Why do we lower flags when racist illiterate ex-jocks die??

One thing is evident when it comes to whites, any time the nations gives creds to minorities for doing something positive in there lives.....these few with microphones, seem to come out of the wood work to hate. These same people, also crucify lazy good for nothin nigga's with the same nails....so you can't have it both ways, lice lickers, either you show respect to those that made it or let it go.

HUH??? Are you saying Ali "made it"???? He was just a dumb jock. Sure he made money but he contributed nothing to america. Bank robbers make money too. THINK - you white-hating racist.

Personally I just like rubbing it in their faces. I'm going to celebrate my people regardless of what anyone else does.

Celebrate what? That Ali was a useless jock?? HAHAHA Entertainment is all blacks can do. They sing and dance and play sports - they put on shows for white people. Celebrating that is stupid.

You should celebrate the few blacks who do useful work. There are blacks who are engineers or farmers or electricians. Not many but there are some and they are worth more than ali and michael and lebron. THINK you miserable maggot-eating racist wretch.

Your either the typical angry jealous white man, who can't stand to see a black man honored or succeed in life or or or, your just white period, either way, who gives a fuck about you people, but Trump and lice manufactorers?

Being a jock is not success, you fool. Like saying someone is a great welfare queen. Ali did nothing to help america. We should honor businessmen and scientists and engineers. Or plumbers and auto repairmen and electricians. People that are useful. ....

Which one are you, useless?

My mothers father, my father and two of his brothers served in Vietnam. All of them volunteered to go. My grandfather and father are gone now no lowered flags for them when they passed, but a draft dodger gets his.
Ali wasnt a draft dodger. He simply said he wasnt going and stood his ground. No doubt he was just as brave and smarter than those that went to fight for "freedom" or some other vague bullshit in Vietnam.

Sorry but if your number is called and you don't go thats a draft dodger.

My mothers father, my father and two of his brothers served in Vietnam. All of them volunteered to go. My grandfather and father are gone now no lowered flags for them when they passed, but a draft dodger gets his.

You're a mere child. My Ol' Man lost his leg in the Battle of the Bulge. I was in Vietnam. I despised Muhammad Ali, then Cassius Clay for his claim of a conscientious objector. That was his right, I defend that and I have changed my opinion him in the years since. He did demonstrate the faith of a Muslim is a peaceful faith. He never advocated for war, terrorism or anything else.

I believe that he, like many other top sports professionals, he took on a couple opponents too many. That was sad. Although he did a lot to call attention to Parkinson's Disease, decades before Michael Fox.

Unlike Rev. Jerimiah Wright, Rev. Al Sharpton, Minister Louis Farrakhan, Father Pflager, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr., Rev. Jesse Jackson, Jr., King Samir Shabazz, Van Jones, Barbara Boxer, Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Andre Carson and others, Muhammad Ali was a moderate role model for the Muslim faith. Tragically, Parkinson's disease took his abilities to be a leader much like the Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr..
Curious as to what my age has to do with the subject and I don't give two shits about the mans religion. Your right though I shouldn't make such a stink the draft is crap any way. Better men will always step up when others can't or won't fight the wars of this country.

Because he had more patriotism and accomplishment in his little finger, than you do thinking you're being a patriot on a message board.

Alright - what did he accomplish?? Being a great jock amounts to nothing. THINK, you america-hating maggot-infested miserable wretch.

The $80 million in his bank account is pretty good and so is the Presidential Medal of Freedom awarded to him by George W. Bush. Those two alone put him in pretty elite company. That's not bad for amounting to nothing. What will your double wide be worth when you croak?

When your hero would fight his opponents Ali would always back off and make his opponent keep chasing after him, tiring them out from their having to run around to try and catch him. Their arms would eventually get tired and that is when Ali would move in for the kill. His game plan worked. He was just to smart for them and they did not figure his game plan out. If he fought them toe to toe and not keep running away the not so greatest might not be the big hero you think he is.

