present situation. A prime example is our present health care system. The most expensive on the planet per capita, does not cover all citizens, and leaves us with third world statistics in longevity and infant mortality.

Another is global warming. The effects of the warming are evident everywhere. From the cryosphere to the increase in the severity and freqency of extreme weather events. Yet they not only deny that these facts exist, they also claim that 98% of the world's scientists are engaged in a fraud and conspiracy to decieve the rest of us. The neccessary steps to alleviate the future impacts would leave us with cleaner water and air, yet the 'Conservatives' absolutely hate anything that has to do with real solutions.

There are conservatives that see the problems, and embrace or suggest changes to deal with those problems. And are immediatly labeled Rino's or worse by the 'Conservatives'. Unfortunetly, the conservatives are in the back seat of the GOP vehicle, and the 'Conservatives' are driving. Another wreck is imminent.

your rocks are so old that they have destroyed your few remaining brain cells.

global warming is a hoax, algore is a proven fraud. man is not changing the climate of planet earth.

as to fixing problems---the dem solution is always more govt spending and more taxation of working people. it never works, never has, never will

I'm a conservative and are very open to change. In fact, I'd like to reduce the amount of Federal Laws (ie when it comes to drugs, regulations, ect) so that society and the individual can more fluidly decide what he/she wants to do without a large overbearing gov't deciding for us.

I'm a conservative and are still very open to the global warming debate (as you know).

I'm a conservative and oppose Obamacare not because I want people to be uninsured or want the cost of medicine to be high, but because I think the system was designed poorly, was drafted (in large part) by Pharma companies, and is nothing close to "Universal Healthcare". A few of my college pals are doctors and they have expressed to me a lot of concern over the Obamacare roll out.

Are those reasonable points?

Now Mathew, you really think that the economic theories that resulted in the First Great Republican Depression were not destructive? And that the deconstruction of the regulations that were put into place because of that Depression, leading up to October, 2008, and a very near brush with the Second Great Republican Depression, were not destuctive?

The Federal Reserve caused the panic of 1929, and then Roosevelt's economic policies extended a sharp but short recession into a depression. Pretty much the same thing happened in 2008. Only morons blame low taxes and deregulation for the depression.

I could provide links to show you how wrong you are but I'm sure you'd never bother to read, listen to or watch them.

I've read dozens of books on the subject and I can show how all your "proof" is pure bullshit. You can find a good one here:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001KHLT8O/ref=kinw_myk_ro_title"]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001KHLT8O/ref=kinw_myk_ro_title[/ame]

51gWVWlLNXL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-67,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Of course, we all know you won't read it. You'll keep your nose buried in those left-wing propaganda sites.

The natural order of things is for statists to lobby for government to "solve" some problem. Then, when their "solution" blows up in their faces, the statists blame the free market and demand further government solutions. The creation of the Federal Reserve is a classic example of that.

Last edited:
:lol: well... you could have just said fuck you.

If I were an ignorant feral baboon, such as you, I'm sure I would have.

You are a demagogue - a hate filled partisan who seeks to demonize the political opposition.

Yeah, it does make you a scumbag - Herr Goebbels.

A baboon could give a better response than you're a nazi.

:lol: Keep spinning !

The heart of demagoguery, as Goebbels noted, is not to claim your opponent wrong, but to demand that he is mentally incompetent and a danger to society. When a demagogue speaks, he uses contrived authority to back claims of moral, mental, and physical perversion in the target of his demagoguery. The greatest effect can be gained through an appearance of authority. A man claiming that a Jew (conservative) is subhuman may excite (Nazi) party members, but will do little to sway the public. A university professor holding a study concocted by the party, has authority when he declare the Jew (conservative) to be defective and degenerate.

How does your parroting of the Guardian hate piece not match the above, 100%?

Oh climate change is real, but you can kiss my ass if you think you can prove its being caused by man.

I dont hate liberals. In fact I have several liberal friends. We just dont discuss politics because we both agree to disagree on our views.

Oh climate change is real, but you can kiss my ass if you think you can prove its being caused by man.

The ONLY constant to the climate on Earth for the last 4.5 billion years is change. Predicting that the climate will change is like predicting that the wind will blow.

Frauds like Michael Mann and Algore are no different than mystics and palm readers. They are charlatans who are happy to defraud the the dull witted - like Old Rocks.

