Why Does Anybody Need a 30-Round Magazine?

LOL, oh so it has to be all or nothing? I love that I have your ridiculous argument reduced to this.

So then using your "logic" guns are a terrible deterrent for criminals and personal protection since they don't hit their target EVERY TIME.

We can go back and forth on gun control but show me where the people of a country that has 0 rights to firearms and also has 0 murders.

LOL, go ahead double down on ridiculous.

Show me a country where owning guns has stopped all crime.

Where a citizen is armed it has stopped many crimes.
However what you have suggested doing has already proven a failure.
Get rid of the gun free zones and America will be a lot safer.

We can go back and forth on gun control but show me where the people of a country that has 0 rights to firearms and also has 0 murders.

LOL, your own reasoning contradicts what you are saying. I've destroyed your ridiculous arguments over and over again.

You've lost, face it. Gun control has been proven to work and greatly reduce violence/murder rates. Any denial of this is pure selfishness.

LOL, your own reasoning contradicts what you are saying. I've destroyed your ridiculous arguments over and over again.

You've lost, face it. Gun control has been proven to work and greatly reduce violence/murder rates. Any denial of this is pure selfishness.

You know you're full of shit, right? Gun control hasn't got anything to do with falling crime rates.

Crime in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The year 2010 was overall the most free of serious crime in almost forty years. The recent overall decrease spans all types of such crime, with violent and property crimes having reached an all-time low. The homicide rate in particular decreased 51% between its record high point in 1991 and 2010.

From 2000-2008, the year-by-year homicide rate continuously decreased.[11]

While the homicide rate decreased continuously between 1991 and 2000 from 9.8 homicides per 100,000 persons to 5.5 per 100,000, it remained at 5.4-5.7 until 2009, when it dipped down to 5.0, and continued to drop in 2010 to 4.8.

In contrast to the recent sharp decrease in the homicide rate, the rates of other violent crimes and of property crimes, although they have continuously decreased recently, have decreased at a considerably slower pace than in the 1990s.[11] Overall, the crime rate in the U.S. was the same in 2009 as in 1968, with the homicide rate being roughly the same as in 1964. Violent crime overall, however, is still at the same level as in 1973, despite having decreased steadily since 1991.[12]

You know you're full of shit, right? Gun control hasn't got anything to do with falling crime rates.

The year 2010 was overall the most free of serious crime in almost forty years. The recent overall decrease spans all types of such crime, with violent and property crimes having reached an all-time low. The homicide rate in particular decreased 51% between its record high point in 1991 and 2010.

While the homicide rate decreased continuously between 1991 and 2000 from 9.8 homicides per 100,000 persons to 5.5 per 100,000, it remained at 5.4-5.7 until 2009, when it dipped down to 5.0, and continued to drop in 2010 to 4.8.

In contrast to the recent sharp decrease in the homicide rate, the rates of other violent crimes and of property crimes, although they have continuously decreased recently, have decreased at a considerably slower pace than in the 1990s.[11] Overall, the crime rate in the U.S. was the same in 2009 as in 1968, with the homicide rate being roughly the same as in 1964. Violent crime overall, however, is still at the same level as in 1973, despite having decreased steadily since 1991.[12]

LOL, try and explain now how any of that disproves that tougher gun control laws in other nations aren't proof of their having lower homicide rates. Gun control laws have been proven to work. Keep grasping at straws though. It's actually pretty funny the contortion act you nutters will go through to try and make your point.

LOL, try and explain now how any of that disproves that tougher gun control laws in other nations aren't proof of their having lower homicide rates. Gun control laws have been proven to work. Keep grasping at straws though. It's actually pretty funny the contortion act you nutters will go through to try and make your point.

Connecticut and Sandy Hook are proof that gun control does not work.

LOL. You've lost.

LOL. You've lost.
YOU MAY WANT TO RECONSIDER THAT PART OF YOUR OPINION THE FACTS STATE OTHERWISE
"Connecticut has the fifth toughest gun control laws in the country, including an assault weapons ban that bans 35 different weapons," Kingston said.

rulings%2Ftom-true.gif

PolitiFact Georgia | Kingston makes issue of Connecticut's gun control laws

GunFreeZoneAP.jpg

SANDY HOOK

I guess that answers my question. You haven't sobered up yet.

The scary thing is that you have batshit crazy ideas despite being sober.

LOL, I know, it is pretty crazy to want to try and figure out a way from preventing innocent children from being shot in the face at school. I'm insane like that!
We know how to prevent something like that, it's just that the left has got to get the hec back out of the way finally... Once they get back into their bat cave in which they flew out of, we who know how to fix things in a righteous and just way, can begin to rebuild this nation as it should be again, and back into one that we shouldn't have gotten away from as far as we have now. Funny how the ones who have caused all of this, have a unique way of hiding their hand when justice needs to be served, and especially upon the original culprits who created these monsters in the first place.

Last edited:
Brownells Inc., which claims to be the world’s largest supplier of firearms accessories and gunsmithing tools, said it has sold 3 1/2 years worth of ammunition magazines in three days.

Consumer demand has been “unprecedented” recently, according to a statement attributed to company President Pete Brownell on gun owner forum AR15.com.

