Why do republicans continue to delude themselves by believing they are Christian?

Not in everyone, Taz.
So it doesn't bring peace to society. Got it.
Not as long as we have people who behave as you do, Taz.
So your theory doesn't work because of me. :biggrin:
It's not my theory, Taz. It is reality and it would work for you too if you had faith.
You live in a fantasy world.
Because I believe that peace occurs by one person at a time?

Taz says give him a break he was just a mosquito in his last life.

So it doesn't bring peace to society. Got it.
It's not my theory, Taz. It is reality and it would work for you too if you had faith.
You admit that your theory doesn’t work for a group.

It's not my theory. It is reality. It absolutely does work for a group of people who seek inner peace within themselves.

It's not my theory. It is reality. It absolutely does work for a group of people who seek inner peace within themselves.
Not a whole society. Go suck an egg.

It seems to me that you believe you are the only person who knows God's will.
Don't you?
Don't be silly. Of course I don't. The best I have is a big picture filled with lots of mysteries.
So you don't know what god wants? How can you follow someone if you don't even know what they want out of you? That's douche. Maximum.

Most religions claiming to be Christian--aren't. They do not listen to Jesus--He taught--man does not live by bread alone, but by EVERY utterance from God--His real teachers make sure that is accomplished-- Every follower makes sure they learn every utterance as well and live by them. There will no excuses for mortals.

Dear kjw47
Since everyone qualifies as a Hypocrite, the way I can tell Christian's from Gentiles is whether they respond to rebuke using the Bible, or whether they need to see proof to change their judgment to a different conclusion. Christian's make and follow a commitment to answer to the Laws under Scripture. Gentiles answer to natural laws of science and reason. People are stubborn and emotionally biases by fears and dislikes. But by the time we resolve a conflict this will show which set of laws they listen to and live by

Nobody is perfect. So if we judged by which beliefs principles and standards we claim to respect we'd all fall short, some worse than others but nobody would meet their own standards 100% that's not any way to tell

What reveals a person's denomination is what they respond to when agreeing to change or correction.

This is how many opinions count in all of creation= 1= Gods.
You are right all fall short, but FEW have entered through the narrow gate and have learned and applied-EVERY utterance from God without fail.

Don't you?
Don't be silly. Of course I don't. The best I have is a big picture filled with lots of mysteries.
So you don't know what god wants? How can you follow someone if you don't even know what they want out of you? That's douche. Maximum.

Most religions claiming to be Christian--aren't. They do not listen to Jesus--He taught--man does not live by bread alone, but by EVERY utterance from God--His real teachers make sure that is accomplished-- Every follower makes sure they learn every utterance as well and live by them. There will no excuses for mortals.

Dear kjw47
Since everyone qualifies as a Hypocrite, the way I can tell Christian's from Gentiles is whether they respond to rebuke using the Bible, or whether they need to see proof to change their judgment to a different conclusion. Christian's make and follow a commitment to answer to the Laws under Scripture. Gentiles answer to natural laws of science and reason. People are stubborn and emotionally biases by fears and dislikes. But by the time we resolve a conflict this will show which set of laws they listen to and live by

Nobody is perfect. So if we judged by which beliefs principles and standards we claim to respect we'd all fall short, some worse than others but nobody would meet their own standards 100% that's not any way to tell

What reveals a person's denomination is what they respond to when agreeing to change or correction.

You are right all fall short, but FEW have entered through the narrow gate and have learned and applied-EVERY utterance from God without fail.
What makes you think that there's only 1 god?

Why not?

Don't you?

Dear kjw47

Dear kjw47
You speak the truth, at least we agree on that! I find if we apply the same tiny percentage, each person has that fine point where they are 100% dead on. It can be very small. But if we all find and agree on that tiny percent where we agree it's fully right, we can move mountains with just tiny seeds of faith.

Why not?
Which society is at peace? Any?

Why not?
That didn't answer the question of why not.

Why not?
Then it's because you haven't shown any society that uses that tactic and that is at peace.

Why not?
Then it's because you haven't shown any society that uses that tactic and that is at peace.
That's because it isn't done on a societal level, Taz, it is done on a personal level. And since you are arguing against it, we know you don't practice it.

Why not?
That's because it isn't done on a societal level, Taz, it is done on a personal level. And since you are arguing against it, we know you don't practice it.
So you agree, it doesn't work on a society. Good for you.

So you agree, it doesn't work on a society. Good for you.
But it does work on a societal level if the the people practice it. They just don't all practice it. You are a perfect example of this.

Forum List

Back