Zone1 Why do you need gods?

Unlike you I don't have to go copying wholesale someone else's words to support my point.
Anyone who scoffs at accepting knowledge on authority of others would have to go through life knowing next to nothing as more than 90% of everything we know is accepted on the authority of others.

You are upset because I keep pointing out when you underestimate the intelligence of others and overestimate your intelligence. And that's why you are trying to make the ridiculous point that we shouldn't accept knowledge on the authority of others.

LOL. Not really.

You don't even know the definition of D-K.

As per usual you talk loudly and extremely ignorantly.
Definition? They conducted a study. I read the paper. Have you? Why don't you share with us your understanding of the Dunning-Kruger effect. Feel free to link to your source.

As per usual you talk loudly and extremely ignorantly.
Also an example of the dunning effect. :clap:

Elevate your game.

1661869748799.png

It's hard to reconcile the BIBLE'S image of a genocidal God with Psalms.

(Maybe you should read the bible for yourself.)
The Bible's image of God IS captured in Psalms. Maybe you should read what Huston Smith said about Judaism.

The supreme achievement of Jewish thought was not in its monotheism as such, but in the character it ascribed to the God it intuited as One. God is a God of righteousness, whose loving-kindness is from everlasting to everlasting and whose tender mercies are in all his works.

I can discuss God based on the theological concepts put out. EVEN IF I DON'T PERSONALLY BELIEVE IN GOD!
I'm sure you believe you can. I'm also sure you believe you do so without any bias and that your arguments are sound. Unfortunately, your personal attacks questioning the intelligence of anyone who disagrees with you says otherwise.

I'm sure you believe you can. I'm also sure you believe you do so without any bias and that your arguments are sound. Unfortunately, your personal attacks questioning the intelligence of anyone who disagrees with you says otherwise.

Yeah, I'll admit that was bad form. You are like that as well.

Ummm... because your personal attacks questioning the intelligence of anyone who disagrees with you says your arguments are unsound.

LOL.

Says the guy who collects people he's annoyed in HIS OWN THREAD.

Thou hypocrite.

Continue mocking your God. See if anyone actually follows your faith.

Forum List

Back