Why Do Rightwingers Claim Snow In Texas Was Fake??

"Conspiracy theories of outlandish proportions [concerning Texas snow storm] spread in far-right online spaces, including Telegram channels run by promoters of QAnon; the claims included the false allegations that the snow in Texas was fake and somehow engineered by President Joe Biden and that Bill Gates "blocking the sun" caused the bizarre weather. On Wednesday, "fake snow" was a top related-search-query for "Texas snow." On Thursday, "bill gates sun" was a breakout related-query, meaning that the searches grew by more than 5000%. In addition to conspiracy theorists on social media, traditional right-wing media outlets are promoting misinformation about the cause of the storm, blaming green energy."

This intellectual rot that has been happening in this country for decades will be the death of us -- and there are far too many so-called conservatives who love to be lied to; no matter how insanely absurd that lie is....and believing the snow is Texas is fake and that Bill Gates is blocking the sun, that Biden used a weather machine to destroy Texas power grid; is just delusional shit and DANGEROUS.....and no, the green new deal didn't cause what happened either; there are absolutely no regulations in Texas; a supposed libertarian dream -- so there are no "liberals" to scapegoat -- but as I said; conservatives love to be lied to.
There are conspiracy theories about everything always have been always will be

We used to ignore them now you all are giving them credence.
Minimize it all you wish.......

There is a reason why RIGHTWINGERS are the ones the most willing to believe this dumb shit......

But as Voltaire said; "make people believe absurdities and you can get them to commit atrocities"

And yet you idiots elected a Congressman who thinks Guam is going to capsize.
We did? We are in this guy's District? Care to prove that for us? Did you vote for the guy who said wind turbine sound causes cancer?

No, unlike you I don't vote for morons.
Says a Trump voter......
[/Qbucks.

Yup. And proud of it. Trump did more for the poor and the middle class than all of your assholes have done for decades.

After reading a lot of right wing posters on this board I have no doubt many of them believe the ice storm was a hoax, or at the very least if they thought it was real, liberals caused it somehow.

Texas frozen wind power – outages ensue, electricity now at unheard of $9000 per megawatt-hour

texas-wind-fail.jpg

Yep. Well. This pretty much fucks the conversation right up the ass.

WIND

IS

SHIT!!!!

You can all kiss my Texas ass.

"Conspiracy theories of outlandish proportions [concerning Texas snow storm] spread in far-right online spaces, including Telegram channels run by promoters of QAnon; the claims included the false allegations that the snow in Texas was fake and somehow engineered by President Joe Biden and that Bill Gates "blocking the sun" caused the bizarre weather. On Wednesday, "fake snow" was a top related-search-query for "Texas snow." On Thursday, "bill gates sun" was a breakout related-query, meaning that the searches grew by more than 5000%. In addition to conspiracy theorists on social media, traditional right-wing media outlets are promoting misinformation about the cause of the storm, blaming green energy."

This intellectual rot that has been happening in this country for decades will be the death of us -- and there are far too many so-called conservatives who love to be lied to; no matter how insanely absurd that lie is....and believing the snow is Texas is fake and that Bill Gates is blocking the sun, that Biden used a weather machine to destroy Texas power grid; is just delusional shit and DANGEROUS.....and no, the green new deal didn't cause what happened either; there are absolutely no regulations in Texas; a supposed libertarian dream -- so there are no "liberals" to scapegoat -- but as I said; conservatives love to be lied to.
^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!
Fake snow? Conspiracy theory claims Texas weather ‘government-generated’

This intellectual rot that has been happening in this country for decades will be the death of us -- and there are far too many so-called conservatives who love to be lied to; no matter how insanely absurd that lie is....and believing the snow in Texas is fake and that Bill Gates is blocking the sun, that Biden used a weather machine to destroy Texas power grid; is just delusional shit and DANGEROUS.....and no, the green new deal didn't cause what happened either; there are absolutely no regulations in Texas; a supposed libertarian dream -- so there are no "liberals" to scapegoat -- but as I said; conservatives love to be lied to.

So you've never heard of HAARP? You have no idea how much you don't know. Fake snow? Nope, it's real all right

Process for controlling weather

Maybe learn something from the folks in Alaska and North Dakota, they don't have any shutdowns in winter with their wind farms.
They also have the equipment to keep that shitty, unreliable source running in freezing weather. If you want to lay ALL THE FUCKING BLAME on the wind farmers, be my guest. I will join with you.

WIND SUCKS!!!

Maybe learn something from the folks in Alaska and North Dakota, they don't have any shutdowns in winter with their wind farms.
They also have the equipment to keep that shitty, unreliable source running in freezing weather. If you want to lay ALL THE FUCKING BLAME on the wind farmers, be my guest. I will join with you.

WIND SUCKS!!!
If it's running in winter it's not unreliable.

