Why do Republicans sabotage Obamacare - then say it's failing?

SHOCK VOTE: REPEAL DEAD – 3 GOP CROSS AISLE

Paybacks are hell. Thank you, Senator John "Maverick" McCain. Now Trump will really be trying to fuck Obamacare.

trumpface2.jpg

Just work together to fix the glitches in Obamacare and move on.
Obamacare is the glitch. Fixing it means abolishing it.

another poster said the same dumb shit.
Obamacare Is Alive Because It Has Made Life Better For Millions | HuffPost

Exactly. Obamacare isn't perfect - but it's far superior to anything Republicans have proposed. Also, Obamacare was openly debated - but Republicans have been working behind closed doors to draft their Frankenstein Trumpcare hoax.

FACT CHECK: Was the Passage of Obamacare Just as Secretive as GOP Efforts to Repeal It?

Last edited:
Just work together to fix the glitches in Obamacare and move on.
Obamacare is the glitch. Fixing it means abolishing it.

another poster said the same dumb shit.
Obamacare Is Alive Because It Has Made Life Better For Millions | HuffPost

Exactly. Obamacare isn't perfect - but it's far superior to anything Republicans have proposed. Also, Obamacare was openly debated - but Republicans have been working behind closed doors to draft their Frankenstein Trumpcare hoax.

FACT CHECK: Was the Passage of Obamacare Just as Secretive as GOP Efforts to Repeal It?
Wrong, idiot. Having nothing is far better than having Obamacare.

Trump Ramps Up Obamacare Sabotage With Huge Cuts To Enrollment Programs

Advertising and promotional budget for HealthCare.gov has been slashed by 90 percent and programs to help people sign up also face a nearly 40 percent cut.

President Donald Trump’s administration has taken more steps to undermine theObamacare marketplaces it’s responsible for managing.

The federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services announced Thursday that it’s making drastic cuts in spending on advertising for the 2018 open enrollment period on the Affordable Care Act’s health insurance exchanges, as well as significant cutbacks in funding for local organizations that help consumers navigate the buying process.

Weakening the two most important tools the federal government has to promote enrollment on the state-based exchanges ― 39 of which are run wholly or mainly by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services ― is the latest signal that the Trump administration isn’t committed to serving exchange customers and bolstering the marketplaces during the first open enrollment it will oversee from start to finish.

Less awareness of the open enrollment period running from Nov. 1 to Dec. 15, combined with less help from community organizations, which have assisted more than 9 million enrollees with sign-ups since the autumn of 2013, will likely result in fewer people being covered by health insurance obtained via the federally operated exchanges accessed onHealthCare.gov.

In addition, these moves could worsen the financial state of the exchanges, as sicker and costlier consumers are more likely to seek out coverage than healthier people, who may be unaware that the sign-up season is taking place.

Trump himself repeatedly has said he wants to let or make the health insurance exchanges collapse, and his administration has taken a number of actions to destabilize them. That’s above and beyond his advocacy for the Affordable Care Act’s repeal.

Chief among the destabilizing steps has been Trump threatening to withhold billions owed to health insurance companies serving poor enrollees, which has contributed to large rate hikes for next year. The Department of Health and Human Services also has used its websites and social media channels to criticize the Affordable Care Act at taxpayer expense.

And the administration previously canceled other outreach and education programsPresident Barack Obama’s administration created to help get out the word about coverage options and provide in-person assistance to people seeking help signing up. The current administration also cut the open enrollment period for next year to half its length from last year, giving customers less time to weigh their options.

More: Trump Ramps Up Obamacare Sabotage With Huge Cuts To Enrollment Programs

So dirty! So mean! So unAmerican! How can even Trump supporters defend this?

Republicans are going to pay the price if Obamacare collapses. Trump supporters don't give a damn about low income Americans. Their message is drop dead. I am a Reagan Republican and am ashamed at what the Republican Party has become. That is why I consider myself as a independent and I may do something that I have never done. I may have to put up with 4 years with a Democrat to get rid of Trump and his white supremacists and neo-Nazi supporters that have taken over the Republican Party.

Do they think no one is noticing? There is plenty of proof of their sabotage:
An opinion blog. Nice. But not facts. Opinions.
ESAD

Republicans are going to pay the price if Obamacare collapses. Trump supporters don't give a damn about low income Americans. Their message is drop dead. I am a Reagan Republican and am ashamed at what the Republican Party has become. That is why I consider myself as a independent and I may do something that I have never done. I may have to put up with 4 years with a Democrat to get rid of Trump and his white supremacists and neo-Nazi supporters that have taken over the Republican Party.
ya..I don't think so..
You're at best a left wing loon drunk on the specter of government interference in our daily lives.
$6000 per year deductibles and 60% coverage thereafter....How does that help "the poor"?
The very same insurance companies that wrote ACA are running from it as fast as they can.

ya..I don't think so..
You're at best a left wing loon drunk on the specter of government interference in our daily lives.
$6000 per year deductibles and 60% coverage thereafter....How does that help "the poor"?
The very same insurance companies that wrote ACA are running from it as fast as they can.

I am a compassionate conservative unlike fake conservatives like you. The fact is that everyone agrees that it needs to be fixed but kicking millions of low-income people off of their health care insurance is not the answer.

OP mirror reflection;
Lakhota wants to know why Dems
sabotage voting on replacing Obamacare - then say the Vote to replace is failing?
or
Lakhota wants to know why Dems sabotage this administration then say this administration is failing?

I like your standard, to bad you use a double standard in typical hypocracy.
Deflecting does not suit your arguments when you are complaining about your own party through that displaced commentary.
failure.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back