Why do Republicans support people who never seriously worked and get "free stuff"?

Affluenza Rich Teen Kills 4 in Drunk Driving Accident Gets Probation TIME.com

Why do the children of the rich so often turn into drug addicts Daily Mail Online

Families of victims killed by drunk teen upset he got probation - Fox4News.com Dallas-Fort Worth News Weather Sports

Republicans constantly go after the poor for being lazy. Even if they have two jobs. For having too many children. Even when Republicans block birth control and abortion and even want to force women who have been raped into having the resulting child.

But they are outraged when the subject of an inheritance tax comes up. They are fine with children of the rich running wild. Children who never worked a day in their life living the good life off of money "given" to them for no other reason than they were lucky to be born to the very rich.

Republicans hate the poor because they are poor and Republicans say they don't work and only get "free stuff". But they idolize rich people who never worked a day in their life and are handed enormous amounts of "free stuff". Go figure.

Agree. That makes a lot of sense.
See post #14, ChrisL

I don't see how that invalidates the point made that it seems conservatives are always whining about the poor, yet idolize others who never worked a day in their life and were born into their "riches." People who wouldn't know how to do a hard day's work if their lives depended upon it.

In fact, if some of those rich brats had to live like a poor person for just one day, they might even kill themselves.

yet idolize others who never worked a day in their life and were born into their "riches." People who wouldn't know how to do a hard day's work if their lives depended upon it.

I'm guessing if you looked at the fans of Paris Hilton and the Kardashians, they'd tend to fall on the left side of the political spectrum.

Why do the children of the rich so often turn into drug addicts Daily Mail Online

Families of victims killed by drunk teen upset he got probation - Fox4News.com Dallas-Fort Worth News Weather Sports

Republicans constantly go after the poor for being lazy. Even if they have two jobs. For having too many children. Even when Republicans block birth control and abortion and even want to force women who have been raped into having the resulting child.

But they are outraged when the subject of an inheritance tax comes up. They are fine with children of the rich running wild. Children who never worked a day in their life living the good life off of money "given" to them for no other reason than they were lucky to be born to the very rich.

Republicans hate the poor because they are poor and Republicans say they don't work and only get "free stuff". But they idolize rich people who never worked a day in their life and are handed enormous amounts of "free stuff". Go figure.

See post #14, ChrisL

I don't see how that invalidates the point made that it seems conservatives are always whining about the poor, yet idolize others who never worked a day in their life and were born into their "riches." People who wouldn't know how to do a hard day's work if their lives depended upon it.

In fact, if some of those rich brats had to live like a poor person for just one day, they might even kill themselves.

yet idolize others who never worked a day in their life and were born into their "riches." People who wouldn't know how to do a hard day's work if their lives depended upon it.

I'm guessing if you looked at the fans of Paris Hilton and the Kardashians, they'd tend to fall on the left side of the political spectrum.

Well, I think the point is, people calling poor people lazy, etc., when poor people probably have worked much harder than any of those celebrities or any rich people.

See post #14, ChrisL

Well, I think the point is, people calling poor people lazy, etc., when poor people probably have worked much harder than any of those celebrities or any rich people.

I'm more interested in a list of those "who never worked a day in their life and were born into their "riches."" who are idolized by conservatives.
You happen to have one?

See post #14, ChrisL

I'm more interested in a list of those "who never worked a day in their life and were born into their "riches."" who are idolized by conservatives.
You happen to have one?

I don't know if they're "idolized" or not, but they aren't called "lazy" and other derogatory names.

See post #14, ChrisL

You happen to have one?

I wonder if you think politicians, who were born into their wealth, actually WORK for a living? Does anyone consider what they do to be work anyway? What about George W. Bush? There's a guy who was born with a silver spoon, as was Mitt Romney and other such politicians (I realize there are dem politicians too, but this is about reps). Plenty of conservatives seem to "idolize" those people.

See post #14, ChrisL

You happen to have one?

I don't know if they're "idolized" or not, but they aren't called "lazy" and other derogatory names.

I don't know if they're "idolized" or not,

rdean said they were idolized. Do you agree he's a lying sack of shit?

but they aren't called "lazy" and other derogatory names.

I call lazy rich people lazy. I've also called rich people other derogatory names.

Two things,1st,this is a courts problem,take it up with them,not a political problem,evn if you think it is.
2nd don't you ever get tired of being so fucking wrong all the time?

See post #14, ChrisL

You happen to have one?

