Why do RWs make no effort in defending the GOP while they are demonizing democrats?

What a fucking stupid, ignorant post. The republicans don't need or want to offer anybody a damn thing, dumass. Why do governments have to "offer" something to you leftists for you to appreciate what's going on around you? This huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government needs to get the fuk out of our way. There's your offer.
Lol so you vote republican for no apparent reason? Got it.
I vote Republican to stop rapacious looters like you.
So again, you make no mention of actual republican policies you like.

Rescinding Obamacare.
Abolishing the EPA
Abolishing the Dept of Education
Supporting the 2nd Amendment
Cutting spending
Cutting taxes
Following the Constitution.

May I add a full top to bottom audit of the CAFRs of all their subsidiaries and a full audit of the Federal Reserve bank. It would totally end the need for ANY type of taxation whatsoever.

What a fucking stupid, ignorant post. The republicans don't need or want to offer anybody a damn thing, dumass. Why do governments have to "offer" something to you leftists for you to appreciate what's going on around you? This huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government needs to get the fuk out of our way. There's your offer.

Rescinding Obamacare.
Abolishing the EPA
Cutting spending
Cutting taxes
Lol 3 of those are just "no" policies rather than real alternatives for something. You would also have to be a moron to think any democrat in office wants to abolish the 2nd amendment. Lol what real spending cuts have republicans made exactly? They have no problem blowing up our defense budget. The only taxes they cut are for the top earners and corporations. Doesn't that bother you?

Did anyone else notice the Op made no effort to defend the Democratic party or it's policies they simply demonized Republicans? It's always funny when people do in their post exactly what they accuse others of doing.

Rescinding Obamacare.
Abolishing the EPA
Cutting spending
Cutting taxes
Lol 3 of those are just "no" policies rather than real alternatives for something. You would also have to be a moron to think any democrat in office wants to abolish the 2nd amendment. Lol what real spending cuts have republicans made exactly? They have no problem blowing up our defense budget. The only taxes they cut are for the top earners and corporations. Doesn't that bother you?

I don't want an alternative to the EPA, the Dept of Education or Obamacare.

And nothing could be more obvious than the fact that the democrat party wants to abolish the 2nd Amendment. They make that clear every time they post on the subject. Like I said in another post, Republican politicians are a collection of jellyfish who are a great disappointment to rank and file party members.

Your idea of a "policy" means some Democrat style big government program. People don't vote for Republicans because they want copy of the Democrat party.

Last edited:
When was the last time a con on this board made an effort to defend republican polices and make an argument as to why we should all vote republican? It's because they secretly know the GOP has NOTHING to offer the middle class and poor. They are just too immature to admit it. It's just easier for them to invest all their energy into arguing why we shouldn't vote democrat. Of course even then they fail to come up with real specifics.

Why does this intellectual dishonesty persist?
maybe because there are lots of conservatives who dont consider themselves republicans,or like many others they are fed up with the party and its constant bullshit......
Yeah and NO ONE makes an effort to defend the party. That's my point.
well then maybe you should find a republican and ask them....

Did anyone else notice the Op made no effort to defend the Democratic party or it's policies they simply demonized Republicans? It's always funny when people do in their post exactly what they accuse others of doing.
I can easily do that. I like all of these policies:

Raising the minimum wage
Expanding over time pay
Investing infrastructure
Investing in education
Closing tax loopholes for corporations and top earners
Addressing Wall Street crime
Strengthening the EPA and FDA
Making healthcare more affordable

When was the last time a con on this board made an effort to defend republican polices and make an argument as to why we should all vote republican? It's because they secretly know the GOP has NOTHING to offer the middle class and poor. They are just too immature to admit it. It's just easier for them to invest all their energy into arguing why we shouldn't vote democrat. Of course even then they fail to come up with real specifics.

maybe because there are lots of conservatives who dont consider themselves republicans,or like many others they are fed up with the party and its constant bullshit......
There's plenty on this board. What are they waiting for?

Raising the minimum wage
Expanding over time pay
Investing infrastructure
Investing in education

Almost all of those are boondoggles that I want stopped at any cost. Any party that says simply "we won't allow that" will get my vote.

There's plenty on this board. What are they waiting for?
they're waiting for drumpf to make america great again

Why do Democrats pretend to support the MIDDLE CLASS when they pursue policies that erode the Middle Class? Higher Taxes have no impact on the wealthy and reward the poor. The Middle Class gets hurt the most. Democrats pursue egregious regulatory policies and mandates that chase businesses out and keep cash investment on the sideline......who does that hurt? The Middle Class.

So, to your point, I am not going to convince you why everyone should vote GOP. If you are poor and expect to be cared for cradle to grave by the state, vote Democrat. If you are wealthy elite that believe in a true 1%, vote Democrat. If you are Middle Class that believe in opportunity and not being dis-incentivized for your economic pursuits and rewards for the risks and sacrifices you make, DON'T VOTE DEMOCRAT. Clearly, it is not in your interest.

Why do Democrats pretend to support the MIDDLE CLASS when they pursue policies that erode the Middle Class? Higher Taxes have no impact on the wealthy and reward the poor. The Middle Class gets hurt the most. Democrats pursue egregious regulatory policies and mandates that chase businesses out and keep cash investment on the sideline......who does that hurt? The Middle Class.

