Why do we lower flags when racist illiterate ex-jocks die??

Because he had more patriotism and accomplishment in his little finger, than you do thinking you're being a patriot on a message board.
That is why he was a coward and dodged the draft and punished justly for it right? Idiot.

That is both a lie and a slur. He wasn't a coward, he didn't have his doctor write an excuse for him like Donald Trump did, or get into the National Guard like George H.W. Bush did for George Bush, he stood on his own two feet and refused induction as a conscientious objector based on his religion. The Supreme Court overturned that conviction and found for the defendant,

The great Wizard of Oz, once said to the Tin Man as he presented him with his Heart...."remember my friend, we're not judged by how many people we loved, but by how many people who love you back"

Ali was loved by millions....are you?

Because he had more patriotism and accomplishment in his little finger, than you do thinking you're being a patriot on a message board.
That is why he was a coward and dodged the draft and punished justly for it right? Idiot.

That is both a lie and a slur. He wasn't a coward, he didn't have his doctor write an excuse for him like Donald Trump did, or get into the National Guard like George H.W. Bush did for George Bush, he stood on his own two feet and refused induction as a conscientious objector based on his religion. The Supreme Court overturned that conviction and found for the defendant,
Too bad.

Preach....both Trump and Romney, have all these boys in thier families and not ONE HAS SERVED OR WILL SERVE A DAY OF MILITARY SERVICE FOR THIS COUNTRY....yet they all go off to Africa and shoot innocent animals or stay here wallowing in their dadies money!!

Black people will whine. The white hut halfrican lowered the flag for drug addict Whitney Houston too.

No, the only place the flag was lowered for Houston was New Jersey and that was ordered by Christie. Someone wrote gullible on your ceiling.

[
The $80 million in his bank account is pretty good and so is the Presidential Medal of Freedom awarded to him by George W. Bush. Those two alone put him in pretty elite company. That's not bad for amounting to nothing. What will your double wide be worth when you croak?

HAHAHA. Those aren't accomplishments, you nitwit. I doubt if ali had much money when he died but who cares if he did. Lots of entertainers make money - that doesn't help america. THINK
Your either the typical angry jealous white man, who can't stand to see a black man honored or succeed in life or or or, your just white period, either way, who gives a fuck about you people, but Trump and lice manufactorers?

When you finally pass from this life no one will remember you, and in fact once you are gone those that know you will most likely thank God for your departure...

You're a sad and pathetic individual that piss on the grave of someone that was well known throughout the world. You may not agree with him or his views or what he had done with his life but at least let the man be dead for awhile before pissing on him.

Of course a racist bigot like you will never show respect unless it is someone that remind you of Hitler. I know when David Duke finally meet Lucifer you will shed a tear because that waste of life is more of an American Hero to you because of his racist views.

So with that I hope when you are on your death bed the angel of death is a black man that reaps your worthless soul and hope God is a Mexican and Lucifer is a transsexual Thai lady-boy that rapes you for eternity in hell...
While all that may be true the broken clock is actually correct here IMHO. I do not understand why we venerate entertainers in the manner that we do. There is little reason to do so.

The flag should never be flown half staff for entertainers or professional athletes. Our value system is screwed up.

Black people will whine. The white hut halfrican lowered the flag for drug addict Whitney Houston too.

No, the only place the flag was lowered for Houston was New Jersey and that was ordered by Christie. Someone wrote gullible on your ceiling.
That is false.

We flew our flag at half staff as well (Joint Base Lewis McChord).
As you rightfully should have. Whitney was a national treasure.

When you finally pass from this life no one will remember you, and in fact once you are gone those that know you will most likely thank God for your departure...

You're a sad and pathetic individual that piss on the grave of someone that was well known throughout the world. You may not agree with him or his views or what he had done with his life but at least let the man be dead for awhile before pissing on him.

Of course a racist bigot like you will never show respect unless it is someone that remind you of Hitler. I know when David Duke finally meet Lucifer you will shed a tear because that waste of life is more of an American Hero to you because of his racist views.

So with that I hope when you are on your death bed the angel of death is a black man that reaps your worthless soul and hope God is a Mexican and Lucifer is a transsexual Thai lady-boy that rapes you for eternity in hell...
While all that may be true the broken clock is actually correct here IMHO. I do not understand why we venerate entertainers in the manner that we do. There is little reason to do so.

The flag should never be flown half staff for entertainers or professional athletes. Our value system is screwed up.

I don't know about that, I can't think of a more public service oriented person than Bob Hope and the many actors and actresses who put themselves in danger year after year to entertain troops in a combat zone, although I'll be happy when we stop flying bombers and fighter jets over football games.

We do it for many people and some may not be worthy in your eyes but if the government deem it worthy then let them because it is their choice...

It wasn't based on his religion, you dunce. All muslims were not exempt from the draft. Ali claimed he was a preacher even though he listed himself as pro-boxer on his draft form. He was guilty as hell but the SC took a bribe like they always do.

Your either the typical angry jealous white man, who can't stand to see a black man honored or succeed in life or or or, your just white period, either way, who gives a fuck about you people, but Trump and lice manufactorers?

Being a jock is not success, you fool. Like saying someone is a great welfare queen. Ali did nothing to help america. We should honor businessmen and scientists and engineers. Or plumbers and auto repairmen and electricians. People that are useful. THINK

Forum List

Back