Why do you want right wing judges on the bench, what do you want

Apparently right wing nuts on this board don't know what they expect from a right wing SC.
There still isn't a cogent reply to your question of Why. Do right wingers like Citizens United? and want more rulings that put money into politics?.

This is exactly why I voted for Trump. Stopping the left wing activism I see as a necessity. Even reversing a few is fine as long as or Constitutional Rights are involved.

And you think you'll stack the court if/when you get in power again? Didn't you fools ponder this before? Fools never learn.

You guys are just fine with activist judges when they rule your way on goofy decisions like Heller or Citizens United.

from them?? What do you think they will do??

Just list them:

like repealing Roe v. Wade

Allow insurance companies to opt out of birth control?

Make no laws concerning guns.

End SSM

Start saying prayers in public schools.

Get rid of public schools.

End the EPA.

End ACA for good.

End all social programs , except for vets.
/----/ All you libs have left is Hysterical Strawman Arguments.
strawman-full.jpg

This is exactly why I voted for Trump. Stopping the left wing activism I see as a necessity. Even reversing a few is fine as long as or Constitutional Rights are involved.

And you think you'll stack the court if/when you get in power again? Didn't you fools ponder this before? Fools never learn.

You guys are just fine with activist judges when they rule your way on goofy decisions like Heller or Citizens United.
So you think interpreting the Constitution literally is being activist?

Stops left wing Judicial Activism

What stops right wing judicial activism?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
Hiring Constitutionalist..................Kav is a by the book on past rulings Judge...........his case history confirms that.

You mean get rid of all amendments?
That's pure idiocy............Takes a hell of a lot more than one judge to do that..............Amendments take the entire country......

It means he rules based on past decisions............there are very few new issues presented to the Supremes were there is no precedent..................

My desire for a right wing judge isn't based on a specific desire but rather on past history. Whenever there is a ruling on a case in the lower court that has got attention through the media and has perked my interest I google the federal judge mentioned in the news article to learn a bit about him (or her). I find that in cases where I agree with the lower court's ruling the judge more times than not he had been appointed to the federal court by a Republican president.

Tilly and intolerant I want to know what you think you won?

The right has won the Supreme Court for the next generation, not because they are suddenly biased to the right, but because they are now securely biased toward the Constitution.

There will be two more nominations under Trump.

like repealing Roe v. Wade Hell yea!

Allow insurance companies to opt out of birth control? Hell yea!

Make no laws concerning guns. Hell yea!

End SSM Hell yea!

Start saying prayers in public schools. Hell yea!

Get rid of public schools. Hell yea!

End the EPA. Hell yea!

End ACA for good. Hell yea!

End all social programs , except for vets Hell yea!

All those things sounds great to me. It would be a good start to restoring liberty and the Constitution.

The right has won the Supreme Court for the next generation, not because they are suddenly biased to the right, but because they are now securely biased toward the Constitution.

I want to know what you think you won?? Please list.

I want to know what you think you won?? Please list.

The means to prevent the Democrats from fundamentally changing the United States of America.

So you think interpreting the Constitution literally is being activist?
Joey does not think. He emotes.

Besides following the Constitution I'd say one of the biggest things for me is watching leftist go insane with rage.
Good Times!!!

`
When it comes to politics, I'm rather stoic. Personally, I've been involved in races close to home like governor and US senator. When it comes to governor, Tony Evers (D) is in a dead heat with Scott Walker (49 vs 44) Leah Vukmir (R) is getting blown away by democratic incumbent Tammy Baldwin.

I don't particularly like the democratic party but anything is better than the republicans, at least locally.

You have to pick one or the other, I understand that. The SC can make laws that affect all of us down to the water we might drink and the air we breathe and the killing of workers rights and access to affordable healthcare.

Besides following the Constitution I'd say one of the biggest things for me is watching leftist go insane with rage.
Good Times!!!

So you love a country divided. What do you mean by following the Constitution?

`
When it comes to politics, I'm rather stoic. Personally, I've been involved in races close to home like governor and US senator. When it comes to governor, Tony Evers (D) is in a dead heat with Scott Walker (49 vs 44) Leah Vukmir (R) is getting blown away by democratic incumbent Tammy Baldwin.

I don't particularly like the democratic party but anything is better than the republicans, at least locally.

You have to pick one or the other, I understand that. The SC can make laws that affect all of us down to the water we might drink and the air we breathe and the killing of workers rights and access to affordable healthcare.

How ignorant. The Supreme Court does not make law.

from them?? What do you think they will do??
Protect us from people like you.

In what way? (by the way I am a law abiding citizen).
From the ridiculous politicians that you support and their legislation.

You might be a law abiding moonbat but your weapon (your vote) is still dangerous.

Stacking the court is like a safety net for the country.

So you want one party called the Republican party, why not just have a King then, a Republican King?

`

The SCOTUS cannot, according to the Constitution make laws.
That's what is wrong with you people. You either don't understand the Constitution, or you want to ignore it.
We want SC justices that follow the Constitution and the law.
If you want federal laws changed, only Congress can make laws.

Forum List

Back