I wonder if you think politicians, who were born into their wealth, actually WORK for a living? Does anyone consider what they do to be work anyway? What about George W. Bush? There's a guy who was born with a silver spoon, as was Mitt Romney and other such politicians (I realize there are dem politicians too, but this is about reps). Plenty of conservatives seem to "idolize" those people.

I wonder if you think politicians, who were born into their wealth, actually WORK for a living?

No, the Kennedys didn't actually work for a living, Bush either.

There's a guy who was born with a silver spoon

Kinda like Al Gore.

as was Mitt Romney and other such politicians

To be fair, Mitt Romney made his own money. Unlike John Kerry.

Plenty of conservatives seem to "idolize" those people

Do you think shitstain's, I mean rdean's point was really about politicians?

You happen to have one?

I wonder if you think politicians, who were born into their wealth, actually WORK for a living?

Kinda like Al Gore.

Since I'm not a mind reader, I can't say. However, I am agreeing with the part about conservatives always being derogatory towards the poor, blaming them, calling them lazy, etc. The facts are that a person can work a full time 40-hour per week job, making minimum wage, or even slightly above and still fall at or within poverty guidelines. That's just not right!

You happen to have one?

Kinda like Al Gore.

Since I'm not a mind reader, I can't say. However, I am agreeing with the part about conservatives always being derogatory towards the poor, blaming them, calling them lazy, etc. The facts are that a person can work a full time 40-hour per week job, making minimum wage, or even slightly above and still fall at or within poverty guidelines. That's just not right!

However, I am agreeing with the part about conservatives always being derogatory towards the poor, blaming them, calling them lazy, etc.

I think conservatives can and do call able bodied people who don't work and collect welfare, lazy. And I don't think that's an unfair description.

The facts are that a person can work a full time 40-hour per week job, making minimum wage, or even slightly above and still fall at or within poverty guidelines.

Do you have any examples where a 40-hour worker is called lazy by a conservative?
Please provide them, I'll be happy to join your outrage.

You happen to have one?

Kinda like Al Gore.

However, I am agreeing with the part about conservatives always being derogatory towards the poor, blaming them, calling them lazy, etc.

I think conservatives can and do call able bodied people who don't work and collect welfare, lazy. And I don't think that's an unfair description.

The facts are that a person can work a full time 40-hour per week job, making minimum wage, or even slightly above and still fall at or within poverty guidelines.

Do you have any examples where a 40-hour worker is called lazy by a conservative?

Seriously? Okay, you can remain in denial. I don't really care.

You happen to have one?

Kinda like Al Gore.

It's weird, rdean made a stupid claim and not even you can help him prove it.

Kinda like Al Gore.

I've got no vested interest in proving anything. I call it like I see it.

Kinda like Al Gore.

How noble.

Why do Republicans support people who never seriously worked and get "free stuff"?

I knew just from reading the topic title what the "free stuff" was going to be.

If you can't tell the difference between an inheritance passed from a parent to their kid and a government gift that was paid for by other people's taxes, I don't know what anyone can do for you.

There are few things which more aptly portray the utter perniciousness of the thinking of liberals than the concept the government is more justified in seizing and distributing a dead man's money as it sees fit more than the man himself is.

hey dean does it count if the kids worked in the family business?.....can they inherit the business without you saying they did nothing?...just askin...

How noble.

Thank you. :biggrin:

A lot of republicans are SO greedy! They are a lot like Scrooge. If they want to leave their money to their kids, I don't really care. My only point in this thread is that I agree that republicans hate the poor and constantly sulk about "their money" (which actually isn't even "their" money at all because once it goes to the government, it becomes "our" money) going to help those less fortunate. Then, they feel the need to denigrate the poor as well. It's actually quite disgusting. Some of them need to watch a Christmas Carol . . . or something . . . before they turn into Scrooge! Lol!

Ebenezer_Scrooge_by_vampirekingdom.jpg

A lot of republicans are SO greedy! They are a lot like Scrooge. If they want to leave their money to their kids, I don't really care. My only point in this thread is that I agree that republicans hate the poor and constantly sulk about "their money" (which actually isn't even "their" money at all because once it goes to the government, it becomes "our" money) going to help those less fortunate. Then, they feel the need to denigrate the poor as well. It's actually quite disgusting. Some of them need to watch a Christmas Carol . . . or something . . . before they turn into Scrooge! Lol!

Ebenezer_Scrooge_by_vampirekingdom.jpg

If they want to leave their money to their kids, I don't really care.

Congrats!
You're a better person than shitstain. I mean rdean.

Forum List

Back