Why do you want right wing judges on the bench, what do you want

Its obvious you do not know the ACA goes by income. I insist on a complete abandonment of the ACA, take away pre existing conditions, and kids up till 26 are allowed on parents ins. No more preventative health benefits, and caps put back on health insurances. They can charge whatever they want , considering what is your health status. Take away it all.

Correct, it does go by income.

If you are a french fry maker, you likely vote Democrat, therefore the subsidies make it extremely affordable.

If you are middle-class, you likely vote Republican, and the little subsidy you get (if any at all) makes insurance unaffordable.

Yup, their income determines their subsidy but does NOT help them with their max out of pocket. She's being very disingenuous. Go figure.

The entire plan was two-fold: one, create as many new government dependents as they could, because government dependents generally vote Democrat, and two, to take care of their current crop of voters so they continue to vote Democrat.

If you are a working stiff like I am, the cost of Commie Care was completely unaffordable. They wanted nearly 20% of my net pay for a plan with a 7K out of pocket, 7K deductible, no prescriptions, no dental, and a $50.00 office copay. It cost more than my two mortgages combined. HTF am I supposed to afford that while still buying my own life sustaining medications?

Do you know we are the only country without national healthcare of all the developed countries and we have the worst healthcare and the most expensive. Wrong if you are a working stiff it went by your income. One shouldn't get the cheapest plan they offer.

Penelope, let me tell you how well ACA worked. My brother was unemployed. He was on Medicaid. Whenever he went to the doctor his office visit was free, his lab tests were free, and his prescriptions were free. When he did get a job, they dropped him from Medicaid and he went on "Obamacare" proper. His premiums were $700 a month, which was well over half his income, plus he had a $4000 deductible. If he had fallen and broken a bone, he would pay every penny out of pocket that he would have paid even if he had no insurance at all. Then he would STILL have to pay $700 month.

Who can survive on that? He just took the penalty and paid it because that was NOTHING compared to his premiums that got him zero coverage for the first $4000 out of pocket.

Thank you for backing up my story. She thinks I made it up.

Your brother got a better offer than I did. They wanted $740.00 a month for mine and a 7K out of pocket and 7K deductible.

from them?? What do you think they will do??
Right wingers want conservative Supes to empower and enable a conservative agenda.

Left wingers want liberal Supes to empower and enable a liberal agenda.

We all know the individual issues contained within those agendas. This really isn't a mystery.

What is the liberal agenda?
Oh gawd, come on.

Play this game with someone else.

No I really want to know. Even Brazil who the Potus was praising the other day has free healthcare. Are you aware that Open Society is not about open boarders?? Probably not.
Being obtuse helps nothing. You provided a list of issues that represent the Right's agenda. Look at your own list, go in the opposite direction, and there's the Left's agenda.

OBVIOUSLY.

Here's more, in case you're going to pretend you still don't get it: Party Platform - Democrats

I'm done with this game.

Last edited:

Just list them:

like repealing Roe v. Wade

Allow insurance companies to opt out of birth control?

Make no laws concerning guns.

End SSM

Start saying prayers in public schools.

Get rid of public schools.

End the EPA.

End ACA for good.

End all social programs , except for vets.

Things like abortion or even Homosexual Marriage were NEVER voted in by the people, its an affront to our democracy that a group of unelected lefties gave us this crap that the people didn't agree with.

But because of that, the fight against the Abortuaries and Gay Marriage will never end, because it was never voted in properly by the peeps.

The people recognize it as illegitimate.

Last year, Ireland voted to legalize the butchery of the Abortion Mills. Pro-life people might not like it, but they will accept it as the people voted for the atrocity. You don't get that in the United States.

`
When it comes to politics, I'm rather stoic. Personally, I've been involved in races close to home like governor and US senator. When it comes to governor, Tony Evers (D) is in a dead heat with Scott Walker (49 vs 44) Leah Vukmir (R) is getting blown away by democratic incumbent Tammy Baldwin.

I don't particularly like the democratic party but anything is better than the republicans, at least locally.

You have to pick one or the other, I understand that. The SC can make laws that affect all of us down to the water we might drink and the air we breathe and the killing of workers rights and access to affordable healthcare.

How ignorant. The Supreme Court does not make law.

How ignorant, yes they do.

There is the concrete proof that you are a total imbecile.

So why an alt right SC?? Why do you guys want one so badly? Why because they interpret the constitution and do not follow the 1st amendment.
Asked and answered many times over.

They do follow the first amendment

Just list them:

End SSM

End the EPA.

End ACA for good.

Justice Roberts shows us that even though Republicans nominate judges, they will end up stabbing conservatives in the back anyway.

`
When it comes to politics, I'm rather stoic. Personally, I've been involved in races close to home like governor and US senator. When it comes to governor, Tony Evers (D) is in a dead heat with Scott Walker (49 vs 44) Leah Vukmir (R) is getting blown away by democratic incumbent Tammy Baldwin.

I don't particularly like the democratic party but anything is better than the republicans, at least locally.

You have to pick one or the other, I understand that. The SC can make laws that affect all of us down to the water we might drink and the air we breathe and the killing of workers rights and access to affordable healthcare.

So why an alt right SC?? Why do you guys want one so badly? Why because they interpret the constitution and do not follow the 1st amendment.

We aren't the ones suppressing speech. That would be your side.

A Republican court, hopefully will protect it.

Things like abortion or even Homosexual Marriage were NEVER voted in by the people

No, SSM was voted on by the people. And in nearly every state, it was voted down. Then the local federal judges got involved and overturned their vote because leftist judges don't believe in the people deciding what kind of environment they want for themselves and their children.

Correct, it does go by income.

If you are a french fry maker, you likely vote Democrat, therefore the subsidies make it extremely affordable.