Ali wasnt a draft dodger. He simply said he wasnt going and stood his ground. No doubt he was just as brave and smarter than those that went to fight for "freedom" or some other vague bullshit in Vietnam.

He didn't dodge anything, he didn't run and hide anywhere.
He told motherfuckers he wasn't going to some foreign land to kill people that had done absolutely nothing to Black people for the sake of the White people here that were lynching and killing Black people.
Bravo to him, plenty of Black veterans came back to this country and were called a ni66er and cheated from using their benefits...

One thing is evident when it comes to whites, any time the nations gives creds to minorities for doing something positive in there lives.....these few with microphones, seem to come out of the wood work to hate. These same people, also crucify lazy good for nothin nigga's with the same nails....so you can't have it both ways, lice lickers, either you show respect to those that made it or let it go.

HUH??? Are you saying Ali "made it"???? He was just a dumb jock. Sure he made money but he contributed nothing to america. Bank robbers make money too. THINK - you white-hating racist.
Evidently you are part of a group of nobodies that think he brought nothing. I bet you are going to be really pissed off when the POTUS, former presidents, kings, and other dignitaries speak at his funeral. :laugh:

Looks like a president and one king have been bumped already.

The Latest: King, President Bumped From Speaking at Service

Last edited:

No a draft dodger is someone that avoids service. He simply said he wasnt going. He didnt try to hide or dodge. Denying that makes you look stupid.

That's all Ali was. He never did anything that helped america.
Disagreed, but have you considered that it's for the 9 soldiers who died in Texas?
Flags lowered to half-staff after Indiana native killed at Ft. Hood

I remember that whitney houston flag-lowering. Another drug-addicted criminal who was a popular entertainer long ago. That's a hero in black culture.
That's incorrect, but I'd love to see your evidence.

OTOH, if you want to bitch about something factual, try telling Time-Warner Cable, Charlotte what you think. (877) 477-9867
1-800-222-5355

Former Marine fired from job for lowering flag on Memorial Day | Fox News
A former U.S. Marine said Friday he was fired from his contract job with Time Warner Cable in Charlotte after he lowered the American flag to half-staff on Memorial Day.

Allen Thornwell, 29, was thinking about his best friend, a former Marine who he said killed himself two years ago when he returned to the U.S., the Charlotte Observer reported.

The paper reported that Thornwell was fired Tuesday. The service that arranged the job for Thornwell said Time Warner told them they were disturbed by what was termed as “passion for the flag and (his) political affiliation.”

Thornwell said he remains in shock over his firing. Murphy Archibald, Thornwell’s attorney, said his client should have never lost his job.

“It’s disgraceful,” Archibald, who is a Vietnam vet, told the Observer. “He didn’t do anything wrong. He’s a veteran working on Memorial Day who corrected what he thought was a disrespectful flying of the American flag ... I would have taken it down myself.”

Thornwell, who was discharged in 2014, knew the U.S. Flag Code policy which states that the banner should be half-staff until noon on Memorial Day. Thornwell said the incident happened at around 2:30 p.m. He said he wishes now he had permission.

“I didn’t think of it as the property of Time Warner Cable,” he said. “It’s everybody’s flag.”

A Time Warner spokesman confirmed to the Charlotte Observer Friday that the former Marine “was no longer under contract” with the company but declined to provide further comment.

Because he had more patriotism and accomplishment in his little finger, than you do thinking you're being a patriot on a message board.
So, just what did he do that makes you think that he was so great?

That's the question i keep asking and liberals can't answer it. Fact is blacks only are good at one thing and that is sports and sports is of no value.

Evidently you are part of a group of nobodies that think he brought nothing. I bet you are going to be really pissed off when the POTUS, former presidents, kings, and other dignitaries speak at his funeral. :laugh:

HAHAHA. What does that prove, you simpleton.? Everyone agrees Ali was a great boxer but so what.? Like being the world's greatest juggler?

Forum List

Back