Why do you want right wing judges on the bench, what do you want

Everyone isn't a well-regulated militia.

>>>

450.jpg

So you think interpreting the Constitution literally is being activist?

Not what Heller or Citizen's United did.

Money is not speech.

Money is not speech, but the people with money are guaranteed the same right to free speech as people without money, and they have the right to pool their resources should they desire to do so, as do people without money.

Heller merely reiterated a right that was virtually unquestioned until 1936.

It's a waste of time telling something to person who is incapable of learning.
Their interpretation of it, you mean. I'm sure the second amendment never assumed for people to have assault weapons with huge cartridges.

I bet you believe that an AR-15 has a HUGE cartridge.
You continually show the depth of your ignorance has no bounds.

Emotion and estrogen control her every thought.

More like knowledge (book, street smart), combined with compassion, empathy and estrogen.

Nope, you've made it abundantly clear how ignorant you are.
I heard they will save me money on abortions made by feminists.

You don't pay for any abortions. You will be spending your money on all the preemie in ICU.
/——/ Preemie’s are the essence of innocence and deserve to live just as much as your sorry ass does.

Money is not speech, but the people with money are guaranteed the same right to free speech as people without money, and they have the right to pool their resources should they desire to do so, as do people without money.

well leyt's pass hat, and buy us a lobbyists then Billy
:11_2_1043:
~S~

from them?? What do you think they will do??
Right wingers want conservative Supes to empower and enable a conservative agenda.

Left wingers want liberal Supes to empower and enable a liberal agenda.

We all know the individual issues contained within those agendas. This really isn't a mystery.

Last edited:

Just list them:

like repealing Roe v. Wade

Allow insurance companies to opt out of birth control?

Make no laws concerning guns.

End SSM

Start saying prayers in public schools.

Get rid of public schools.

End the EPA.

End ACA for good.

End all social programs , except for vets.

rainbowunicorn.gif

`
When it comes to politics, I'm rather stoic. Personally, I've been involved in races close to home like governor and US senator. When it comes to governor, Tony Evers (D) is in a dead heat with Scott Walker (49 vs 44) Leah Vukmir (R) is getting blown away by democratic incumbent Tammy Baldwin.

I don't particularly like the democratic party but anything is better than the republicans, at least locally.

You have to pick one or the other, I understand that. The SC can make laws that affect all of us down to the water we might drink and the air we breathe and the killing of workers rights and access to affordable healthcare.

How ignorant. The Supreme Court does not make law.

How ignorant, yes they do.

There is the concrete proof that you are a total imbecile.

So why an alt right SC?? Why do you guys want one so badly? Why because they interpret the constitution and do not follow the 1st amendment.

Right wingers want conservative Supes to empower and enable a conservative agenda.

We all know the individual issues contained within those agendas. This really isn't a mystery.

What is the liberal agenda?

Oh gawd, come on.

Play this game with someone else.

`
When it comes to politics, I'm rather stoic. Personally, I've been involved in races close to home like governor and US senator. When it comes to governor, Tony Evers (D) is in a dead heat with Scott Walker (49 vs 44) Leah Vukmir (R) is getting blown away by democratic incumbent Tammy Baldwin.

I don't particularly like the democratic party but anything is better than the republicans, at least locally.

You have to pick one or the other, I understand that. The SC can make laws that affect all of us down to the water we might drink and the air we breathe and the killing of workers rights and access to affordable healthcare.

So why an alt right SC?? Why do you guys want one so badly? Why because they interpret the constitution and do not follow the 1st amendment.

Because they will prevent crazy people such as yourself from causing further damage.

Its obvious you do not know the ACA goes by income. I insist on a complete abandonment of the ACA, take away pre existing conditions, and kids up till 26 are allowed on parents ins. No more preventative health benefits, and caps put back on health insurances. They can charge whatever they want , considering what is your health status. Take away it all.

Correct, it does go by income.

If you are a french fry maker, you likely vote Democrat, therefore the subsidies make it extremely affordable.

If you are middle-class, you likely vote Republican, and the little subsidy you get (if any at all) makes insurance unaffordable.

Yup, their income determines their subsidy but does NOT help them with their max out of pocket. She's being very disingenuous. Go figure.

The entire plan was two-fold: one, create as many new government dependents as they could, because government dependents generally vote Democrat, and two, to take care of their current crop of voters so they continue to vote Democrat.

If you are a working stiff like I am, the cost of Commie Care was completely unaffordable. They wanted nearly 20% of my net pay for a plan with a 7K out of pocket, 7K deductible, no prescriptions, no dental, and a $50.00 office copay. It cost more than my two mortgages combined. HTF am I supposed to afford that while still buying my own life sustaining medications?

Do you know we are the only country without national healthcare of all the developed countries and we have the worst healthcare and the most expensive. Wrong if you are a working stiff it went by your income. One shouldn't get the cheapest plan they offer.

Penelope, let me tell you how well ACA worked. My brother was unemployed. He was on Medicaid. Whenever he went to the doctor his office visit was free, his lab tests were free, and his prescriptions were free. When he did get a job, they dropped him from Medicaid and he went on "Obamacare" proper. His premiums were $700 a month, which was well over half his income, plus he had a $4000 deductible. If he had fallen and broken a bone, he would pay every penny out of pocket that he would have paid even if he had no insurance at all. Then he would STILL have to pay $700 month.

Who can survive on that? He just took the penalty and paid it because that was NOTHING compared to his premiums that got him zero coverage for the first $4000 out of pocket.

Made too much money I guess to get a higher subsidy. Obviously your brother was highly uninformed.

`

When didn't they follow the fist amendment?

The only agenda we want followed is the constitutional agenda; originalist agenda.

Oh gawd, come on.

Play this game with someone else.

No I really want to know. Even Brazil who the Potus was praising the other day has free healthcare. Are you aware that Open Society is not about open boarders?? Probably not.

So you think interpreting the Constitution literally is being activist?

Not what Heller or Citizen's United did.

Money is not speech.

Well yes, money is speech if you want your speech to be heard. Look at the hundreds of millions of dollars spent during presidential campaigns. They don't spend that money because they have nothing better to do with it.

Forum List

Back