Why do women try and hide the fact they have kids?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
It's not going to make it any better if find out later on lol just be up front and say you have a fucking child instead of trying to slip it in as a "oh by the way" lol

Was chatting with this woman all day from craigslist and not once did she say I have a daughter Smh

We can be talking about ice cream and she will slip it and say...."my daughter likes that flavor too"

Lmao

They are probably looking for a casual hookup. Or they simply don't want the fact that they have kids overtake everything else about them.

They are probably looking for a casual hookup. Or they simply don't want the fact that they have kids overtake everything else about them.

Yeah I guess. I think it just surprised me because never gave any hint she was a mother

One reason is that single mothers are hesitant to let guys meet their children until they know he is not just a hookup. Kids get attached quickly.

One reason is that single mothers are hesitant to let guys meet their children until they know he is not just a hookup. Kids get attached quickly.

That's why I need to only date mom's woo kids are 17 or older

I don't know. I can only say that in my opinion no child deserves to be looked at as an inconvenience by their own parents.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back