Liberals are not really an issue. There hasn't been a real liberal in government since FDR, although the ignorant rebel bastard LBJ produced socially liberal results. What passes for liberal today is in fact a form of fascist punisher for crimes our grandfathers and gr grandfathers committed.

The problem is the degeneration of the Republican Party into a gaggle of filthy fucking nutball morons.

A conservative would have died before tripling the national debt in peacetime. Who did that? The one man clownshow, Bobblehead Reagan. That halfwit America describes him as a conservative tells any honest observer with an IQ over 60 that the United States has been floundering for thirty years.

There are people posting here today too stupid to understand or too morally degenerate to admit that "new economy" prosperity was built on borrowed money.

That would be pathetic if it wasn't so much fun watching the clownshow US politics have become since Nixon in general and specifically since Bobblehead.

:lol: Keep spinning !

The heart of demagoguery, as Goebbels noted, is not to claim your opponent wrong, but to demand that he is mentally incompetent and a danger to society. When a demagogue speaks, he uses contrived authority to back claims of moral, mental, and physical perversion in the target of his demagoguery. The greatest effect can be gained through an appearance of authority. A man claiming that a Jew (conservative) is subhuman may excite (Nazi) party members, but will do little to sway the public. A university professor holding a study concocted by the party, has authority when he declare the Jew (conservative) to be defective and degenerate.

How does your parroting of the Guardian hate piece not match the above, 100%?

First of all... it is not hate to point out a study or neurosis. Calling the study demagoguery is lack of understanding and does nothing to dispute the facts of the study or my point. I have much love for my neurotic conservative friends.

I've read dozens of books on the subject and I can show how all your "proof" is pure bullshit. You can find a good one here:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001KHLT8O/ref=kinw_myk_ro_title]New Deal or Raw Deal?: How FDR's Economic Legacy Has Damaged America: Burton W. Folsom Jr.: Amazon.com: Kindle Store[/ame]

51gWVWlLNXL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-67,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Of course, we all know you won't read it. You'll keep your nose buried in those left-wing propaganda sites.

The natural order of things is for statists to lobby for government to "solve" some problem. Then, when their "solution" blows up in their faces, the statists blame the free market and demand further government solutions. The creation of the Federal Reserve is a classic example of that.

I no more a fan of the Federal Reserve than you are. (Yes, I saw Zeitgeist.)

I'm talking about the free market deregulation that created Wall Street casino capitalism and ultimately led to the 2008 meltdown. Here's a radio program that will take no more than an hour to listen to if you're so inclined that takes you through the sequence of events.

The Giant Pool of Money | This American Life

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001KHLT8O/ref=kinw_myk_ro_title]New Deal or Raw Deal?: How FDR's Economic Legacy Has Damaged America: Burton W. Folsom Jr.: Amazon.com: Kindle Store[/ame]

I'm talking about the free market deregulation that created Wall Street casino capitalism and ultimately led to the 2008 meltdown. Here's a radio program that will take no more than an hour to listen to if you're so inclined that takes you through the sequence of events.

The sub-prime mortgage debacle caused the recession in 2008, and democrats are almost entirely responsible for that.

New Deal or Raw Deal?: How FDR's Economic Legacy Has Damaged America: Burton W. Folsom Jr.: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

The sub-prime mortgage debacle caused the recession in 2008, and democrats are almost entirely responsible for that.

Wrong. Listen to the program.

First of all... it is not hate to point out a study or neurosis.

The faux "study" is demagoguery. It is created to demonize the political opposition.

Again, it isn't enough for your party to disagree with the opposition, you instead present them as moral and mental degenerates. You rely on "experts" who are loyal to the party to fabricate "studies" to promote your hatred.

It's a well known technique, perfected by Goebbels and practiced heavily by the American democrats.

Calling the study demagoguery is lack of understanding and does nothing to dispute the facts of the study or my point. I have much love for my neurotic conservative friends.

There were no "facts," just the pronouncements of a party member that the opposition is mentally deficient.

Change the word "conservative" in that study with the word "Jew," and it could have easily been written by the Reich.

I have much love for my neurotic conservative friends.
I don't go in much for love -- compassion, maybe.

I think the difference is that I wish my liberal friends to become better educated, while what I want for my psychotically disturbed neo-conservative acquaintances is that they may get the psychiatric treatment and counseling which they so desperately need.

Forum List

Back