Why Do We Know This?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
The Presidents Secret Escape Planes

“The Gulfstream jets, known as C-20Cs to the U.S. Air Force, are meant to ferry a traveling President of the United States to safety during a crisis. The planes typically follow Air Force One, landing at an airbase or airport an hour or less from the President’s location. In the event of a war scare, that plane—not Air Force One—would pick up the Commander-in Chief and whisk him or her to one of a dozen ground command posts scattered across the country.”

The President's Secret War Shuttles That Shadow Air Force One

Reminds me of when it was reported we were running low of cruise missiles in Gulf War I. We should have seen rooms filled with cruise missiles only to learn in the year 2040 they were wood replicas.

The Presidents Secret Escape Planes

“The Gulfstream jets, known as C-20Cs to the U.S. Air Force, are meant to ferry a traveling President of the United States to safety during a crisis. The planes typically follow Air Force One, landing at an airbase or airport an hour or less from the President’s location. In the event of a war scare, that plane—not Air Force One—would pick up the Commander-in Chief and whisk him or her to one of a dozen ground command posts scattered across the country.”

The President's Secret War Shuttles That Shadow Air Force One

Reminds me of when it was reported we were running low of cruise missiles in Gulf War I. We should have seen rooms filled with cruise missiles only to learn in the year 2040 they were wood replicas.
terracotta soldiers.

250px-Terracotta_Army%2C_View_of_Pit_1.jpg

that old trick...

Forum List

Back