Why Do Rightwingers Claim Snow In Texas Was Fake??

Extreme loons make such claims... and blame Biden for Texas's lack of maintenance the past 5 years.

What does that have to do with mainstream “rightwingers”?

It's easy to find some fringe claim like this, made by someone who leans conservatively, and then to try to paint all conservatives that way.

As a conservative, I have no problem at all denouncing any such claim, stating that no, I do not believe that, and neither do any other mainstream conservatives that I know; and that the loon you are citing does not speak for me or for conservatives in general.

Your side, on the other hand. Will you say the same about those on your side who openly side with faggots and transsexuals and other sick sexual deviants? How about those who defend the cold-blooded slaughter of innocent children still in the womb? Or those who treasonously side with invading foreign criminals against their own country and their own fellow Americans?

Will you denounce any of that, and say that those do not speak for you, or for mainstream LIbErals in general?

I'm a Democrat and I don't believe all Republicans are Trump crazy or liars. i also support civil rights for gays and transgenders and reproductive rights for women. I am an American and the US isn't a theocracy.

I'm a Democrat and I don't believe all Republicans are Trump crazy or liars. i also support civil rights for gays and transgenders and reproductive rights for women. I am an American and the US isn't a theocracy.

So, you've proven my point, then.

You wrap it in deceptively-polite euphemisms, but the truth is that you do openly take the side of sick sexual deviants, and you support the cold-blooded murder of innocent children; and there is no polite language that can hide the evil and madness of what you embrace.

Any comparable evil or madness that might be found on the conservative side, are extreme outliers, that the overwhelming vast majority of us in the right will easily reject and condemn.

i find you offensive because you call them sick deviants. They too are children of the creator. How do gay people affect your life?

So, you've proven my point, then.

You wrap it in deceptively-polite euphemisms, but the truth is that you do openly take the side of sick sexual deviants, and you support the cold-blooded murder of innocent children; and there is no polite language that can hide the evil and madness of what you embrace.

Any comparable evil or madness that might be found on the conservative side, are extreme outliers, that the overwhelming vast majority of us in the right will easily reject and condemn.

You mean like the evil madness of claims that the election was stolen?

Wind as a renewable is very limited, and most wind turbines never pay for themselves. They wear out and are decommissioned long before they pay back the cost to build them.

You left off the part where they cause cancer

Maybe learn something from the folks in Alaska and North Dakota, they don't have any shutdowns in winter with their wind farms.
They also have the equipment to keep that shitty, unreliable source running in freezing weather. If you want to lay ALL THE FUCKING BLAME on the wind farmers, be my guest. I will join with you.

WIND SUCKS!!!
If it's running in winter it's not unreliable.

Actually, you need to check your sources too. When the wind rises above a certain level the wind turbines have to be shut down or they destroy themselves.

Wind as a renewable is very limited, and most wind turbines never pay for themselves. They wear out and are decommissioned long before they pay back the cost to build them.

They work fine everywhere except Texas. Ask the Dutch.. They have been using them for 100s of years.

"Conspiracy theories of outlandish proportions [concerning Texas snow storm] spread in far-right online spaces, including Telegram channels run by promoters of QAnon; the claims included the false allegations that the snow in Texas was fake and somehow engineered by President Joe Biden and that Bill Gates "blocking the sun" caused the bizarre weather. On Wednesday, "fake snow" was a top related-search-query for "Texas snow." On Thursday, "bill gates sun" was a breakout related-query, meaning that the searches grew by more than 5000%. In addition to conspiracy theorists on social media, traditional right-wing media outlets are promoting misinformation about the cause of the storm, blaming green energy."

This intellectual rot that has been happening in this country for decades will be the death of us -- and there are far too many so-called conservatives who love to be lied to; no matter how insanely absurd that lie is....and believing the snow in Texas is fake and that Bill Gates is blocking the sun, that Biden used a weather machine to destroy Texas power grid; is just delusional shit and DANGEROUS.....and no, the green new deal didn't cause what happened either; there are absolutely no regulations in Texas; a supposed libertarian dream -- so there are no "liberals" to scapegoat -- but as I said; conservatives love to be lied to.
Geo-engineering, my leftrad friend....it's akin to the deluge of rain where a trillion gallons of water fell on Texas when Abbot proclaimed that the barrypuppet project of Jade Helm would have oversight. Wanna debate me on this, punkinpusss? I love to bury little cyber-punks under an avalanche of facts that they can't refute.....

(snicker)
You sir..are a fuckin' idiot!
Please bury me under a deluge of facts.

Stupid Q-berts are everywhere

"Conspiracy theories of outlandish proportions [concerning Texas snow storm] spread in far-right online spaces, including Telegram channels run by promoters of QAnon; the claims included the false allegations that the snow in Texas was fake and somehow engineered by President Joe Biden and that Bill Gates "blocking the sun" caused the bizarre weather. On Wednesday, "fake snow" was a top related-search-query for "Texas snow." On Thursday, "bill gates sun" was a breakout related-query, meaning that the searches grew by more than 5000%. In addition to conspiracy theorists on social media, traditional right-wing media outlets are promoting misinformation about the cause of the storm, blaming green energy."

This intellectual rot that has been happening in this country for decades will be the death of us -- and there are far too many so-called conservatives who love to be lied to; no matter how insanely absurd that lie is....and believing the snow in Texas is fake and that Bill Gates is blocking the sun, that Biden used a weather machine to destroy Texas power grid; is just delusional shit and DANGEROUS.....and no, the green new deal didn't cause what happened either; there are absolutely no regulations in Texas; a supposed libertarian dream -- so there are no "liberals" to scapegoat -- but as I said; conservatives love to be lied to.
The same thing happened with hurricane Katrina. There was no shortage of liberals eager to believe that W steered it into New Orleans because a lot of black people lived there. In short, pretending there's a monopoly on stupid in one wing is, well, stupid.
I never heard that one...at all.

Maybe learn something from the folks in Alaska and North Dakota, they don't have any shutdowns in winter with their wind farms.
They also have the equipment to keep that shitty, unreliable source running in freezing weather. If you want to lay ALL THE FUCKING BLAME on the wind farmers, be my guest. I will join with you.

WIND SUCKS!!!
If the wind stops blowing.....?

WIND SUCKS!!!
If the wind stops blowing.....?

Can you name a single person advocating renewable only electric generation before reliability problems are solved?

Forum List

Back