Why Do Rightwingers Claim Snow In Texas Was Fake??

"Conspiracy theories of outlandish proportions [concerning Texas snow storm] spread in far-right online spaces, including Telegram channels run by promoters of QAnon; the claims included the false allegations that the snow in Texas was fake and somehow engineered by President Joe Biden and that Bill Gates "blocking the sun" caused the bizarre weather. On Wednesday, "fake snow" was a top related-search-query for "Texas snow." On Thursday, "bill gates sun" was a breakout related-query, meaning that the searches grew by more than 5000%. In addition to conspiracy theorists on social media, traditional right-wing media outlets are promoting misinformation about the cause of the storm, blaming green energy."

This intellectual rot that has been happening in this country for decades will be the death of us -- and there are far too many so-called conservatives who love to be lied to; no matter how insanely absurd that lie is....and believing the snow in Texas is fake and that Bill Gates is blocking the sun, that Biden used a weather machine to destroy Texas power grid; is just delusional shit and DANGEROUS.....and no, the green new deal didn't cause what happened either; there are absolutely no regulations in Texas; a supposed libertarian dream -- so there are no "liberals" to scapegoat -- but as I said; conservatives love to be lied to.
LOL -- this belongs in the Rubber Room. This is nuts.
Most QAnon conspiracies are.........

But QAnon isn't fringe anymore.......

Whatever to own the libs right

"Conspiracy theories of outlandish proportions [concerning Texas snow storm] spread in far-right online spaces, including Telegram channels run by promoters of QAnon; the claims included the false allegations that the snow in Texas was fake and somehow engineered by President Joe Biden and that Bill Gates "blocking the sun" caused the bizarre weather. On Wednesday, "fake snow" was a top related-search-query for "Texas snow." On Thursday, "bill gates sun" was a breakout related-query, meaning that the searches grew by more than 5000%. In addition to conspiracy theorists on social media, traditional right-wing media outlets are promoting misinformation about the cause of the storm, blaming green energy."

This intellectual rot that has been happening in this country for decades will be the death of us -- and there are far too many so-called conservatives who love to be lied to; no matter how insanely absurd that lie is....and believing the snow in Texas is fake and that Bill Gates is blocking the sun, that Biden used a weather machine to destroy Texas power grid; is just delusional shit and DANGEROUS.....and no, the green new deal didn't cause what happened either; there are absolutely no regulations in Texas; a supposed libertarian dream -- so there are no "liberals" to scapegoat -- but as I said; conservatives love to be lied to.
Biffy be sayin' "My britches dey be hangin' low but I be a "gangsta and I can be punkin' by pointin' my nine millameter cock ass so I can steal yo shit....yo, yo, yo.....

I am scared......scared at the prospect of coming across such a little "gangsta".......

Don' hurt me!!!!!!!

(snicker)
Coming from a dumb ass who still thinks Jade Helm was real...

You are a special kind of moron........even Alex Jones dropped pushing that bullshit, but not goofy bitches like you
Lil Biffy, you have ZERO clue as to what Jade Helm continues to be about. I am the real deal....I don't hide nor do I pretend to be something that I am not.. Got a problem with me? My cell # is 972-786-2326....swear to God that is true. Got a problem with what I post? Call me and hide your number...it's not like I would give a shit, lil "Biffy".......

Nobody believes that shit.

What we do believe (because it's fucking true) is that our power grid was too reliant on unreliable sources and that we have way too little nuclear power.

You believe just repeating stupid shit makes you feel better I assume.....its still stupid shit..and wrong....

If you don't winterize your power delivery infrastructure, it will fail....the nuclear power failed...the coal power failed....the natural gas power failed....wind and solar failed...all of it....

80% of the power grid was from some form of fossil fuel and it still failed........

So your bitch ass desire to just want to blame it on one thing to make you feel better about being bitch -- only makes you look like a bitch.....
Your numbers are WRONG as I expected.

The power grid is made up of 25% wind.

It is only 60% fossil fuel.

The natural gas failure was a result of NOT using it, because the grid had been heavily supplemented with wind.

Out of the 35,000 gw expected from wind, we got 800 gw. THAT IS COMPLETE UTTER FAILURE!!!

Quit making shit up and telling US what WE see with our own fucking eyes is false.

View attachment 460370
I said 80% comes from from "fossil fuel" or something that isn't "renewable" -- that includes gas and coal...

And the gas lines failed because they froze, not because they were not being used.....if solar and wind is just 25% and gas is more than twice that -- why the fuck would all of the reliability be on the 25%?? Shut yo goofy ass up
Oil is an abiotic fluid, dumb ass.....HOLY fuck, you spew leftard bullshitism as if it were gospel!!!!!

I am awaiting a call from Biffy, the dragon slaying leftard......wanna bet that he bails like the gutless sack of shit I know him to be????

Nobody believes that shit.

What we do believe (because it's fucking true) is that our power grid was too reliant on unreliable sources and that we have way too little nuclear power.

You believe just repeating stupid shit makes you feel better I assume.....its still stupid shit..and wrong....

If you don't winterize your power delivery infrastructure, it will fail....the nuclear power failed...the coal power failed....the natural gas power failed....wind and solar failed...all of it....

80% of the power grid was from some form of fossil fuel and it still failed........

So your bitch ass desire to just want to blame it on one thing to make you feel better about being bitch -- only makes you look like a bitch.....
Your numbers are WRONG as I expected.