If you are middle-class, you likely vote Republican, and the little subsidy you get (if any at all) makes insurance unaffordable.

Yup, their income determines their subsidy but does NOT help them with their max out of pocket. She's being very disingenuous. Go figure.

The entire plan was two-fold: one, create as many new government dependents as they could, because government dependents generally vote Democrat, and two, to take care of their current crop of voters so they continue to vote Democrat.

If you are a working stiff like I am, the cost of Commie Care was completely unaffordable. They wanted nearly 20% of my net pay for a plan with a 7K out of pocket, 7K deductible, no prescriptions, no dental, and a $50.00 office copay. It cost more than my two mortgages combined. HTF am I supposed to afford that while still buying my own life sustaining medications?

Do you know we are the only country without national healthcare of all the developed countries and we have the worst healthcare and the most expensive. Wrong if you are a working stiff it went by your income. One shouldn't get the cheapest plan they offer.

Penelope, let me tell you how well ACA worked. My brother was unemployed. He was on Medicaid. Whenever he went to the doctor his office visit was free, his lab tests were free, and his prescriptions were free. When he did get a job, they dropped him from Medicaid and he went on "Obamacare" proper. His premiums were $700 a month, which was well over half his income, plus he had a $4000 deductible. If he had fallen and broken a bone, he would pay every penny out of pocket that he would have paid even if he had no insurance at all. Then he would STILL have to pay $700 month.

Who can survive on that? He just took the penalty and paid it because that was NOTHING compared to his premiums that got him zero coverage for the first $4000 out of pocket.

Your brother got a better offer than I did. They wanted $740.00 a month for mine and a 7K out of pocket and 7K deductible.

Well then I guess you made too much money for subsidies, its goes by your income. That is ins companies raising the rates.

Just list them:

End SSM

End the EPA.

End ACA for good.

Things like abortion or even Homosexual Marriage were NEVER voted in by the people, its an affront to our democracy that a group of unelected lefties gave us this crap that the people didn't agree with.

But because of that, the fight against the Abortuaries and Gay Marriage will never end, because it was never voted in properly by the peeps.

Last year, Ireland voted to legalize the butchery of the Abortion Mills. Pro-life people might not like it, but they will accept it as the people voted for the atrocity. You don't get that in the United States.

Its a right to marry whoever you want and get the benefits just like heterosexuals. And abortion is a females right. What people find it as illegitimate??

`

/——/ That’s dumb even by your low standards.

So you think interpreting the Constitution literally is being activist?

Not what Heller or Citizen's United did.

Money is not speech.

Everyone isn't a well-regulated militia.

But once again the second says the right of the people not the right of the militia

The Bill of rights is a protection of the people's rights and every single right enumerated are rights of the people not the government

so they can keep out non-whites
destroy civil rights
detain people without cause
keep women in their place
etc
just like the nazis
you know it already-- Penelope--you've posted it before
why do you ask??
so you better move to another country, or you will be in the ovens soon
right?

Just list them:

End SSM

End the EPA.

End ACA for good.

Your premise is that Right Wing judges share the notion of legislating from the Bench as their Left Wing colleagues, Sotomayor and Ginsburg.

Just list them:

End SSM

End the EPA.

End ACA for good.

Its a right to marry whoever you want and get the benefits just like heterosexuals. And abortion is a females right. What people find it as illegitimate??

What's illegitimate about it is the fact that neither the people nor their representatives ever voted to decide they wanted to legalized Partial Birth Abortion on demand or gay marriage.

It was just a law dictated to us by the unelected Supreme Court.

Well then I guess you made too much money for subsidies, its goes by your income. That is ins companies raising the rates.

Correct, it does go by how much you make. If you make enough money to likely vote Republican, it's unaffordable. If you make money low enough to vote Democrat, it is affordable.

Yes, it's insurance companies raising the rates because DumBama also raised their bills. If he came out with AutoBama, and said that people with multiple DUI"s, license suspensions, frequent accidents all had to be covered by auto insurance companies, what do you suppose would happen to your auto insurance rates?

So you think interpreting the Constitution literally is being activist?

Not what Heller or Citizen's United did.

Money is not speech.

Everyone isn't a well-regulated militia.

But once again the second says the right of the people not the right of the militia

The Bill of rights is a protection of the people's rights and every single right enumerated are rights of the people not the government
/----/ "The Bill of rights is a protection of the people's rights and every single right enumerated are rights of the people not the government" And that's what OBOZO was talking about when he said. The Constitution is fundamentally flawed. "Obama also remarked that the Constitution “reflected the fundamental flaw of this country that continues to this day.”

Correct, it does go by how much you make. If you make enough money to likely vote Republican, it's unaffordable. If you make money low enough to vote Democrat, it is affordable.

Yes, it's insurance companies raising the rates because DumBama also raised their bills. If he came out with AutoBama, and said that people with multiple DUI"s, license suspensions, frequent accidents all had to be covered by auto insurance companies, what do you suppose would happen to your auto insurance rates?

Any increase lower than 10% can be approved by the State, any increase 0% or higher must be approved by HHS.

Just list them:

End SSM

End the EPA.

End ACA for good.

So why should it be a right to get married?

I want the Supreme Court to uphold the Constitution and come to decisions that keep America free of tyranny.

Good luck, the alt right SC and the Potus are pro tyranny.

That is your opinion, and a very uneducated one, you asked a question, I answered and you answered with a snide comment.

So it just shows how disingenuous you are and that you aren’t interested in discussion you are just a butt hurt, crybaby lefty that didn’t get their way.:boo_hoo14:

Just list them:

End SSM

End the EPA.

End ACA for good.

So why should it be a right to get married?

Its a right to get the same benefits as heterosexuals marriages. That is why they legalized it.
You know the first amendment.

Forum List

Back