Why do we lower flags when racist illiterate ex-jocks die??

Black people will whine. The white hut halfrican lowered the flag for drug addict Whitney Houston too.

No, the only place the flag was lowered for Houston was New Jersey and that was ordered by Christie. Someone wrote gullible on your ceiling.
That is false.

We flew our flag at half staff as well (Joint Base Lewis McChord).
As you rightfully should have. Whitney was a national treasure.
One thing is evident when it comes to whites, any time the nations gives creds to minorities for doing something positive in there lives.....these few with microphones, seem to come out of the wood work to hate. These same people, also crucify lazy good for nothin nigga's with the same nails....so you can't have it both ways, lice lickers, either you show respect to those that made it or let it go.
Personally I just like rubbing it in their faces. I'm going to celebrate my people regardless of what anyone else does.
I celebrate my history, our linage, our struggles, but celebrating this generation and the shit they do.....can't do it. Far too many are unworthy of our richness to celebrate.....peace my friend!!

That's all Ali was. He never did anything that helped america.
he sure as hell did....because of him Boxing became a big money sport and because of him other Boxers and anyone involved in the Sport started making good money,and that affected other sports too,he helped the economy, what the fuck have you done speedos to help this Country?......

Your either the typical angry jealous white man, who can't stand to see a black man honored or succeed in life or or or, your just white period, either way, who gives a fuck about you people, but Trump and lice manufactorers?

Being a jock is not success, you fool. Like saying someone is a great welfare queen. Ali did nothing to help america. We should honor businessmen and scientists and engineers. Or plumbers and auto repairmen and electricians. People that are useful. THINK
do want an award?....is that what this is?.....here have one these.....

My mothers father, my father and two of his brothers served in Vietnam. All of them volunteered to go. My grandfather and father are gone now no lowered flags for them when they passed, but a draft dodger gets his.

My mothers father, my father and two of his brothers served in Vietnam. All of them volunteered to go. My grandfather and father are gone now no lowered flags for them when they passed, but a draft dodger gets his.

You're a mere child. My Ol' Man lost his leg in the Battle of the Bulge. I was in Vietnam. I despised Muhammad Ali, then Cassius Clay for his claim of a conscientious objector. That was his right, I defend that and I have changed my opinion him in the years since. He did demonstrate the faith of a Muslim is a peaceful faith. He never advocated for war, terrorism or anything else.

I believe that he, like many other top sports professionals, he took on a couple opponents too many. That was sad. Although he did a lot to call attention to Parkinson's Disease, decades before Michael Fox.

Unlike Rev. Jerimiah Wright, Rev. Al Sharpton, Minister Louis Farrakhan, Father Pflager, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr., Rev. Jesse Jackson, Jr., King Samir Shabazz, Van Jones, Barbara Boxer, Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Andre Carson and others, Muhammad Ali was a moderate role model for the Muslim faith. Tragically, Parkinson's disease took his abilities to be a leader much like the Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr..

I don't know about that, I can't think of a more public service oriented person than Bob Hope and the many actors and actresses who put themselves in danger year after year to entertain troops in a combat zone, although I'll be happy when we stop flying bombers and fighter jets over football games.

Why?

He appealed his draft status three separate times each time based on his religion. He put his career on the line and risked millions of dollars by resisting the draft. He lost four years of his career but was vindicated by the Supreme Court. All without a so called bribe.

I disagree with you on everything else you post but, in this case, I don't disagree.

Ali wasnt a draft dodger. He simply said he wasnt going and stood his ground. No doubt he was just as brave and smarter than those that went to fight for "freedom" or some other vague bullshit in Vietnam.

he sure as hell did....because of him Boxing became a big money sport and because of him other Boxers and anyone involved in the Sport started making good money,and that affected other sports too,he helped the economy, what the fuck have you done speedos to help this Country?......

Heavyweight boxing was a big time, big money sport long before Muhammad Ali (Cassius Clay).

Ali wasnt a draft dodger. He simply said he wasnt going and stood his ground. No doubt he was just as brave and smarter than those that went to fight for "freedom" or some other vague bullshit in Vietnam.

FYI, that's a draft dodger. I didn't agree with him but he certainly put his money where his mouth was. Those were four of the best years of any professional athletes life along with hundreds of millions of dollars.

I don't know about that, I can't think of a more public service oriented person than Bob Hope and the many actors and actresses who put themselves in danger year after year to entertain troops in a combat zone, although I'll be happy when we stop flying bombers and fighter jets over football games.

Why?
Because I think that militarizing our country has more negatives than positives and we can't afford unlimited war without wrecking our budget and our infrastructure.

FYI, that's a draft dodger. I didn't agree with him but he certainly put his money where his mouth was. Those were four of the best years of any professional athletes life along with hundreds of millions of dollars.
Nope. He didnt dodge anything. He fought it head on. I agree with him and yes he put his money where his mouth was by not fleeing to Canada or some other country. He stayed and faced the consequence of his decision.

Heavyweight boxing was a big time, big money sport long before Muhammad Ali (Cassius Clay).
you are right.....

Forum List

Back