Gun sales surge; 3 1/2 years of ammunition magazines sold in 72 hours - latimes.com

The more talk about any ban the more people will buy and if that is the case good fucking luck trying to find all those weapons magazines and ammo.:badgrin:

LOL. You've lost.
YOU MAY WANT TO RECONSIDER THAT PART OF YOUR OPINION THE FACTS STATE OTHERWISE
"Connecticut has the fifth toughest gun control laws in the country, including an assault weapons ban that bans 35 different weapons," Kingston said.

rulings%2Ftom-true.gif

PolitiFact Georgia | Kingston makes issue of Connecticut's gun control laws

GunFreeZoneAP.jpg

SANDY HOOK
The part they laugh at is the penalty part of it, because being soft on crime has made them laugh at that part of it wildly, so they scoff at such a sign when passing it by, because it means nothing to the hard hearted criminal/mental case for whom has had enough of all the mess going on in their lives, especially with the bullying, lies, hypocrisy, mixed messages, dealing with a bad up-bringing, mental instabilities, having no God as they are taught that now, having no future in their minds, and having no place to fit in, so look out is all anyone can really say about it all now.

Thank you Hollywood, and thanks to our idiotic federal government in many ways, along with these sold out politicians, adulterating dads and moms, the playing around with the meaning of marriage now, the demeaning of life, the desensitizing of the minds, the protections of criminals over their victims, the abortions on demand in wholesale fashion like some sort of throw away items instead of human beings, teen pregnancies through the roof now, thus placing grandparents as new moms and dads instead of them being grandparents as they are suppose to be, and the list just goes on and on these days, while others have insulated themselves from it all, but are slowly slipping into the swamp with the rest of us now.

I say come on in, and maybe we can show you how to avoid getting eaten by gators for a short period of time, and then you are on your own after that. We been used to this for quite a while now, so nothing surprises us anymore.

47632_332596823520941_1890326026_n.jpg

Just like the war on drugs the war on guns WILL FAIL. These leftist idiots have no common sense or command of logical thought.

A joke is what they're.

Well, every AR-15 semi-automatic rifle (not "assault weapons" leftists) and 30 round magazine (Standard Capacity, not "High" Capacity, that's more like 60 rds leftists) is probably back ordered for a year right now so the leftists just made it that much more difficult to disarm the American people after they exploited the Sandy Hook tragedy to no end.

Personally I find I need a 30 round mag for those small jobs where a 100 round drum would be overkill anyway.

True, but beware of these people not letting a good crisis go to waste either...

So in this collective thinking, they (Obama and company) figure that in order to keep Chicago feeling like they are not really all that bad, and this when they try and get those guns from those thugs there, well then they (Obama and company) figure that they will have to make the whole nation suffer the same fate maybe when do this, then afterwards they will have escaped the stigmatism of being labeled as a city that had to be dealt with in that very strict way, and all because of thugism, criminalism and evey other kind of ism that has made a home there these days in that failed liberal state.

They figure if they equal or level the playing field by bringing all down to Chicago's level, just so Chicago won't feel like they are being picked on or bullied by the government you see, then they would have done right in their minds.... I mean we wouldn't want to hurt Chicago's feelings now would we, by making them own their problems all by their little biddy selves now would we, so we all should suffer because of these liberal failed states now? Don't cha see the writting on the walls with all this collective thinking now yall ? Otherwise lets just punish all for what some are doing, just so we don't make them feel bad or targetted as being bad, and this now happens because by doing this, it muddies the water so badly that if there are any backlashes, it will be hard to figure out who or what has done this thing in which will have been done...

You see this is evidence of cowards being in power in America these days, and this is what this is all about, where as they can't make decisions on matters without muddying the water real bad now, and this in order to cover their cowardly trails afterwards.

True, but beware of these people not letting a good crisis go to waste either...

So in this collective thinking, they (Obama and company) figure that in order to keep Chicago feeling like they are not really all that bad, and this when they try and get those guns from those thugs there, well then they (Obama and company) figure that they will have to make the whole nation suffer the same fate maybe when do this, then afterwards they will have escaped the stigmatism of being labeled as a city that had to be dealt with in that very strict way, and all because of thugism, criminalism and evey other kind of ism that has made a home there these days in that failed liberal state.

They figure if they equal or level the playing field by bringing all down to Chicago's level, just so Chicago won't feel like they are being picked on or bullied by the government you see, then they would have done right in their minds.... I mean we wouldn't want to hurt Chicago's feelings now would we, by making them own their problems all by their little biddy selves now would we, so we all should suffer because of these liberal failed states now? Don't cha see the writting on the walls with all this collective thinking now yall ? Otherwise lets just punish all for what some are doing, just so we don't make them feel bad or targetted as being bad, and this now happens because by doing this, it muddies the water so badly that if there are any backlashes, it will be hard to figure out who or what has done this thing in which will have been done...

You see this is evidence of cowards being in power in America these days, and this is what this is all about, where as they can't make decisions on matters without muddying the water real bad now, and this in order to cover their cowardly trails afterwards.

I'm no lawyer, but I think you have a serious case against whoever supposedly taught you English.

I'm almost convinced to buy two Bushmasters (his and hers) plus three or four magazines each.

lawd almighty.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out Obama has stock in several gun companies and this has been a ploy to scare some of you suckers into purchasing millions of dollars worth of guns in your fear. LOL

Hey, I own a LOT of guns, and I enjoy them, but I don't buy them b/c I'm scared of the bogeyman.

Senator Dianne Feinstein's latest divide-and-conquer attack on the Second Amendment has made even Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV) a sucker for the argument that private citizens do not need high-capacity magazines. These include not only 30-round rifle magazines, but 17-round magazines for handguns like the Glock.

Why does anybody need a high capacity magazine? If Senator Manchin were to educate himself by, for example, attending Front Sight's four-day defensive handgun class, he would learn the two primary answers:

(1) Failure to stop the aggressor
(crazies will not stop)
I
(2) Multiple aggressors
(gang bangers don't play nice)

Read more: Articles: Why Does Anybody Need a 30-Round Magazine?
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

One word:

Zombies

Forum List

Back