Why Does Anybody Need a 30-Round Magazine?

Which part of "every American" confused you?

RDD quit playing games like Dean does.......if they changed the 2nd to say what you said it should say.....who is it affecting?.....you know dam well it will be affecting law abiding sane people.....fucking law breakers will get their dam guns one way or another.....so who are you restricting with what you want?....us or them?....

Let me ask you this then? Are there any law breakers in Japan? I ask because Japan had 11..... let me repeat 11 homicides by gun in 2008 where we had over 12,000 in the U.S.

So is Japan just such a utopia that there are no law breakers?....... or perhaps there is the possibility that laws can be put in place that do in fact cut down on gun violence?

Japan is a whole different mindset than this Country......the great Majority of those people are on the same page.....they are mostly the same nationality and religion and have had their gun laws for quit some time....you cannot compare the two.....if this Country wants to get serious about stopping Gun violence....... then have ZERO tolerance for VIOLENCE committed during crimes and if a gun is used make the sentence fucking severe with NO TIME OFF for so called good behavior.....you serve every dam minute .....AND go into the areas where the gangs are and fucking crush them with extreme prejudice...you can have your guns.....you misuse them and break the law....fuck you.....

Let me ask you this then? Are there any law breakers in Japan? I ask because Japan had 11..... let me repeat 11 homicides by gun in 2008 where we had over 12,000 in the U.S.

So is Japan just such a utopia that there are no law breakers?....... or perhaps there is the possibility that laws can be put in place that do in fact cut down on gun violence?

What about our open borders and American citizens that live near it? Hows the murder rate in Mexico?

We're talking about Japan, not mexico.

Try and stay focused.
No you're talking about Japan I'm asking you about Mexico. If you're going to use the stats of a country why not use the one that has more direct contact with the citizens of America? Are you to chickenshit to address Mexico? Does it make your position even weaker? Yes I believe it does.

RDD quit playing games like Dean does.......if they changed the 2nd to say what you said it should say.....who is it affecting?.....you know dam well it will be affecting law abiding sane people.....fucking law breakers will get their dam guns one way or another.....so who are you restricting with what you want?....us or them?....

Japan is a whole different mindset than this Country......the great Majority of those people are on the same page.....they are mostly the same nationality and religion and have had their gun laws for quit some time....you cannot compare the two.....if this Country wants to get serious about stopping Gun violence....... then have ZERO tolerance for VIOLENCE committed during crimes and if a gun is used make the sentence fucking severe with NO TIME OFF for so called good behavior.....you serve every dam minute .....AND go into the areas where the gangs are and fucking crush them with extreme prejudice...you can have your guns.....you misuse them and break the law....fuck you.....

Ok so then there are laws we could implement then that could work. That's all I'm talking about.

What about our open borders and American citizens that live near it? Hows the murder rate in Mexico?

Try and stay focused.
No you're talking about Japan I'm asking you about Mexico. If you're going to use the stats of a country why not use the one that has more direct contact with the citizens of America? Are you to chickenshit to address Mexico? Does it make your position even weaker? Yes I believe it does.

The point genius is I'm showing that there are countries that have figured out how to regulate gun violence.

Hopefully you've sobered up enough to comprehend that today.

Try and stay focused.

The point genius is I'm showing that there are countries that have figured out how to regulate gun violence.

Let's see you're using a country that is a large island and until the mid 20th century was lead by an emperor, just as Australia the people of those countries have the mind of a subject, You cannot compare those type of countries to America. but if you want to discuss countries why not our next door neighbors too the south? You support them coming here illegally but want to disarm your fellow American citizens.

Ok so then there are laws we could implement then that could work. That's all I'm talking about.
We already have laws that don't work we have had laws that have never worked. We even had an assault weapons ban that didn't work are you too drunk to understand this?

Senator Dianne Feinstein's latest divide-and-conquer attack on the Second Amendment has made even Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV) a sucker for the argument that private citizens do not need high-capacity magazines. These include not only 30-round rifle magazines, but 17-round magazines for handguns like the Glock.

Why does anybody need a high capacity magazine? If Senator Manchin were to educate himself by, for example, attending Front Sight's four-day defensive handgun class, he would learn the two primary answers:

(1) Failure to stop the aggressor
(crazies will not stop)

(2) Multiple aggressors
(gang bangers don't play nice)

Read more: Articles: Why Does Anybody Need a 30-Round Magazine?
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

You forgot to add that if newspapers publish your weapon information, you might have multiple burglars calling!

Let's see you're using a country that is a large island and until the mid 20th century was lead by an emperor, just as Australia the people of those countries have the mind of a subject, You cannot compare those type of countries to America. but if you want to discuss countries why not our next door neighbors too the south? You support them coming here illegally but want to disarm your fellow American citizens.

I guess that answers my question. You haven't sobered up yet.

OK let me slow it down for you. Japan is irrelevant to how America is. Hows that?

We already have laws that don't work we have had laws that have never worked. We even had an assault weapons ban that didn't work are you too drunk to understand this?
If the laws were enforced like they should be, they would work...

OK let me slow it down for you. Japan is irrelevant to how America is. Hows that?
Don't you just love how these so called Americans look elsewhere in the world to find the answers now to America's problems?

The scary thing is that you have batshit crazy ideas despite being sober.

yes.....but at the same time RDD i am talking about being a ruthless Basterd against Violent people......and i bet i would be shot down in a court for ....violating those poor basterds "rights"......my opinion ....you lose your rights when you do something violent against someone....ZERO tolerance against violence .....

No it isn't. Tell me what logical grounds it's irrelevant and I'll happily select another country that proves my point and meets your arbitrary criteria.

The scary thing is that you have batshit crazy ideas despite being sober.

LOL, I know, it is pretty crazy to want to try and figure out a way from preventing innocent children from being shot in the face at school. I'm insane like that!

yes.....but at the same time RDD i am talking about being a ruthless Basterd against Violent people......and i bet i would be shot down in a court for ....violating those poor basterds "rights"......my opinion ....you lose your rights when you do something violent against someone....ZERO tolerance against violence .....

I'm totally on board with zero tolerance for violence. Its almost a necessity in a society that allows citizens possess deadly weapons. If the penalties for violence aren't severe enough, then people won't be scared of the consequences.

No it isn't. Tell me what logical grounds it's irrelevant and I'll happily select another country that proves my point and meets your arbitrary criteria.

Why are you so fucking stupid I have explained the difference. You didn't understand it when I did so I tried another way and you still don't understand it.
Japan is an island with no means of escape or to hide if you commit a crime. Japan suicide is an honorable death, Japan until the mid 20th century was ruled by an emperor they have a subject mentality. Their culture is different, their laws are different, their views to life is different.
Now about our neighbors to the south?

Try and stay focused.

What's the suicide rate in Japan?

I'm totally on board with zero tolerance for violence. Its almost a necessity in a society that allows citizens possess deadly weapons. If the penalties for violence aren't severe enough, then people won't be scared of the consequences.

I'm curious RDD, have you ever fired a gun? Any gun?

Why are you so fucking stupid I have explained the difference. You didn't understand it when I did so I tried another way and you still don't understand it.
Japan is an island with no means of escape or to hide if you commit a crime. Japan suicide is an honorable death, Japan until the mid 20th century was ruled by an emperor they have a subject mentality. Their culture is different, their laws are different, their views to life is different.
Now about our neighbors to the south?

LOL, OK then, How about the UK? Perhaps Germany? I'm sure you'll have extremely valid reasons to discount those as well. Face it, gun controls when implemented properly do in fact work.

Forum List

Back