Why do you want right wing judges on the bench, what do you want

from them?? What do you think they will do??

Just list them:

like repealing Roe v. Wade

Allow insurance companies to opt out of birth control?

Make no laws concerning guns.

End SSM

Start saying prayers in public schools.

Get rid of public schools.

End the EPA.

End ACA for good.

End all social programs , except for vets.
The Democrats are pushing laws and following the Soros lead in loading the Courts with his Progressive lawyers. Here are some of the Foundations.

American Bridge 21st Century: This Super PAC conducts opposition research designed to help Democratic political candidates defeat their Republican foes.
American Civil Liberties Union: This group opposes virtually all post-9/11 national security measures enacted by the U.S. government. It supports open borders, has rushed to the defense of suspected terrorists and their abettors, and appointed former New Left terrorist Bernardine Dohrn to its Advisory Board.
American Constitution Society for Law and Policy: This Washington, DC-based think tank seeks to move American jurisprudence to the left by recruiting, indoctrinating, and mobilizing young law students, helping them acquire positions of power. It also provides leftist Democrats with a bully pulpit from which to denounce their political adversaries.
American Family Voices: This group creates and coordinates media campaigns charging Republicans with wrongdoing.

Just list them:

End SSM

End the EPA.

End ACA for good.

I dont want them to do anything but try to interpret the laws

"The Supreme Court has a special role to play in the United States system of government. The Constitution gives it the power to check, if necessary, the actions of the President and Congress.

It can tell a President that his actions are not allowed by the Constitution. It can tell Congress that a law it passed violated the U.S. Constitution and is, therefore, no longer a law. It can also tell the government of a state that one of its laws breaks a rule in the Constitution."

Thats all I would like them to do, as simple as possible.

I notice on your list you have "make no laws concerning guns" Its not the SC role to make any law.. ever!

Thats the job of Congress... thats the problem with Leftist Judges. They think its their role to make laws when they cant get their way through the Legislative branch

Either that or they use their bureaucracies.

The Left has enjoyed extreme advantages for decades.....from Federal support of Unions that promote Leftist ideals, to the Media.
They are outraged that those "guaranteed" advantages could be taken away.

I'm beginning to think there is no "Civil" solution.
The Left demands that everything go their way...or else.

They clearly do not see a nation that allows dissent from Leftist views.
I have absolutely no doubt they will try ti impeach not just Kavanaugh, but any justice who doesn't conform.
Then they will try to remove Senators and Representatives that disagree. Are they above any of it?

If you disagree with this opinion, please explain how you come to another conclusion.

The Left has enjoyed extreme advantages for decades.....from Federal support of Unions that promote Leftist ideals, to the Media.
They are outraged that those "guaranteed" advantages could be taken away.

I'm beginning to think there is no "Civil" solution.
The Left demands that everything go their way...or else.

They clearly do not see a nation that allows dissent from Leftist views.
I have absolutely no doubt they will try ti impeach not just Kavanaugh, but any justice who doesn't conform.
Then they will try to remove Senators and Representatives that disagree. Are they above any of it?

If you disagree with this opinion, please explain how you come to another conclusion.

They're already chattering about stacking the Supreme Court with extra judges next chance they get, to make up for their loss of control.

Actually, here's the problem with you guys stacking the court.

January 2021, after Trump has run the GOP into the ground and Democrats control everything again, all they have to do is expand the size of the court to 11 Justices, and appoint two more liberals.

Done.

Harry Reid style thinking. The Dems will never lose power. I bet the GOP would prefer a lucky 13 judge court, no?

Just list them:

End SSM

End the EPA.

End ACA for good.

Nope! Congress can take care of most of those.

`
When it comes to politics, I'm rather stoic. Personally, I've been involved in races close to home like governor and US senator. When it comes to governor, Tony Evers (D) is in a dead heat with Scott Walker (49 vs 44) Leah Vukmir (R) is getting blown away by democratic incumbent Tammy Baldwin.

I don't particularly like the democratic party but anything is better than the republicans, at least locally.

You have to pick one or the other, I understand that. The SC can make laws that affect all of us down to the water we might drink and the air we breathe and the killing of workers rights and access to affordable healthcare.

Hey, shit for brains! SCOTUS does not make laws. That is one of the primary reasons to prevent liberal activist judges who try to make law instead of interpreting it!

`
When it comes to politics, I'm rather stoic. Personally, I've been involved in races close to home like governor and US senator. When it comes to governor, Tony Evers (D) is in a dead heat with Scott Walker (49 vs 44) Leah Vukmir (R) is getting blown away by democratic incumbent Tammy Baldwin.

