Why do so many democrats treat the federal government like it is God?

Why is Leweman obsessed with government? I barely think of it unless I'm talking politics. In my daily life it is completely in the background, unobtrusive.

FrOtG_0WIAE4zNb

They would do anything for their fed government religion. Why though?
Because they have been so indoctrinated and sort of brainwashed into believing government is the source of all that is good and that humankind is incapable of governing itself because so often the choices are not what the leftists think is good.

Because they have been so indoctrinated and sort of brainwashed into believing government is the source of all that is good and that humankind is incapable of governing itself because so often the choices are not what the leftists think is good.
I dont get it. I still pray for them.

I dont get it. I still pray for them.
Of course. Leftism isn't in itself evil nor are those embracing it evil just because they are leftists. So yes they are all children of God and our neighbors that we are to care about. But when they embrace, endorse, and do evil, it is our duty as Christians or Jews or whatever as well as good citizens to stand up and speak out and push back against that.

Why is Leweman obsessed with government? I barely think of it unless I'm talking politics. In my daily life it is completely in the background, unobtrusive.
Good question, why do you love the government so much? Especially the buffoon Biden, liar extraordinaire.

Forum List

Back