Why do we lower flags when racist illiterate ex-jocks die??

That's all Ali was. He never did anything that helped america.

Why do you think? Ali was an anti-American, anti-white, womanizer, deadbeat dad, anti-Semite and a black Muslim.....just like Obama's own father. A true hero for any progressive turd.

Your either the typical angry jealous white man, who can't stand to see a black man honored or succeed in life or or or, your just white period, either way, who gives a fuck about you people, but Trump and lice manufactorers?

Being a jock is not success, you fool. Like saying someone is a great welfare queen. Ali did nothing to help america. We should honor businessmen and scientists and engineers. Or plumbers and auto repairmen and electricians. People that are useful. THINK
Of course being at the top of your professional sport is a success. If it wasnt then you would have been able to do it.

That is both a lie and a slur. He wasn't a coward, he didn't have his doctor write an excuse for him like Donald Trump did, or get into the National Guard like George H.W. Bush did for George Bush, he stood on his own two feet and refused induction as a conscientious objector based on his religion. The Supreme Court overturned that conviction and found for the defendant,

It wasn't based on his religion, you dunce. All muslims were not exempt from the draft. Ali claimed he was a preacher even though he listed himself as pro-boxer on his draft form. He was guilty as hell but the SC took a bribe like they always do.

He appealed his draft status three separate times each time based on his religion. He put his career on the line and risked millions of dollars by resisting the draft. He lost four years of his career but was vindicated by the Supreme Court. All without a so called bribe.

Thats most likely because your trailer is too small for a flag staff.

No. I've got a nice 20' flagpole outside my new home. We installed the solar lights over the weekend so the flag can fly at all times and in all weather. The flag flew at half staff a couple weeks back for a fallen local police officer. It will not be lowered for Mr Clay.

Thats most likely because your trailer is too small for a flag staff.

No. I've got a nice 20' flagpole outside my new home. We installed the solar lights over the weekend so the flag can fly at all times and in all weather. The flag flew at half staff a couple weeks back for a fallen local police officer. It will not be lowered for Mr Clay.
I dont believe you so dont waste your time trying to convince me you have a flag pole. The tree overhanging your trailer doesnt count.

I never would have guessed mentioning the flagpole in my yard would lead to ignoring multiple idiots. Who would have guessed?

[ Ali did nothing to help america. We should honor businessmen and scientists and engineers. Or plumbers and auto repairmen and electricians. People that are useful. THINK

Ah yes, Joe the Plumber has done more for America than Muhammed Ali.

If joe really is a plumber, then yes. Why do you stupid liberals worship silly entertainers.?

Why do you think? Ali was an anti-American, anti-white, womanizer, deadbeat dad, anti-Semite and a black Muslim.....just like Obama's own father. A true hero for any progressive turd.

Obozo's daddy was also a wife beater and serial drunk driver. In fact he once killed an innocent man by his drunk driving. But obozo tells us his father was a great man!!!

Black people will whine. The white hut halfrican lowered the flag for drug addict Whitney Houston too.

I remember that whitney houston flag-lowering. Another drug-addicted criminal who was a popular entertainer long ago. That's a hero in black culture.
Yeah, because there were certainly no white drug-addicted entertainers. Your racism is coming out loud and clear.

Black people will whine. The white hut halfrican lowered the flag for drug addict Whitney Houston too.

No, the only place the flag was lowered for Houston was New Jersey and that was ordered by Christie. Someone wrote gullible on your ceiling.
That is false.

We flew our flag at half staff as well (Joint Base Lewis McChord).
As you rightfully should have. Whitney was a national treasure.
One thing is evident when it comes to whites, any time the nations gives creds to minorities for doing something positive in there lives.....these few with microphones, seem to come out of the wood work to hate. These same people, also crucify lazy good for nothin nigga's with the same nails....so you can't have it both ways, lice lickers, either you show respect to those that made it or let it go.

I remember that whitney houston flag-lowering. Another drug-addicted criminal who was a popular entertainer long ago. That's a hero in black culture.
Yeah, because there were certainly no white drug-addicted entertainers. Your racism is coming out loud and clear.

We'd be happy to criticize the media for trying to make any such person into a saint after their death.

No, the only place the flag was lowered for Houston was New Jersey and that was ordered by Christie. Someone wrote gullible on your ceiling.
That is false.

We flew our flag at half staff as well (Joint Base Lewis McChord).
As you rightfully should have. Whitney was a national treasure.
One thing is evident when it comes to whites, any time the nations gives creds to minorities for doing something positive in there lives.....these few with microphones, seem to come out of the wood work to hate. These same people, also crucify lazy good for nothin nigga's with the same nails....so you can't have it both ways, lice lickers, either you show respect to those that made it or let it go.
Personally I just like rubbing it in their faces. I'm going to celebrate my people regardless of what anyone else does.

We'd be happy to criticize the media for trying to make any such person into a saint after their death.
American Sniper ring a bell? Nancy Reagan ring a bell? George Zimmerman ring a bell? You nuts make hero's out anything that hates on people...OWN IT!!

Forum List

Back