I don't particularly like the democratic party but anything is better than the republicans, at least locally.

You have to pick one or the other, I understand that. The SC can make laws that affect all of us down to the water we might drink and the air we breathe and the killing of workers rights and access to affordable healthcare.

How ignorant. The Supreme Court does not make law.

How ignorant, yes they do.

There is the concrete proof that you are a total imbecile.

`

The SCOTUS cannot, according to the Constitution make laws.
That's what is wrong with you people. You either don't understand the Constitution, or you want to ignore it.
We want SC justices that follow the Constitution and the law.
If you want federal laws changed, only Congress can make laws.

Really only Congress can make laws. Are you kidding me?

Did you drop out of high school for being overage in elementary school? The fact you don't know this is stupefying!

As it should be, according to the Constitution, as the Founders designed it, not by rule by fiat
The OP's post is based on a fallacy. The SCOTUS doesn't make law, they interpret the law. Anything that is changed will come from the people. Elections have consequences. I simply want judges that interpret the law who aren't activists.

Well it really depends on their interpretation, doesn't it. So in essence they determine the law of the land.

Stop using strange words. Penelope with think it has to do with an Italian car company.

As it should be, according to the Constitution, as the Founders designed it, not by rule by fiat
The OP's post is based on a fallacy. The SCOTUS doesn't make law, they interpret the law. Anything that is changed will come from the people. Elections have consequences. I simply want judges that interpret the law who aren't activists.

Well it really depends on their interpretation, doesn't it. So in essence they determine the law of the land.

Yet he thinks the Potus is above the law, he is too busy playing golf to be under an investigation, civil or criminal. That is why he got nominated by the Potus.

That's funny! Senator Collins specifically explained that Kavanaugh does NOT believe that the President is above the law, so why didn't you listen?

having the USA OFFICIALLY declared a "CHRISTIAN nation" with laws directly from the christian bible.....

gays and atheists back in the closet
no more evolution in schools
non-christian religions outlawed
women back in the kitchen

View attachment 220715

I agree, the end of civil rights is near.

No. We won't let liberals destroy the rights of anyone, such as the right to be innocent until proven guilty, which libtards no longer believe in.

The funny part of this is that YOU think it's viable. Tell me, if a family CAN only afford a Bronze Plans because of the subsidy what makes you think they can afford to pay those shy high out of pockets?

Its obvious you do not know the ACA goes by income. I insist on a complete abandonment of the ACA, take away pre existing conditions, and kids up till 26 are allowed on parents ins. No more preventative health benefits, and caps put back on health insurances. They can charge whatever they want , considering what is your health status. Take away it all.

Correct, it does go by income.

If you are a french fry maker, you likely vote Democrat, therefore the subsidies make it extremely affordable.

If you are middle-class, you likely vote Republican, and the little subsidy you get (if any at all) makes insurance unaffordable.

Yup, their income determines their subsidy but does NOT help them with their max out of pocket. She's being very disingenuous. Go figure.

The entire plan was two-fold: one, create as many new government dependents as they could, because government dependents generally vote Democrat, and two, to take care of their current crop of voters so they continue to vote Democrat.

If you are a working stiff like I am, the cost of Commie Care was completely unaffordable. They wanted nearly 20% of my net pay for a plan with a 7K out of pocket, 7K deductible, no prescriptions, no dental, and a $50.00 office copay. It cost more than my two mortgages combined. HTF am I supposed to afford that while still buying my own life sustaining medications?

Do you know we are the only country without national healthcare of all the developed countries and we have the worst healthcare and the most expensive. Wrong if you are a working stiff it went by your income. One shouldn't get the cheapest plan they offer.

Penelope, let me tell you how well ACA worked. My brother was unemployed. He was on Medicaid. Whenever he went to the doctor his office visit was free, his lab tests were free, and his prescriptions were free. When he did get a job, they dropped him from Medicaid and he went on "Obamacare" proper. His premiums were $700 a month, which was well over half his income, plus he had a $4000 deductible. If he had fallen and broken a bone, he would pay every penny out of pocket that he would have paid even if he had no insurance at all. Then he would STILL have to pay $700 month.

Who can survive on that? He just took the penalty and paid it because that was NOTHING compared to his premiums that got him zero coverage for the first $4000 out of pocket.

I want all judges to base their rulings on the law and the constitution judicial activism is not what they are on the bench for.

Their interpretation of it, you mean. I'm sure the second amendment never assumed for people to have assault weapons with huge cartridges.

OMG, the stupid just flows from you! Assault weapons are already licensed and WTF does a cartridge have to do with anything? Do you get your knowledge from watching old movies?

Forum List

Back