The power grid is made up of 25% wind.

It is only 60% fossil fuel.

The natural gas failure was a result of NOT using it, because the grid had been heavily supplemented with wind.

Out of the 35,000 gw expected from wind, we got 800 gw. THAT IS COMPLETE UTTER FAILURE!!!

Quit making shit up and telling US what WE see with our own fucking eyes is false.

View attachment 460370
I said 80% comes from from "fossil fuel" or something that isn't "renewable" -- that includes gas and coal...

And the gas lines failed because they froze, not because they were not being used.....if solar and wind is just 25% and gas is more than twice that -- why the fuck would all of the reliability be on the 25%?? Shut yo goofy ass up
Oil is an abiotic fluid, dumb ass.....HOLY fuck, you spew leftard bullshitism as if it were gospel!!!!!

Proponents of the abiotic theory are not without their evidence, however. These scientists point to the fact that oil reservoirs have been shown to refill when left alone for periods of time, something that does not fit with the biotic theory.

Most QAnon conspiracies are.........

But QAnon isn't fringe anymore.......

Whatever to own the libs right
Qwhat? More News Entertainment media feeding the sheep and you're eating what they are feeding you.

Lefties were telling us since Al Gore lost the election that the world was actually going to end in five or ten or twenty years and they blamed it on my 8 cyl truck and they accuse right wingers of conspiracy theories. Alinsky lives.

Biffy be sayin' "My britches dey be hangin' low but I be a "gangsta and I can be punkin' by pointin' my nine millameter cock ass so I can steal yo shit....yo, yo, yo.....

I am scared......scared at the prospect of coming across such a little "gangsta".......

Don' hurt me!!!!!!!

(snicker)
Coming from a dumb ass who still thinks Jade Helm was real...

You are a special kind of moron........even Alex Jones dropped pushing that bullshit, but not goofy bitches like you
Lil Biffy, you have ZERO clue as to what Jade Helm continues to be about. I am the real deal....I don't hide nor do I pretend to be something that I am not.. Got a problem with me? My cell # is 972-786-2326....swear to God that is true. Got a problem with what I post? Call me and hide your number...it's not like I would give a shit, lil "Biffy".......
Jade Helm is bullshit.......period...

Tell you what......Trump was president for the past four years....

What did he do about "declassifying" Jade Helm and putting Obama in jail for trying to declare martial law on Texas??

Matter of fact.....the only people I have seen openly calling for martial law are goofy muthafukas like you.....yall were practically on your knees (more than usual) begging your cult leader for martial law

If the Deep State ( Kaiser Sose and Co) can fool people into believing that the Greatest President of all Time lost in a landslide to the worst candidate of all time, what makes you think they can't fool Texans into believing that it snowed and temperatures fell to Arctic like levels?
That is because you are convinced by shills or are on yourself. People are dumbed down. We have lost freedoms.

Lefties were telling us since Al Gore lost the election that the world was actually going to end in five or ten or twenty years and they blamed it on my 8 cyl truck and they accuse right wingers of conspiracy theories. Alinsky lives.
Meanwhile GM announced this........

is GM part of your Alinksy boogeyman fantasies??

G.M. closed down a couple of plants but they are still hanging on with a pretty decent fossil fuel product. Talk is cheap and 2035 is a long way off.

If the Deep State ( Kaiser Sose and Co) can fool people into believing that the Greatest President of all Time lost in a landslide to the worst candidate of all time, what makes you think they can't fool Texans into believing that it snowed and temperatures fell to Arctic like levels?
They sure did a good job of fooling me. They put ice and white stuff all over my neighborhood. and hacked my thermometer to show it was 12 degrees. I appreciate you telling me all that was just fake cold weather. Those bastards even hacked my heater to make it seem like it was having a hard time keeping my house from all that fake cold.
Those sneaky chem-trails, eh?

This is crazy. But relatively harmless.

Riddle me this: Why do left wingers shoot at congressmen on baseball fields?

Hmm? Are you fucking animals?
Good lord....how many leftwingers did that? o_O

G.M. closed down a couple of plants but they are still hanging on with a pretty decent fossil fuel product. Talk is cheap and 2035 is a long way off.
Why make that announcement at all is my point......

could it be that there is scientific truth to climate change and the scarcity of fossil fuels as a primary energy source in cars??

There is no both sides do it to stupid shit like Jewish space lasers, fake snow and the other goofy shit that rightwingers gleefully believe

Geo-engineering, my leftrad friend....it's akin to the deluge of rain where a trillion gallons of water fell on Texas when Abbot proclaimed that the barrypuppet project of Jade Helm would have oversight. Wanna debate me on this, punkinpusss? I love to bury little cyber-punks under an avalanche of facts that they can't refute.....

(snicker)
Fascinating. DO continue..........................................:rolleyes:
You lack the intelligence to understand. You have a laser like focus only on the next twat you wish to dive "head first" in and in hopes that they will ignore the fact you are a "grandmotherly type" dyke....good luck with all that (snicker). It has to suck BIG time to be an aging lesbian that yearns for her younger years where she could throw some Melissa Etheridge on the ol CD player and try and "seduce" some college girl and convince her to go down on your rotten "muffin". It has to suck to be an aging queer with gray around the ol "landing strip".

I bet you have a library of angry, gay lesbian music that would make Ellen Degeneres pant with envy.....

(snicker)
Personal attack in Current Events, eh?

Forum List

Back