So, to your point, I am not going to convince you why everyone should vote GOP. If you are poor and expect to be cared for cradle to grave by the state, vote Democrat. If you are wealthy elite that believe in a true 1%, vote Democrat. If you are Middle Class that believe in opportunity and not being dis-incentivized for your economic pursuits and rewards for the risks and sacrifices you make, DON'T VOTE DEMOCRAT. Clearly, it is not in your interest.
isn't the leader so far in repub party part of this wealthy elite 1%

How many times did I mention redstates and jobs on this board?

Red state governors are the one who got the jobs..

Obama didn't create job growth he slowed it the fuck down. In boeings case he tried to prevent thousands of jobs direct and indirect in South Carolina ...

Last edited:

Raising the minimum wage
Expanding over time pay
Investing infrastructure
Investing in education
If you have an economy that is barly creating jobs raising the minimum wage does nothing. Anything over 40 hours a week is overtime how would that be exanpded? I guess getting the money for more infrastructure and education will come form taxing the rich which seems to be the lefts standard answer to pay for all that. Why hasn't Obama already closed those loopholes you think it might be because he and the Democrats get as much money from them as Republicans? You have a Justice Departement and courts to address crime which includes those by Wall Street and have had them for a very long time. What power should the EPA and FDA have that they don't already? Obamacare was supposed to make healthcare more affordable it hasn't.

So you basically admit there is no real reason to vote republican? You can't hate dem policies all you want but at least they push a wife range of them. Higher taxes is part of how we prevent our debt from getting any higher. Our crazy defense budget will only drive up the debt even more without adequate revenue to pay for it.

Yup, right wingers don't promise to steal money from others to "help" the poor. I don't have any problems with this what so ever.. Thankfully the lefty regressives are always just as charitable with their money as other people's... oh wait.

Besides this, you take the garbage out first, before starting any type of rational discussion. No PC police allowed in any rational discussions I am having.
Funny reading that from someone supporting Trump, whose going to do exactly what you're crying about.

Raising the minimum wage
Expanding over time pay
Investing infrastructure
Investing in education
If you have an economy that is barly creating jobs raising the minimum wage does nothing. Anything over 40 hours a week is overtime how would that be exanpded? I guess getting the money for more infrastructure and education will come form taxing the rich which seems to be the lefts standard answer to pay for all that. Why hasn't Obama already closed those loopholes you think it might be because he and the Democrats get as much money from them as Republicans? You have a Justice Departement and courts to address crime which includes those by Wall Street and have had them for a very long time. What power should the EPA and FDA have that they don't already? Obamacare was supposed to make healthcare more affordable it hasn't.
where are the republicans in trying to get the trillions overseas back into usa? where are they in preventing companies from going overseas to avoid taxes?? where are they on tax reform ,,is it always going to be their way or the highway?

So you basically admit there is no real reason to vote republican? You can't hate dem policies all you want but at least they push a wife range of them. Higher taxes is part of how we prevent our debt from getting any higher. Our crazy defense budget will only drive up the debt even more without adequate revenue to pay for it.

Typical Billy thread:

Billy: Republicans give no reason for people to vote for them.
Opponent: Reason #1, Reason #2, Reason #3.
Billy: So you admit that Republicans give no reason for people to vote for them.​

That's literally how stupid your threads are.

Raising the minimum wage
Expanding over time pay
Investing infrastructure
Investing in education
Lol barely creating jobs?! We have had 73 months of private sector Job growth! We are up to 14-15 million private jobs created since Obama started office.

Many workers with a certain wage mimimum were not qualified for OT pay. Obama changed this with executive order.

Taxing the rich is the ONLY way to pay for it without putting the burden on our shrinking middle class.

There are many Wall Street execs that should be in prison but aren't. At best, all we are getting is the companies paying petty fines as punishment.

We need to do more to prevent what happened in Flint. We need better regulations to protect our water supply. We need to keep practices like fracking from fucking up our water supply. Believe it or not, regulations do serve a purpose.

Lol millions more people are insured under ObamaCare. That's affordability. People are actually getting access to healthcare. Now granted ACA has failed in some respects and hasn't gone far enough, but it's a start.

Yup, right wingers don't promise to steal money from others to "help" the poor. I don't have any problems with this what so ever.. Thankfully the lefty regressives are always just as charitable with their money as other people's... oh wait.

Besides this, you take the garbage out first, before starting any type of rational discussion. No PC police allowed in any rational discussions I am having.
Funny reading that from someone supporting Trump, whose going to do exactly what you're crying about.

Indeed, he is going to throw the PC people out of his way. Finally someone with balls. No one is perfect of course...

Raising the minimum wage
Expanding over time pay
Investing infrastructure
Investing in education
Lol barely creating jobs?! We have had 73 months of private sector Job growth! We are up to 14-15 million private jobs created since Obama started office.

Many workers with a certain wage mimimum were not qualified for OT pay. Obama changed this with executive order.

Taxing the rich is the ONLY way to pay for it without putting the burden on our shrinking middle class.

There are many Wall Street execs that should be in prison but aren't. At best, all we are getting is the companies paying petty fines as punishment.

We need to do more to prevent what happened in Flint. We need better regulations to protect our water supply. We need to keep practices like fracking from fucking up our water supply. Believe it or not, regulations do serve a purpose.

Lol millions more people are insured under ObamaCare. That's affordability. People are actually getting access to healthcare. Now granted ACA has failed in some respects and hasn't gone far enough, but it's a start.
No...

This has been a terrible recovery, we're sliding back into recession and Obama's actions have not once done anything to help jobs.

Government is the PROBLEM 90% of the time. The sooner you realize this, the sooner you'll start to get it.

Forum List

Back