Why Do Rightwingers Claim Snow In Texas Was Fake??

"Conspiracy theories of outlandish proportions [concerning Texas snow storm] spread in far-right online spaces, including Telegram channels run by promoters of QAnon; the claims included the false allegations that the snow in Texas was fake and somehow engineered by President Joe Biden and that Bill Gates "blocking the sun" caused the bizarre weather. On Wednesday, "fake snow" was a top related-search-query for "Texas snow." On Thursday, "bill gates sun" was a breakout related-query, meaning that the searches grew by more than 5000%. In addition to conspiracy theorists on social media, traditional right-wing media outlets are promoting misinformation about the cause of the storm, blaming green energy."

This intellectual rot that has been happening in this country for decades will be the death of us -- and there are far too many so-called conservatives who love to be lied to; no matter how insanely absurd that lie is....and believing the snow in Texas is fake and that Bill Gates is blocking the sun, that Biden used a weather machine to destroy Texas power grid; is just delusional shit and DANGEROUS.....and no, the green new deal didn't cause what happened either; there are absolutely no regulations in Texas; a supposed libertarian dream -- so there are no "liberals" to scapegoat -- but as I said; conservatives love to be lied to.

Those poor people.. They are really sick with mass hysteria.

"Conspiracy theories of outlandish proportions [concerning Texas snow storm] spread in far-right online spaces, including Telegram channels run by promoters of QAnon; the claims included the false allegations that the snow in Texas was fake and somehow engineered by President Joe Biden and that Bill Gates "blocking the sun" caused the bizarre weather. On Wednesday, "fake snow" was a top related-search-query for "Texas snow." On Thursday, "bill gates sun" was a breakout related-query, meaning that the searches grew by more than 5000%. In addition to conspiracy theorists on social media, traditional right-wing media outlets are promoting misinformation about the cause of the storm, blaming green energy."

This intellectual rot that has been happening in this country for decades will be the death of us -- and there are far too many so-called conservatives who love to be lied to; no matter how insanely absurd that lie is....and believing the snow is Texas is fake and that Bill Gates is blocking the sun, that Biden used a weather machine to destroy Texas power grid; is just delusional shit and DANGEROUS.....and no, the green new deal didn't cause what happened either; there are absolutely no regulations in Texas; a supposed libertarian dream -- so there are no "liberals" to scapegoat -- but as I said; conservatives love to be lied to.
There are conspiracy theories about everything always have been always will be

We used to ignore them now you all are giving them credence.
Minimize it all you wish.......

There is a reason why RIGHTWINGERS are the ones the most willing to believe this dumb shit......

But as Voltaire said; "make people believe absurdities and you can get them to commit atrocities"
Lots of lefties believe in dumb shit too
Lots I am sure -- care to point me to the media networks and elected officials who are pushing these dangerous lefty conspiracies?

I'll wait...

If the Deep State ( Kaiser Sose and Co) can fool people into believing that the Greatest President of all Time lost in a landslide to the worst candidate of all time, what makes you think they can't fool Texans into believing that it snowed and temperatures fell to Arctic like levels?
They sure did a good job of fooling me. They put ice and white stuff all over my neighborhood. and hacked my thermometer to show it was 12 degrees. I appreciate you telling me all that was just fake cold weather. Those bastards even hacked my heater to make it seem like it was having a hard time keeping my house from all that fake cold.

If the Deep State ( Kaiser Sose and Co) can fool people into believing that the Greatest President of all Time lost in a landslide to the worst candidate of all time, what makes you think they can't fool Texans into believing that it snowed and temperatures fell to Arctic like levels?
They sure did a good job of fooling me. They put ice and white stuff all over my neighborhood. and hacked my thermometer to show it was 12 degrees. I appreciate you telling me all that was just fake cold weather. Those bastards even hacked my heater to make it seem like it was having a hard time keeping my house from all that fake cold.
They're a clever bunch those Deep Staters. I hear they now have Jewish space lasers that can wreak all sorts of havoc on Real Americans.

This intellectual rot that has been happening in this country for decades will be the death of us -- and there are far too many so-called conservatives who love to be lied to; no matter how insanely absurd that lie is....and believing the snow in Texas is fake and that Bill Gates is blocking the sun, that Biden used a weather machine to destroy Texas power grid; is just delusional shit and DANGEROUS.....and no, the green new deal didn't cause what happened either; there are absolutely no regulations in Texas; a supposed libertarian dream -- so there are no "liberals" to scapegoat -- but as I said; conservatives love to be lied to.
The same thing happened with hurricane Katrina. There was no shortage of liberals eager to believe that W steered it into New Orleans because a lot of black people lived there. In short, pretending there's a monopoly on stupid in one wing is, well, stupid.

This is crazy. But relatively harmless.

Riddle me this: Why do left wingers shoot at congressmen on baseball fields?

Hmm? Are you fucking animals?

The same thing happened with hurricane Katrina. There was no shortage of liberals eager to believe that W steered it into New Orleans because a lot of black people lived there. In short, pretending there's a monopoly on stupid in one wing is, well, stupid.

Did YOU believe that Bush steered Katrina? I never heard of such a thing.

Just like this nonsense, it was on the kook left wing fringe. No one with a room temperature IQ believes the US government can control the weather.

The popular belief was that the levees were blown up in order to purposely flood a certain section of the city.......

However, at least when it comes to these types of conspiracies, black folks have a reason to be distrustful.....

There are decades and decades of history of REAL LIFE EVENTS that were not conspiracy.......

But as for goofy shit like believing the snow is fake -- that is just goofy shit for no reason...

Just like this nonsense, it was on the kook left wing fringe. No one with a room temperature IQ believes the US government can control the weather.
Alex Jones isn't from the "left" and he definitely isn't fringe....

This is all the product of decades of right-wing fear mongering...

Jewish lasers.

No
But your boy in the White House is.

Forum List

Back