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!
Fake snow? Conspiracy theory claims Texas weather ‘government-generated’
^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!

Lefties were telling us since Al Gore lost the election that the world was actually going to end in five or ten or twenty years and they blamed it on my 8 cyl truck and they accuse right wingers of conspiracy theories. Alinsky lives.
Meanwhile GM announced this........

is GM part of your Alinksy boogeyman fantasies??
GM will walk right out of the auto market with such a ridiculous move. We are 50 years away from replacing fossil fuels AT LEAST. If they make that transition by 2035, it will be the end of GM as we know it.
or they will set the standard for Electric Vehicles
Actually they are just trying to please the CCP.

If the Deep State ( Kaiser Sose and Co) can fool people into believing that the Greatest President of all Time lost in a landslide to the worst candidate of all time, what makes you think they can't fool Texans into believing that it snowed and temperatures fell to Arctic like levels?
They sure did a good job of fooling me. They put ice and white stuff all over my neighborhood. and hacked my thermometer to show it was 12 degrees. I appreciate you telling me all that was just fake cold weather. Those bastards even hacked my heater to make it seem like it was having a hard time keeping my house from all that fake cold.

What?

It was all a dream and the reality is it was in the 70’s here with sunshine and Ana de Armas was nude pouring me tea while I won the World Series with a perfect game I pitched and hit a grand slam twice...

I mean if we are going with alternate realities at least let make it enjoyable!

Oh, it was cold, I drove in it and lost power for only twelve hours during the event but let go back to the alternate reality please...

Extreme loons make such claims... and blame Biden for Texas's lack of maintenance the past 5 years.

What does that have to do with mainstream “rightwingers”?

It's easy to find some fringe claim like this, made by someone who leans conservatively, and then to try to paint all conservatives that way.

As a conservative, I have no problem at all denouncing any such claim, stating that no, I do not believe that, and neither do any other mainstream conservatives that I know; and that the loon you are citing does not speak for me or for conservatives in general.

Your side, on the other hand. Will you say the same about those on your side who openly side with faggots and transsexuals and other sick sexual deviants? How about those who defend the cold-blooded slaughter of innocent children still in the womb? Or those who treasonously side with invading foreign criminals against their own country and their own fellow Americans?

Will you denounce any of that, and say that those do not speak for you, or for mainstream LIbErals in general?

Extreme loons make such claims... and blame Biden for Texas's lack of maintenance the past 5 years.

What does that have to do with mainstream “rightwingers”?

It's easy to find some fringe claim like this, made by someone who leans conservatively, and then to try to paint all conservatives that way.

As a conservative, I have no problem at all denouncing any such claim, stating that no, I do not believe that, and neither do any other mainstream conservatives that I know; and that the loon you are citing does not speak for me or for conservatives in general.

Your side, on the other hand. Will you say the same about those on your side who openly side with faggots and transsexuals and other sick sexual deviants? How about those who defend the cold-blooded slaughter of innocent children still in the womb? Or those who treasonously side with invading foreign criminals against their own country and their own fellow Americans?

Will you denounce any of that, and say that those do not speak for you, or for mainstream LIbErals in general?

I'm a Democrat and I don't believe all Republicans are Trump crazy or liars. i also support civil rights for gays and transgenders and reproductive rights for women. I am an American and the US isn't a theocracy.

This intellectual rot that has been happening in this country for decades will be the death of us -- and there are far too many so-called conservatives who love to be lied to; no matter how insanely absurd that lie is....and believing the snow in Texas is fake and that Bill Gates is blocking the sun, that Biden used a weather machine to destroy Texas power grid; is just delusional shit and DANGEROUS.....and no, the green new deal didn't cause what happened either; there are absolutely no regulations in Texas; a supposed libertarian dream -- so there are no "liberals" to scapegoat -- but as I said; conservatives love to be lied to.
Holy shit you left wingers are fucking morons

I'm a Democrat and I don't believe all Republicans are Trump crazy or liars. i also support civil rights for gays and transgenders and reproductive rights for women. I am an American and the US isn't a theocracy.

So, you've proven my point, then.

You wrap it in deceptively-polite euphemisms, but the truth is that you do openly take the side of sick sexual deviants, and you support the cold-blooded murder of innocent children; and there is no polite language that can hide the evil and madness of what you embrace.

Any comparable evil or madness that might be found on the conservative side, are extreme outliers, that the overwhelming vast majority of us in the right will easily reject and condemn.

WIND SUCKS!!!
If it's running in winter it's not unreliable.

Actually, you need to check your sources too. When the wind rises above a certain level the wind turbines have to be shut down or they destroy themselves.

Wind as a renewable is very limited, and most wind turbines never pay for themselves. They wear out and are decommissioned long before they pay back the cost to build them.

Forum List

Back