Why do Republicans support people who never seriously worked and get "free stuff"?

R

rdean

Affluenza Rich Teen Kills 4 in Drunk Driving Accident Gets Probation TIME.com

Why do the children of the rich so often turn into drug addicts Daily Mail Online

Families of victims killed by drunk teen upset he got probation - Fox4News.com Dallas-Fort Worth News Weather Sports

Republicans constantly go after the poor for being lazy. Even if they have two jobs. For having too many children. Even when Republicans block birth control and abortion and even want to force women who have been raped into having the resulting child.

But they are outraged when the subject of an inheritance tax comes up. They are fine with children of the rich running wild. Children who never worked a day in their life living the good life off of money "given" to them for no other reason than they were lucky to be born to the very rich.

Republicans hate the poor because they are poor and Republicans say they don't work and only get "free stuff". But they idolize rich people who never worked a day in their life and are handed enormous amounts of "free stuff". Go figure.

Last edited by a moderator:

Why do the children of the rich so often turn into drug addicts Daily Mail Online

Families of victims killed by drunk teen upset he got probation - Fox4News.com Dallas-Fort Worth News Weather Sports

Republicans constantly go after the poor for being lazy. Even if they have two jobs. For having too many children. Even when Republicans block birth control and abortion and even want to force women who have been raped into having the resulting child.

But they are outraged when the subject of an inheritance tax comes up. They are fine with children of the rich running wild. Children who never worked a day in their life living the good life off of money "given" to them for no other reason than they were lucky to be born to the very rich.

Republicans hate the poor because they are poor and Republicans say the don't work and only get "free stuff". But they idolize rich people who never worked a day in their life and are handed enormous amounts of "free stuff". Go figure.

Based on your premise, its because my tax dollars don't go supporting said twits. When you ask me for my money to support other people, I should have a say in how they live their lives with my money.

And please try and find one of the "Republicans" on this board that go for the whole Affluenza thing that got that tard off lightly.

Another fail post, brought to you be Rdean.

Republicans hate the poor because they are poor and Republicans say the don't work and only get "free stuff". But they idolize rich people who never worked a day in their life and are handed enormous amounts of "free stuff". Go figure.
good points. Lets see if you get a reasoned rw response :doubt:

Republicans hate the poor because they are poor and Republicans say they don't work and only get "free stuff". But they idolize rich people who never worked a day in their life and are handed enormous amounts of "free stuff". Go figure.
Maybe this kid is from an elitist democrat family.

Another bunch of bullshit to get idiots all self righteous.

Based on your premise, its because my tax dollars don't go supporting said twits. When you ask me for my money to support other people, I should have a say in how they live their lives with my money.

And please try and find one of the "Republicans" on this board that go for the whole Affluenza thing that got that tard off lightly.

When they can run wild and kill without worrying about consequences, they cost a lot. Ask the families of those victimized by that drunk teen.

This from Blueslegend: Ah another leftist wealth envy thread, got it. /eyeroll (post #2)

That's support. When they don't want to discuss it, they are supporting it.

Maybe. Or maybe not. Why know research it and let us know?

Just kidding. Republicans don't do research.

jl3_laugh.gif

When they can run wild and kill without worrying about consequences, they cost a lot. Ask the families of those victimized by that drunk teen.

This from Blueslegend: Ah another leftist wealth envy thread, got it. /eyeroll (post #2)

But at its base it IS another lefty wealth envy thread. Again, find me someone who thinks this guys punishment was acceptable. Double points for finding a "republican" who thinks it was.

Also, not wanting to get into another pointless Rdean thread does not equal support. Bad logic, no biscuit.

Exactly! Those 3 articles could easily be about Kennedys.

What's your take on Chappaquiddick?

Toddsterpatriot the 1st and 3d articles are the same story. The parents got divorced and the kid lives about 1/2 mile from me with his mother. rdean is not correct with his accusation as the parents are liberal leftwing Democrats. The kid is a mess though.

Toddsterpatriot the 1st and 3d articles are the same story. The parents got divorced and the kid lives about 1/2 mile from me with his mother. rdean is not correct with his accusation as the parents are liberal leftwing Democrats. The kid is a mess though.

rdean is never right about anything,,, it's one bullshit post after another.

What's your take on Chappaquiddick?
You're asking rdean to criticize the most liberal progressive puke who ever soiled the Senate? Say it ain't so!

Agree. That makes a lot of sense.

See post #14, ChrisL

See post #14, ChrisL

I don't see how that invalidates the point made that it seems conservatives are always whining about the poor, yet idolize others who never worked a day in their life and were born into their "riches." People who wouldn't know how to do a hard day's work if their lives depended upon it.

In fact, if some of those rich brats had to live like a poor person for just one day, they might even kill themselves.

See post #14, ChrisL

I don't see how that invalidates the point made that it seems conservatives are always whining about the poor, yet idolize others who never worked a day in their life and were born into their "riches." People who wouldn't know how to do a hard day's work if their lives depended upon it.

In fact, if some of those rich brats had to live like a poor person for just one day, they might even kill themselves.
rdean made false accusations. That was my point

Forum List

Back